Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,761 to 2,775 of 13306
-
10-08-23 13:07 #10546Senior Member

Posts: 33Good time
https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...t/684967163900 good comms, qv 120, nice ass 10/10 visit.
-
10-08-23 09:20 #10545Senior Member

Posts: 98Paige
Check the UTR thread about 4 pages back for pics. Also been reviewed on this thread several times. I saw her twice, last time she had 2 friends sitting in the living room while we went to her bedroom. Very awkward and haven't repeated since, but def a fun time. She does enjoy BB and CIP.
Originally Posted by LoveTheBeaver
[View Original Post]
-
10-07-23 23:14 #10544Senior Member

Posts: 121I would also love to get info regarding the motel on Beverly Road. Is it still in business? What does it cost? How do you call to get a room? How nasty is it? Etc.
Originally Posted by DookieLuve
[View Original Post]
Feel free to PM me. Thanks in advance.
-
10-07-23 17:54 #10543Senior Member

Posts: 30TaylorX
Seen Taylor a few weeks ago had a great time with her everything was covered and safe very sweet girl https://tryst.link/escort/taylorx.
-
10-07-23 17:50 #10542Senior Member

Posts: 30Cooper
Had a great time with Cooper yesterday she came to me we sat and talk a bit before playing she has great skills everything is covered very fun girl to with https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...l/277879770210.
-
10-07-23 17:42 #10541Senior Member

Posts: 30Taylor x and Cooper
I seen Taylor a few weeks back very nice down to earth girl very pretty when I got there she offered me a drink of tequila and we sat and talked a little got to know each other she is very easy to talk to and very friendly has a nice body stays in nice apartment very clean she has amazing skills everything covered I would recommend meeting before she leaves https://skipthegames.com/posts/green.../257349109676. I seen Cooper yesterday had a great time with her as well very pretty nice body easy to talk to did not watch the clock has very good skills everything was covered had an amazing time with both girls they are lot of fun and would be my go to if they were here all the time but I will definitely see them when they do visit I did an out call with Cooper it was 4 and a half Ben's I think her incall is 3 and a half or 2 and a half for 30 minutes I would recommend either one Cooper is leaving next week sometime not sure when Taylor is leaving https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...l/277879770210.
-
10-07-23 16:39 #10540Banned Member

Posts: 454Not Kinsey shea
Contacted the Asheville Kinsey shea per Ashville ad from a few Days ago, she advised this ain't her. Buyer be ware.
-
10-07-23 15:32 #10539Regular Member

Posts: 17Recommendations
I have a sub down there who wants to try group play with a provider any recommendations from you fine gentleman.
-
10-07-23 15:09 #10538Senior Member

Posts: 162Paige
Could you provide a link and a picture?
Originally Posted by IBetThatHurt
[View Original Post]
LtB.
-
10-07-23 12:57 #10537Senior Member

Posts: 229Paige
Comms: 2/5.
Looks: 3.5/5 - Very skinny, tiny / no tits.
Menu: 4/5 - no fingers, no greek.
Age: 21 (barely).
Rate: $$$ / hr.
She's fun and cute, likes it raw, but has some definite demons: weed and alcohol. Was very drunk when I saw her.
Proceed with caution.
Good BBBJ. K9, Mish. CG finish.
-
10-07-23 12:36 #10536Banned Member

Posts: 454Kinsey Shea
Saw her in Ashville in 2013. Honest. She was pregnant. . The ad in Greenville, the age is different and it's a different phone number from most recent ad. Her recent reviews have been sketchy. She got popped for auto burglary a few years ago. Demons and handler in the mix.
-
10-07-23 12:09 #10535Senior Member

Posts: 162Kinsey Shea in Greenville
I just saw Kinsey Shae's post on StG here in Greenville. Those of you who look through the Asheville listings will know exactly who she is.....Gwyn's daughter. Kinsey usually posts more photos and the body shots show a very desirable young woman. I've never seen her but I would certainly like to. A few years back Gwyn paid the Upstate a visit and I enjoyed her company very much. I know I'm not the only one who thought about doing some alone time with both. Kinsey is a professional and has been around for a few years so she would be a safe bet.
LtB.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...e/593078612999
Three additional pictures were taken from her Sumo post.
-
10-07-23 05:42 #10534Senior Member

Posts: 357Outcalls?
I know many of the providers advertise that they do outcalls, but most want a deposit and won't drive more than a few miles. Do any of you gentlemen know a provider who doesn't require a deposit and is willing to drive up to an hour? I know, I know! That's like looking for a unicorn. PM me if you know a unicorn. (I do know one but I've seen her several times and would like to see someone else.).
-
10-07-23 00:39 #10533Senior Member

Posts: 43She is legit
I visited her sister a few times when she was in the at the beginning of the year. She told me about her. Her sister left town, but this one has remained in Greenville for a while. I noticed that this new pictures are more appealing than the previous ones.
Originally Posted by JJames87
[View Original Post]
-
10-06-23 16:58 #10532Senior Member

Posts: 57McNeely Rd
A bunch of venezuelan cuban looking girls blowing up listcrawler using the motel address there off the Easley exit. Anybody takennthe plunge. Unusual to see an exact address but it is a motel so I guess that may be part of their protection. Looks like they promising everything. Just hate those damn big fake butts. Looks stupid.










Reply With Quote






