Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,456 to 1,470 of 5331
-
10-12-23 19:18 #3876Senior Member

Posts: 31AMP Mamas on TV
I just watch some Mamas on 13 abc news cases covered. What gets me is they don't own anything or manage anything they are just the fall guy. The amount of money spent on their prosecution is mind boggling. All this does is force everything underground and pimps get involved then the girls suffer.
Way to go Toledo Police! Well spent taxpayers money on something that is not hurting anyone.
(I am done venting. For now).
-
10-12-23 09:02 #3875Senior Member

Posts: 199Melissa
Has anyone seen her recently? I've met her a couple times but it's been awhile. I seem to remember reading some not so great reviews since then.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/toled...e/504350732904
-
10-12-23 08:58 #3874Senior Member

Posts: 199I don't believe Lee's is still the same. I made my rounds last week and struck out. Lee's sign is gone and replaced with just a small sign in the window which says something like "Asian foot massage". The one on and Holland Sylvania next to House of Meats has a very similar sign. I didn't stop at either one. I noticed that YG is closed along with the one further up next to the bakery. Good to know that Summer is still open and I'm thinking probably also the original one in Temperance on Lewis.
Originally Posted by Turbo351
[View Original Post]
-
10-11-23 09:54 #3873Senior Member

Posts: 114Orient Pt 2
I forgot to mention that when my arms were hanging off the side of the table and she came near I rubbed her calf. She jumped back like she'd been hit with a cattle prod, moved my hand.
That's a little discouraging.
-
10-10-23 19:10 #3872Senior Member

Posts: 114Orient Massage
TOFTT today.
Originally Posted by MrIceCold
[View Original Post]
Had to wait in the lobby for 5-10 minutes for the guy before me to leave. Fantastic standard massage. Started with a scalp massage, fully covered with a sheet then lots of elbow, forearm, knee and shin to work out knots. Then uncovered one work area at a time before dropping the sheet entirely during the oil portion. Cleanup with a hot towel then flip. When working the thighs, especially after the flip, there was some grazing that felt amazing but no HE. She could definitely see that it was appreciated.
2 ladies working, I'd guess both at mid-late 40's, both pretty in a milfy kinda way. My attendant was masked the entire time and the other lady was masked the bit that I saw her.
$70/ hr tipped $30 because it was an awesome massage.
-
10-10-23 18:05 #3871Senior Member

Posts: 26I saw Nyla last week. Before that the last time I saw her was December. She is still a top tier provider. Amazing body. She told me that she only sees people she has seen before. Her new place is nicer then her last place.
Originally Posted by IAmNotMe
[View Original Post]
-
10-10-23 11:31 #3870Regular Member

Posts: 18Nyla
I did some research on Nyla and she seems legit. May give her a shot depending on if I can get a description of what she looks like. I just don't want some fat chick giving me nuru LOL. Any body have an idea of her body type and rate?
-
10-10-23 04:16 #3869Senior Member

Posts: 114Raided?
Where did you see that? You mentioning the place was the first I'd even heard of it.
Originally Posted by ToledoTex44
[View Original Post]
They seem to pop up as fast as they go away lately. It's odd how some get busted, come back with a new name (M1) change names and right back at it (YG). I've forgotten what it was before M1 but there's been an AMP there a long time. Lee stayed Lee. Sky still Sky.
The handy only ones seem to have all closed post bust. Let's Relax, Top Relax, Lady Spa, Massage Relax Zone.
-
10-09-23 20:56 #3868Regular Member

Posts: 1Sky Lineup
June, Penny, Summer. June's in her mid-to-late 40's. Spinner. She gave a good shower, good massage for 2. Will repeat.
-
10-09-23 09:29 #3867Senior Member

Posts: 347It's been about a year since I last saw her too. Last year about this time she was supposed to open up a new location but that changed after the big cleanup of last November. Her new location changed and I was on her list but I was to cautious to go so I was removed from her list. Has anyone seen her since last November and is it safe? I would love to get back on her list if it's safe to go there. A pm would be great, thanks guys.
Originally Posted by Sammed99
[View Original Post]
-
10-09-23 09:01 #3866Senior Member

Posts: 77Nyla
I haven't seen Nyla in more than a year. However, with her recent ad on STG I'm looking for an update. Wondering if she is in the same location? Providing the same services? Etc. Please send a direct message if preferred. Thanks. Sam.
-
10-08-23 23:45 #3865Regular Member

Posts: 5RIP to this place. I didn't even realize it was raided (a few days after my last visit). I'd delete my post if I could
-
10-08-23 19:18 #3864Senior Member

Posts: 114Yg
YG is what used to be M1 just south of 475 on Secor.
Originally Posted by LoveSixNine
[View Original Post]
-
10-07-23 17:43 #3863Senior Member

Posts: 48Closed
Forgot to mention the place is still Closed.
Originally Posted by LoveSixNine
[View Original Post]
Ausable Out!
-
10-07-23 17:23 #3862Senior Member

Posts: 153What is yg yang? Is it worth a visit?
Originally Posted by Ausable
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




