The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 459 of 1778 FirstFirst ... 359 409 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 509 559 959 1459 ... LastLast
Results 6,871 to 6,885 of 26668
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #19798
    Piper Morgan Matthews update.

    Guys wanted to update had a visit with Morgan yesterday. She is a licensed cosmetologist and cuts hair and does manscaping if you want it, beards and full body waxing. Does a massage and FS if yo want. She does it topless while you watch her when she was doing porn. She has changed a lot in a good way is very much there for pleasure. She has a nice suite she does it in.

    She also has a new number her other number got shut off. If you need number let me know.

  2. #19797
    Quote Originally Posted by Casual27  [View Original Post]
    I had a similar experience recently. She is detailed with what she expects for a set up, but she is very business forward during the visit. Doesn't create anything special during the visit. Nothing I can complain about as you mentioned, but I am not going to repeat.
    I second this, although the experience of what is done during each of our own visits differ. I would agree that it's very business like, less GFE. I don't think I'll go back either, she cool but not for me.

  3. #19796

    Nothing special

    Quote Originally Posted by EdBlanston  [View Original Post]
    This is several weeks overdue. I saw Stress Free Sarah a while ago.

    Comms were simple and professional. She is very precise about making sure that she doesn't call any attention to herself, so you will want to follow her rules about how you get to her place etc. Her pics are perfectly accurate and she is in very good shape. She's very nice and easy to talk with and our session had no surprises, no upselling or problems. I had a good time.

    I probably won't repeat, though. I just didn't feel like we clicked. Nothing she did, but I have enjoyed my time with others more.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...e/317057427678
    I had a similar experience recently. She is detailed with what she expects for a set up, but she is very business forward during the visit. Doesn't create anything special during the visit. Nothing I can complain about as you mentioned, but I am not going to repeat.

  4. #19795
    Senior Member


    Posts: 162

    Escort sites

    Just a general question. I used stg and tryst to set up dates in the past but was wondering if anyone has had any luck with any other site. I have scrolled through call callscort, sumosearch, listcrawler, and few others. Have seen some familiar faces but most of the ads are obviously fake. I have also contacted a few ladies off these sites but all seem to want deposit in the form of cash app or gift cards. Just looking for some help.

    Thanks.

    CJ.

  5. #19794
    Banned Member


    Posts: 1086

    Respect.

    Quote Originally Posted by Comrad  [View Original Post]
    I am not a huge fetish guy, but my suggestion is if your not having any luck try Adorable Rose, she is not everyone's cup of tea, and a couple of mongers have criticized me for recommendations based on her size. She is a BBW but has expressed to me that she is very open to basically anything that I want to do as long as I am respectful. You can search her out and she posts all of the time.
    Comrad. Thanks for helping out a fellow monger. While AR has some of us aghast, it is good to know there are dudes who revel in what she provides. So much respect to you.

    I'd still like to not see so many mood killing photos on STG. But maybe that's just me. And 90% of the rest of us. But thanks for enlightening me.

    Indulge.

    G2.

  6. #19793
    Quote Originally Posted by Naughty12  [View Original Post]
    More than half of the providers don't understand fetishes and truthfully they see it as opportunity to up-sell. I generally don't get into specifics with a provider initially but I make it clear about there being a fetish and find out if she is actually into it. 9 out of 10 say fetishes are an extra. 5 or whatever they want to make up that day. It's really hit or miss with finding a provider that is truly into fetishes. You won't generally hear a "no". Probably best once you have the trust factor to talk more clearly about your wants of the fetish and what comes along with it. If there is an up-sell you have to fish or cut bait at that time. I have a hard fast rule that if the up-sell comes out, I make one shot a knocking it down or I end the conversation / walk.
    I am not a huge fetish guy, but my suggestion is if your not having any luck try Adorable Rose, she is not everyone's cup of tea, and a couple of mongers have criticized me for recommendations based on her size. She is a BBW but has expressed to me that she is very open to basically anything that I want to do as long as I am respectful. You can search her out and she posts all of the time.

  7. #19792

    Skky

    Sorry this is later then I intended. Met with sky a few weeks ago. The visit was good over all. Coms where great to start, but then it was an hour from then we had set up to meet I messaged here to make sure we where good to go. I massaged 3 more times about every 15 or so. Then at quarter too meet she sends why did you not tell me you where 30 minutes away. Dealt with some nonsense. So almost an hour later (45 min passed when we set to meet) she was ready and I went up. The place was clean she was freshly showed and thing went well. She started with BBBJ then cover went on. A few positions then back to BBBJ to cim. Will likely give her another try in the future when I see her post. I would provide a link but can't find an active one.

  8. #19791

    Stress Free Sarah

    This is several weeks overdue. I saw Stress Free Sarah a while ago.

    Comms were simple and professional. She is very precise about making sure that she doesn't call any attention to herself, so you will want to follow her rules about how you get to her place etc. Her pics are perfectly accurate and she is in very good shape. She's very nice and easy to talk with and our session had no surprises, no upselling or problems. I had a good time.

    I probably won't repeat, though. I just didn't feel like we clicked. Nothing she did, but I have enjoyed my time with others more.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...e/317057427678

  9. #19790

    Fetishes

    Quote Originally Posted by Sanpleez  [View Original Post]
    Hello,

    Was wondering if anyone had any info on any truly fetish-acceptable escorts. Most of the girls I have seen have not been in any shape or form fetish friendly, seems like they just put that in their ad to get more traffic. Any good recommendations for escorts who actually are open to super weird fetishes? Will explain more if needed, preferably in DM's.
    More than half of the providers don't understand fetishes and truthfully they see it as opportunity to up-sell. I generally don't get into specifics with a provider initially but I make it clear about there being a fetish and find out if she is actually into it. 9 out of 10 say fetishes are an extra. 5 or whatever they want to make up that day. It's really hit or miss with finding a provider that is truly into fetishes. You won't generally hear a "no". Probably best once you have the trust factor to talk more clearly about your wants of the fetish and what comes along with it. If there is an up-sell you have to fish or cut bait at that time. I have a hard fast rule that if the up-sell comes out, I make one shot a knocking it down or I end the conversation / walk.

  10. #19789
    Banned Member


    Posts: 1086

    Donation amounts.

    Quote Originally Posted by Tazz51  [View Original Post]
    Sorry so you paid 150 counting the tip? If so how long was that for?
    I share your annoyance with the unclear ways to report the donation costs for services. Like the code would ever be a way to provide plausible deniability to having paid for sex. All it does is serve to confuse those of us who would actually pay. And whomever uses the codes clearly doesn't follow the same protocols as other coded posters. Just tell us what you paid. Say it was roses if you want deniability.

    Clarify.

    G2.

  11. #19788
    Quote Originally Posted by DoughNutz  [View Original Post]
    Well after a bad experience I decided to give her another try. I will say this she is much better when you tell her up front that you don't want her to talk and just take direction upon arrival. Very accommodating and did just as she was told. Didn't talk and just took direction. Menu wide open and did exactly as she was told. And def no gag reflex. Will repeat as she does very well as a submissive. $ damage plus. 5 $ tip for doing well. I actually will repeat. Getting hard again just reliving the episode.
    Sorry so you paid 150 counting the tip? If so how long was that for?

  12. #19787
    Senior Member


    Posts: 185
    Quote Originally Posted by RareCrzr  [View Original Post]
    She did a cash and dash on me last year. Paid up front and got off to a good start, then said she was out of condoms. Asked me to go get some. I did and foolishly left the cash. She ghosted me after I left.
    Candy use is main cause😞128542;.

  13. #19786
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeronimo7  [View Original Post]
    Your conclusion is correct with my personal experience in this department as well. They basically put in fetish friendly because they copied and pasted the ad million times from the girl who posted the ad in 2004 and actually truly is fetish friendly. Be sure to let me know if you find her!
    Look up Shelby in GR. She's fetish friendly, depending on it.

  14. #19785
    Banned Member


    Posts: 1086

    Plenty of attractive ones.

    Quote Originally Posted by LakeGuy70  [View Original Post]
    I also agree 💯. It seems like the attractive ladies are gone.
    I know some of those STG photos look downright nasty. Hairy regions that look like a Duck Dynasty beard with two pounds of sliced roast beef surrounded by thighs the consistency of cottage cheese and as thick as canned hams. I'm both appalled and amused. Amused that a woman would think that photos like that would be attractive to the majority of men. Obviously there is a small percentage of men who are interested in a woman who looks like she has never shaved, exercised, showered, or said "no" to a third helping of goulash. A woman who could be a centerfold from Meat magazine, a real porkadelic. Me? No way. I am not looking for a skinny girl with a boy appearance, I like a feminine and curvy woman. Lots of curves. But not a cast off from "my 600 pound life. ".

    But there are very attractive and beautiful women available to us. I won't include any suggestions here but will follow up with some on a later post. In the meantime I will try to unsee some of those STG posts that kill my libido.

    Tighten.

    G2.

  15. #19784
    Banned Member


    Posts: 1086

    Nice clarification

    Quote Originally Posted by StevesMilin  [View Original Post]
    Ooops. Damn autospell. "Peaches". Not "Peters".

    Actually this thread should be in the Massage section, not escorts.
    Thanks SS. You had me worried for a while there. Really not wanting to go for a massage and see Peters. Peaches, yes. Peters, Dicks, Lances, Dirks, Rods. Nope.

    Discriminate.

    G2.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape