Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 303 of 2124 FirstFirst ... 203 253 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 353 403 803 1303 ... LastLast
Results 4,531 to 4,545 of 31849
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #27319

    Beautiful, passionate and friendly

    Hello all,

    Anyone seen or has any information on this one, please advise.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/nashv...n/781346531765

  2. #27318

    Brooklyn Dare

    I reached out to Brooklyn Dare and she finally responded. She has a 3 part verification process and I completed the first part and was waiting for her to respond. After 2 days of crickets I called her and she was sleeping or high. She said something about meds and a heart murmur causing her to sleep 90% of the time and due to legal issues she couldn't talk.

    I guess I will be moving on.

  3. #27317

    Cuban KHALIFA

    Just an FYI, don't bother with this one, she is a traveling dud. For 400 an hour a guy out in Eagan, MN got a rushed quickie CBJ and CFS. Out the door in 15 minutes. No GFE and girl played with her phone.

    https://www.eros.com/tennessee/nashv...8845.htm?cat=1
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 5ft cuban.jpg‎  

  4. #27316

    Latina Ana Brazilian

    Photo added.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Ana Brazilian.jpg‎  

  5. #27315

    Latina Ana Brazilian

    Just an FYI, high end Latina looking legit. So a review in Chicago had this one and could not get over her BBBJ skills. Had two CIM's in a 1 hour session but CFS was offered. GFE with DFK.

    https://www.eros.com/tennessee/nashv...es/4029386.htm

  6. #27314
    Quote Originally Posted by HornyMF  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone here seen the all natural Amanita Vi? If so how was your experience? Thank you!

    https://tryst.link/escort/amanita-
    Sorry, the above link does not work. Try this one:

    https://tryst.link/escort/amanita-vi

  7. #27313

    Brooklyn Dare

    I reached out to Brooklyn Dare and completed the first request of a 3 part verification. Apparently she needs a document signed and video confirmation. She ask to communicate through signal for legal issues? Anyway crickets from her side and the final 2 methods of verification so I called her. She sounded like she was asleep or high and mumbled she slept 90% of her life due to a heart murmur and medications?

    That's enough for me I'm going to pass on this one!

    The Gulch Girls may be pricey but there's no drama.

  8. #27312

    Anyone?

    Has anyone actually seen Kinky Taylor? I've messaged in text & on SC before but she just screams of a deposit scam to me. I'd consider it if any seniors can voucher for her. TIA!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/panam...l/601300528272

  9. #27311

    Amanita?

    Has anyone here seen the all natural Amanita Vi? If so how was your experience? Thank you!

    https://tryst.link/escort/amanita-

  10. #27310

    Thanks!

    Quote Originally Posted by Voltare  [View Original Post]
    Was trying to see this girl for a few weeks, finally got in contact and she quoted 250 for hh. With the past review on the board mentioning her apparent drug issues, and that high of a price I quickly declined. Thought I'd let the board know her asking price if anyone wanted the info

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/156405703
    On the surface I'd say $250 for a 30 minute session with her is a waste of time and money.

  11. #27309
    Senior Member


    Posts: 475
    Quote Originally Posted by Voltare  [View Original Post]
    Was trying to see this girl for a few weeks, finally got in contact and she quoted 250 for hh. With the past review on the board mentioning her apparent drug issues, and that high of a price I quickly declined. Thought I'd let the board know her asking price if anyone wanted the info

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/156405703
    She's definitely a price queen LOL. Charged me $$$ both times for hhr bb, but she doesn't clock watch. You might end up being there an hour 30 min. Just depend on the chemistry. My biggest complaint was her lack of punctuality though. She'll yank you around for literally 3 hours before she finally shows up.

  12. #27308

    Nichole

    Was trying to see this girl for a few weeks, finally got in contact and she quoted 250 for hh. With the past review on the board mentioning her apparent drug issues, and that high of a price I quickly declined. Thought I'd let the board know her asking price if anyone wanted the info

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/156405703
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 9d4fb68d43d6fa2ddea1ca5c3e4a49bc_f.jpg‎  

  13. #27307

    Imani

    Has anyone seen her? She's been through town a few times and is supposed to come back next week. Any info is appreciated.

    https://tryst.link/escort/imanidoll

  14. #27306

    You should delete the pic

    Quote Originally Posted by DeOppressoLi5  [View Original Post]
    She's on here Kitty Man. Her rates are fair for this market. You're getting quality and no rush.
    Dude, posting her face pic here against her wishes is an excellent way to make sure she never comes back to Nashville again. I get that guys are curious, but she's UTR so that should all be handled through PMs. Basic board decorum.

  15. #27305

    9 would work maybe 15-20 years ago

    Quote Originally Posted by HelpfulHal  [View Original Post]
    Came out of my self imposed retirement as wife is on an extended trip and I wanted a release.

    Saw an ad on STG for Heaven and even though there have been several reports of her being bat shit crazy, she has a nice body and I thought what the heck.

    Sent three texts over 6 hours and no reply.

    Moved onto some other targets and got a reply from Hurricane Tongue on STG. Really slutty write up was a turn on, but decided against the $1. 5 hhr donation.

    After I kept looking, I got a message asking if the ask was too high and that she would work with me.

    I hadn't asked, but what the heck.

    So, I said how about 0. 9 $ for BBBJ and we agreed.

    Round trip to North of 565 was wasted as I was ghosted.

    So, don't give me crap about not posting a link, I'm old.

    Bottom line while YMMV, I think she's a bust and I would stay away.

    Sorry I couldn't provide a report.
    90 with todays economy will get you a crackhead at best. Not sure how long you've been retired but most low end providers now want at least $ for a qv. The provider most likely felt insulted by what you offered and decided to waste your time by making you drive.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape