Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 462 of 2053 FirstFirst ... 362 412 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 512 562 962 1462 ... LastLast
Results 6,916 to 6,930 of 30793
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #23878
    Quote Originally Posted by RogerDoger120  [View Original Post]
    Yeah was sooooooooooo skinny I'm so glad she didn't let me do BBFS. Thinking back I should have been wearing a hazmat suit or a knight's armor.
    How is JLo so different from any other girl posting right now? So she's thin. She doesn't have needle marks, is clean and nice and offers good service. Go to Eros and spend $600 on a plastic balloon. Good luck with that fantasy.

  2. #23877
    Quote Originally Posted by ForTheDub  [View Original Post]
    Beyond sad. Seen her a few years back and was cool. Now, all recent reports have been negative.
    So explain: Was this a hidden camera where she's setting guys up or were you aware of the camera while there? Not that I plan on seeing her.

  3. #23876

    Olivia

    Seen a post earlier. Decided take my chance. Lately nothing on here credible. Glad I did and it worked out. BBBJ, daty. Rest covered. Worth it. Definitely Danika bks. Did ask she said she came here regularly, but I don't recall seeing post. 200 if you book on eros #. Other post she advertise on that cheaper site.

    https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files/8994626.htm?cat=58

  4. #23875

    Anyone seen her before?

    Think she was in the area a few years ago? Also hit me up with any matures / milfs!

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...leigh/95634297

  5. #23874

    Hazel

    Good provider, communication was on point. Definitely a must try if you are a tit guy.

    Super friendly for me, rates are ridiculous but seems like the type that if you become a regular she will take care of you.

    BBBJ, cfs, overall good and will see again.

    https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/2156940223

  6. #23873

    Wow

    Quote Originally Posted by ThompsonLee27  [View Original Post]
    Met with AJ man that was a mistake. Not only did the service suck but the next day I got a text with a screen shot if her sucking my dick and a demand for a 1000 dollars or the video goes to my wife.

    I told her, no wife, fuck off.

    Stay far, far, far away.
    Beyond sad. Seen her a few years back and was cool. Now, all recent reports have been negative.

  7. #23872

    Anyone see her? Think she was here a few years ago?

    Curious, also if there are any other MILF / mature providers you go for please let me know!

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...leigh/95634297

  8. #23871

    Donations

    Are people really giving these $$ $. 8 or $$ for a qv, $$$ for a hh. One post was $$ for an hr. I think we need to figure out a way to back to reality. I don't mind being generous for good service, but!

  9. #23870

    It's the internet so it must be true

    Quote Originally Posted by NooneAtal  [View Original Post]
    Man that is CRAZY. She must have really changed since I last saw her. Scary.
    You must have missed that the account was obviously her trying to drum up some business. She was the only provider reviewed. And each review was nonsense about how she was the only provider who cared about her clients (outrageous nonsense about remembering his mother's birthday. Or that his father was sick in the hospital and she sent flowers).

    The mod / admin deleted the poster's history. And edited that post to something wild as a deterrent. Of course. This was after several warnings to stop making nonsense posts.

  10. #23869

    Xxaj

    Quote Originally Posted by ThompsonLee27  [View Original Post]
    Met with AJ man that was a mistake. Not only did the service suck but the next day I got a text with a screen shot if her sucking my dick and a demand for a 1000 dollars or the video goes to my wife.

    I told her, no wife, fuck off.

    Stay far, far, far away.
    Man that is CRAZY. She must have really changed since I last saw her. Scary.

  11. #23868

    Me too

    Quote Originally Posted by ForTheDub  [View Original Post]
    I reached out a few times brother. I'm definitely interested in this opportunity.
    Ima interested as well, PM if you can but, I'm not paying for finders fee. If you are willing to share then share. It is a privilege to have a provider reach for safe senior members, this is a good thing. Be safe out there.

  12. #23867

    Stopped replying once I arrived at her place

    Drove 30 minutes, only to have her go radio silent when I arrived. Why do they do this? Do they get off on it? Wasted a perfectly good pill. And it ruined my afternoon.

    https://callescort.org/984-826-0001

  13. #23866
    Quote Originally Posted by ForTheDub  [View Original Post]
    I reached out a few times brother. I'm definitely interested in this opportunity.
    I did as well but another member suggested he was charging money to give out this info so I didn't bother following up. I may have if he denied this but he never did. Who knows.

  14. #23865
    Quote Originally Posted by Likeass911  [View Original Post]
    I also attempted to reach out.
    I have as well.

  15. #23864

    Yes

    Quote Originally Posted by Bubba83  [View Original Post]
    Alexis got clean and moved to Texas.
    As soon as she got away from Heather from the hill she got her life back.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape