Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 302 of 2123 FirstFirst ... 202 252 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 352 402 802 1302 ... LastLast
Results 4,516 to 4,530 of 31842
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #27327
    Quote Originally Posted by HornyMF  [View Original Post]
    Sorry, the above link does not work. Try this one:

    https://tryst.link/escort/amanita-vi
    She looked cute on the surface but big red flags in the profile:

    Being non-binary and poly, I am attracted to all types of people, encounters, and explorations. I have an extra soft spot for other queers or people exploring their own relationship to alternative styles of sexual expression.
    No thanks. I get she's trying to advertise to a broader business but honestly the only business she needs to really worry about is dick. The last thing I need is to be canceled by some chick because I accidentally called her a woman had not by preferred pronouns or whatever ridiculousness I encounter while I'm there.

  2. #27326

    Lexa Lia from Brazil

    Quote Originally Posted by BoneEm69  [View Original Post]
    How many roses for the described experience?
    250 for the half hour so expect one pop for this option. 400 for an hour with standard BBBJ / CFS / MSOG if you can make it happen. 600 for an hour and half which usually get two hours but is the best option if you want to take your time and get two off. Rates are pretty much in line with other agencies across the states. Have not heard of upgrades with this one. One report of greek but no mention of extra donation.

  3. #27325

    Roses

    Quote Originally Posted by BoneEm69  [View Original Post]
    How many roses for the described experience?
    She quoted me 700/ hr. I didn't partake.

  4. #27324

    What was the damage

    Quote Originally Posted by BravoFox  [View Original Post]
    Just an FYI. Another Latina visiting with stella reviews and the rate is within reason. Big tits and ass and if you want a true GFE, this one performs. TER I'd 364338, DFK, BBBJ, CIM, CFS, and MSOG with a passionate GFE.

    https://www.eros.com/tennessee/nashv...tm?cat=1&avs=1
    How many roses for the described experience?

  5. #27323

    PM sent

    Quote Originally Posted by DFresh22  [View Original Post]
    Was it good would you repeat.
    TER I'd: 386727 for anyone who wants the path to her reviews.

  6. #27322

    Lexa lia from Brazil

    Just an FYI. Another Latina visiting with stella reviews and the rate is within reason. Big tits and ass and if you want a true GFE, this one performs. TER I'd 364338, DFK, BBBJ, CIM, CFS, and MSOG with a passionate GFE.

    https://www.eros.com/tennessee/nashv...tm?cat=1&avs=1
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Lisa Brazil.jpg‎   Lisa Brazil2.jpg‎  

  7. #27321
    Senior Member


    Posts: 340

    Kinky Taylor

    Quote Originally Posted by HoldenMcGroin  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone actually seen Kinky Taylor? I've messaged in text & on SC before but she just screams of a deposit scam to me. I'd consider it if any seniors can voucher for her. TIA!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/panam...l/601300528272
    Definately a deposit scam.

  8. #27320
    Quote Originally Posted by BravoFox  [View Original Post]
    Just an FYI, high end Latina looking legit. So a review in Chicago had this one and could not get over her BBBJ skills. Had two CIM's in a 1 hour session but CFS was offered. GFE with DFK.

    https://www.eros.com/tennessee/nashv...es/4029386.htm
    Was it good would you repeat.

  9. #27319

    Beautiful, passionate and friendly

    Hello all,

    Anyone seen or has any information on this one, please advise.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/nashv...n/781346531765

  10. #27318

    Brooklyn Dare

    I reached out to Brooklyn Dare and she finally responded. She has a 3 part verification process and I completed the first part and was waiting for her to respond. After 2 days of crickets I called her and she was sleeping or high. She said something about meds and a heart murmur causing her to sleep 90% of the time and due to legal issues she couldn't talk.

    I guess I will be moving on.

  11. #27317

    Cuban KHALIFA

    Just an FYI, don't bother with this one, she is a traveling dud. For 400 an hour a guy out in Eagan, MN got a rushed quickie CBJ and CFS. Out the door in 15 minutes. No GFE and girl played with her phone.

    https://www.eros.com/tennessee/nashv...8845.htm?cat=1
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 5ft cuban.jpg‎  

  12. #27316

    Latina Ana Brazilian

    Photo added.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Ana Brazilian.jpg‎  

  13. #27315

    Latina Ana Brazilian

    Just an FYI, high end Latina looking legit. So a review in Chicago had this one and could not get over her BBBJ skills. Had two CIM's in a 1 hour session but CFS was offered. GFE with DFK.

    https://www.eros.com/tennessee/nashv...es/4029386.htm

  14. #27314
    Quote Originally Posted by HornyMF  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone here seen the all natural Amanita Vi? If so how was your experience? Thank you!

    https://tryst.link/escort/amanita-
    Sorry, the above link does not work. Try this one:

    https://tryst.link/escort/amanita-vi

  15. #27313

    Brooklyn Dare

    I reached out to Brooklyn Dare and completed the first request of a 3 part verification. Apparently she needs a document signed and video confirmation. She ask to communicate through signal for legal issues? Anyway crickets from her side and the final 2 methods of verification so I called her. She sounded like she was asleep or high and mumbled she slept 90% of her life due to a heart murmur and medications?

    That's enough for me I'm going to pass on this one!

    The Gulch Girls may be pricey but there's no drama.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape