Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Sugar Daddy Sites

+ Add Report
Page 205 of 746 FirstFirst ... 105 155 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 255 305 705 ... LastLast
Results 3,061 to 3,075 of 11189
This blog is moderated by HollywoodGuy
  1. #8129
    Just a heads up to all. You can also find names, home and email addresses by doing a phone number search here:

    https://www.familytreenow.com/

    Search for yourself by name or (real) number. You might be surprised at the accuracy of some of it, but the dates of residency at some of the addresses listed are off. This is why you should always use a burner number. It's free to search.

  2. #8128

    MrNumber

    Quote Originally Posted by LimpAndSmall  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know what this app is, where to find?

    Posted today on the other site.

    "I usually ask how's their experience with Seeking, ask them to tell me about their previous arrangements, and what they have in mind if we decide to proceed with arrangement, we talk about whether they need discretion, etc. Then I usually proceed to texting. I ask for their number, check it through that app where you can read reviews from other SBs, check if it's a real phone on another site if it's a real phone. If yes, I'll be able to see his real name, oftentimes it will show their address, real age, socials etc. If there are no red flags, I'll text them from my burner number and usually I'll try to talk about money asap. ".

    At the least, everyone should regularly change burner number. I do.

    I'm pretty sure it's MrNumber, but that only has reviews from other SBs and possibly your name if you are silly enough to use your registered phone.

    I've never seen age or socials on there. But, I think the girl posting is saying that if MrNumber shows name or "real phone" she can lookup name, address, age, socials.

    If anyone knows anywhere else they are leaving reviews, I'd like to know.

  3. #8127
    Quote Originally Posted by HollywoodGuy  [View Original Post]
    Someone was asking about this. Personally I can not read more than one story without puking.

    https://www.reddit.com/r/SugarBABYonlyforum/?rdt=48479
    You can't take anything on that forum too seriously. There's a story of a girl 27 yo, 5'6, 170 lbs (you know, fat) who claims to get 10 k a month plus gifts from 1 guy on a regular basis. It's laughable.

    No matter the question from the SB, the collective answer is always the same: he's too cheap, dump him, don't under-value yourself, you are a victim in your story. Every. Single. Damn. Time.

    Also, every SD is a liar but it's totally ok for girls to lie to their BF / husband about sugaring or lie to your SD. Shocking, right?

    It's worth a quick read for the laughs but you're seeing mental issues in real time.

  4. #8126

    SBs Have an App to Review SDs!

    Anyone know what this app is, where to find?

    Posted today on the other site.

    "I usually ask how's their experience with Seeking, ask them to tell me about their previous arrangements, and what they have in mind if we decide to proceed with arrangement, we talk about whether they need discretion, etc. Then I usually proceed to texting. I ask for their number, check it through that app where you can read reviews from other SBs, check if it's a real phone on another site if it's a real phone. If yes, I'll be able to see his real name, oftentimes it will show their address, real age, socials etc. If there are no red flags, I'll text them from my burner number and usually I'll try to talk about money asap. ".

    At the least, everyone should regularly change burner number. I do.

  5. #8125

    Hilarious

    Quote Originally Posted by PantyPatrol1  [View Original Post]
    I didn't post the link but its on the site many have commented on here. They are doing their intel and the comments indicate some of these SBs are total haters.
    Thank you. I've been reading the posts. Hilarious!

  6. #8124

    Princess Peach, 24 SA GPS

    Quote Originally Posted by MidnightDabber  [View Original Post]
    You paid thousands for one girl?
    No, she suggested 1 k per meet, 3 k for greek. My post was a PSA.

  7. #8123
    Quote Originally Posted by PantyPatrol1  [View Original Post]
    I didn't post the link but its on the site many have commented on here. They are doing their intel and the comments indicate some of these SBs are total haters.
    You mean all of them. Sprinle sprinkle. IYKYK.

  8. #8122

    Some SB posted a screen shot of this web site on the SugarBABYonlyforum

    I didn't post the link but its on the site many have commented on here. They are doing their intel and the comments indicate some of these SBs are total haters.

  9. #8121
    Quote Originally Posted by ChefSolo  [View Original Post]
    Spare me the info about what I should have done please. Just posting this so no one else goes through what I did.

    This girl seemed innocent enough. We had good convos over text. No red flags or areas of concern that stood out. Decided to meet this morning at a hotel. Sent her $$$ through an app. As soon as the money came through she started screaming for help and bee lined to the door. I fought with her for a second but then my brain took over and I just pushed her out through the door and let her go.

    Lesson learned. Just beware of this ***** so you don't get caught up like I did. Unfortunately I can no longer access her profile but her username was miumiu_99 pics I posted are of her. Goes by Daysia or Lala. Phone ended in 1112.
    Wow, that could happen to any of us. Though I never use an app, I pay cash, and never until after. So I presumably would not have had that issue. But I'd predict she'd never have gone to a room w / me if she knew that is what I did.

  10. #8120

    Scammed today. Beware

    Spare me the info about what I should have done please. Just posting this so no one else goes through what I did.

    This girl seemed innocent enough. We had good convos over text. No red flags or areas of concern that stood out. Decided to meet this morning at a hotel. Sent her $$$ through an app. As soon as the money came through she started screaming for help and bee lined to the door. I fought with her for a second but then my brain took over and I just pushed her out through the door and let her go.

    Lesson learned. Just beware of this ***** so you don't get caught up like I did. Unfortunately I can no longer access her profile but her username was miumiu_99 pics I posted are of her. Goes by Daysia or Lala. Phone ended in 1112.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 123_1.jpg‎   123_1.jpg‎   123_1.jpg‎  

  11. #8119
    Quote Originally Posted by JollyJohnRoger  [View Original Post]
    Princess Peach.

    Posts locations in LA and OC.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/5...e-5fda3e7d7caa

    The pics are hot, for sure, but IRL and in her head, she's a nuclear bomb.

    She wants 1 k for covered, vanilla sex per meet, clock watching.

    She is "open to" back door action, depending upon size. Guess how much more?

    "That would need some serious spoiling, and depends on your size. I'm petite, after all.

    How much more spoiling?

    2 k more. ".

    3 k for a one time, non-overnight covered session with a cute butt, cute face (7/10), tiny boobs and maybe Greek!

    Don't say you weren't warned.
    You paid thousands for one girl?

  12. #8118
    Quote Originally Posted by Murrican  [View Original Post]
    I was a member of that forum until I got kicked off. I really didn't mind being kicked off. I read it for about three months before they figure it out I was a guy.

    It's pretty repetitive. It's just a community of girls, encouraging each other to ask for unreasonable amounts and have unreasonable expectations.

    I was finally out it when I called it out. It was something like "all of you who think there are guys lining up to do multiple dates without sex, pay a thousand dollars or more, you're crazy. And a guy is not a Splenda daddy or cheap if he doesn't buy you an LV bag. He's a fool if he does. And get your priorities straight. You are going to be hot and young for like five more minutes. You have guys willing to give you pretty reasonable sized chunks of cash at a time and you want to buy handbags and heels? Who are you trying to impress? Every time you were that bag, you are going to have to confront how you earned it. Wouldn't you rather invest in your future?

    That and a few other things. Got me tossed.
    The average age is 30+ I would be willing to bet. A lot of huffing and puffing from a few frequent contributors making it seem like its raining benji's and that all the SDs are frauds or con men. Who wants to deal with that jaded BS?

  13. #8117

    Princess Peach, 24 - SA GPS

    Princess Peach.

    Posts locations in LA and OC.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/5...e-5fda3e7d7caa

    The pics are hot, for sure, but IRL and in her head, she's a nuclear bomb.

    She wants 1 k for covered, vanilla sex per meet, clock watching.

    She is "open to" back door action, depending upon size. Guess how much more?

    "That would need some serious spoiling, and depends on your size. I'm petite, after all.

    How much more spoiling?

    2 k more. ".

    3 k for a one time, non-overnight covered session with a cute butt, cute face (7/10), tiny boobs and maybe Greek!

    Don't say you weren't warned.

  14. #8116
    Quote Originally Posted by AceMcNasty  [View Original Post]
    You could have met me halfway by telling me her SA username or profile link. I doubt we are talking about the same woman. I am not going to post her face pics but you can check my Colette's massive boobs.

    If you still are unable to identify her, I suggest you hire an FBI informant.

    Federal Boob Inspector.
    I posted inquiries to you on several different threads, both escorts and sugar, and in LA and OC, including one that had her photo w / the face half cut off. My Colette is a blond, so yours isn't the same chick. You can look at my post if you want to compare.

  15. #8115
    Quote Originally Posted by HollywoodGuy  [View Original Post]
    Someone was asking about this. Personally I can not read more than one story without puking.

    https://www.reddit.com/r/SugarBABYonlyforum/?rdt=48479
    I was a member of that forum until I got kicked off. I really didn't mind being kicked off. I read it for about three months before they figure it out I was a guy.

    It's pretty repetitive. It's just a community of girls, encouraging each other to ask for unreasonable amounts and have unreasonable expectations.

    I was finally out it when I called it out. It was something like "all of you who think there are guys lining up to do multiple dates without sex, pay a thousand dollars or more, you're crazy. And a guy is not a Splenda daddy or cheap if he doesn't buy you an LV bag. He's a fool if he does. And get your priorities straight. You are going to be hot and young for like five more minutes. You have guys willing to give you pretty reasonable sized chunks of cash at a time and you want to buy handbags and heels? Who are you trying to impress? Every time you were that bag, you are going to have to confront how you earned it. Wouldn't you rather invest in your future?

    That and a few other things. Got me tossed.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape