Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 462 of 2054 FirstFirst ... 362 412 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 512 562 962 1462 ... LastLast
Results 6,916 to 6,930 of 30810
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #23895

    Donations

    Are people really giving these $$ $. 8 or $$ for a qv, $$$ for a hh. One post was $$ for an hr. I think we need to figure out a way to back to reality. I don't mind being generous for good service, but!

  2. #23894

    It's the internet so it must be true

    Quote Originally Posted by NooneAtal  [View Original Post]
    Man that is CRAZY. She must have really changed since I last saw her. Scary.
    You must have missed that the account was obviously her trying to drum up some business. She was the only provider reviewed. And each review was nonsense about how she was the only provider who cared about her clients (outrageous nonsense about remembering his mother's birthday. Or that his father was sick in the hospital and she sent flowers).

    The mod / admin deleted the poster's history. And edited that post to something wild as a deterrent. Of course. This was after several warnings to stop making nonsense posts.

  3. #23893

    Xxaj

    Quote Originally Posted by ThompsonLee27  [View Original Post]
    Met with AJ man that was a mistake. Not only did the service suck but the next day I got a text with a screen shot if her sucking my dick and a demand for a 1000 dollars or the video goes to my wife.

    I told her, no wife, fuck off.

    Stay far, far, far away.
    Man that is CRAZY. She must have really changed since I last saw her. Scary.

  4. #23892

    Me too

    Quote Originally Posted by ForTheDub  [View Original Post]
    I reached out a few times brother. I'm definitely interested in this opportunity.
    Ima interested as well, PM if you can but, I'm not paying for finders fee. If you are willing to share then share. It is a privilege to have a provider reach for safe senior members, this is a good thing. Be safe out there.

  5. #23891

    Stopped replying once I arrived at her place

    Drove 30 minutes, only to have her go radio silent when I arrived. Why do they do this? Do they get off on it? Wasted a perfectly good pill. And it ruined my afternoon.

    https://callescort.org/984-826-0001

  6. #23890
    Quote Originally Posted by ForTheDub  [View Original Post]
    I reached out a few times brother. I'm definitely interested in this opportunity.
    I did as well but another member suggested he was charging money to give out this info so I didn't bother following up. I may have if he denied this but he never did. Who knows.

  7. #23889
    Quote Originally Posted by Likeass911  [View Original Post]
    I also attempted to reach out.
    I have as well.

  8. #23888

    Yes

    Quote Originally Posted by Bubba83  [View Original Post]
    Alexis got clean and moved to Texas.
    As soon as she got away from Heather from the hill she got her life back.

  9. #23887
    Quote Originally Posted by ForTheDub  [View Original Post]
    I reached out a few times brother. I'm definitely interested in this opportunity.
    I also attempted to reach out.

  10. #23886
    Quote Originally Posted by Jlart123  [View Original Post]
    I have a sexy young friend that is looking for a few regulars. She is a slim spinner type Latina, early twenties just looking for a little fun and extra cash to help pay for college among other things. Her menu is GFE, with her specialty being BBBJ. She has long brunette hair, 5 ft nothing, and does have a lot of ink. She doesn't post ads, but trusted me enough to help her generate some business and I think this is a great platform with a cool group of gents and can be a win-win for everyone involved.

    If anyone is interested please send me a DM with questions and I will either pass her information to you or give her yours.
    I reached out a few times brother. I'm definitely interested in this opportunity.

  11. #23885
    Quote Originally Posted by BlahTime  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone ever seen Chrysta? I can't find any reports on her. She sounds like fun but maybe TGTBT? And yea she wants a deposit. I know I know.

    Thanks!

    https://tryst.link/escort/chrystalynn
    Did you ever get any info? Headed to Denver this week and was thinking of seeing her.

  12. #23884

    Noa

    Quote Originally Posted by Tawayem  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone been able to reach Noa? I've texted her a couple times in the past week but haven't heard back, was just wondering if anyone else has had any luck recently.
    Saw Noa for first time yesterday. Do I even have to say it? Fantastic.

  13. #23883

    No Bush

    Quote Originally Posted by ToySoldier  [View Original Post]
    I think I recall reading that she has a nice full Bush, is that right?
    When I saw her. She looked like she was probably 2-3 days after being clean shaving. She had "stubble".

  14. #23882

    I don't hobby at motels at night

    Quote Originally Posted by Crl2022  [View Original Post]
    Would you feel safe going to her incall at night? Strange lukers about? A bit leery considering the recent reviews but this report is encouraging. I think I would just want BBBJ tbh. Thoughts appreciated.
    I don't think I would go to any motel late at night. I would visit hotels though. Go through front door. Go out side door. The place is just a typical, low end, extended stay operation. So I am sure there are people lurking around at night. Though it probably is harmless and not dangerous at all. I'm just not one to FAFO.

  15. #23881

    Olivia

    Saw this Olivia this evening. Pics are accurate, milfy-type Latina with tasty curves. CBJ, light kissing, CFS in a few positions. 150 hh. I recall her from prev BKS days, where she liked it nice & slow, and today was no different. And damn good, in my book! Ad is here:

    https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...eigh/156858086

    My question is: For this ad, it’s diff phone number and diff rates (but clearly the same girl). Is the Eros experience any different?

    https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files/8994626.htm?cat=58

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape