Find Your New Baby
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Seeking Arrangement Girls

+ Add Report
Page 96 of 117 FirstFirst ... 46 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 ... LastLast
Results 1,426 to 1,440 of 1748
K Spa 10798 75th
This blog is moderated by JoeDocks11
  1. #323

    New to area

    I'm new to the area and have met some hot smoking babies. Willing to share information. I look for babies under 25 . Maybe I'll post a review here soon of some of them.

  2. #322
    Quote Originally Posted by Lyle416  [View Original Post]
    Maria.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/5...d-f1c4aac46c82



    Claims to have had only a few arrangements but it feels like I've seen her on here before. She has been pretty elusive pictures are hot but contact has been sporadic.
    She's real absolute smoke show latina has terrible photos but she's a babe in person pricey ytmv we did BBFS no cip which is kind of dumb considering how hard she rides you but she does cim and swallows.

  3. #321
    Maria.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/5...d-f1c4aac46c82

    Claims to have had only a few arrangements but it feels like I've seen her on here before. She has been pretty elusive pictures are hot but contact has been sporadic.

  4. #320
    Was on seeking for a long time, any info?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20231007_081022_Seeking.jpg‎   Screenshot_20231007_081007_Seeking.jpg‎   Screenshot_20231007_081010_Seeking.jpg‎   Screenshot_20231007_081013_Seeking.jpg‎   Screenshot_20231007_081005_Seeking.jpg‎  


  5. #319

    A_good_time

    A_good_time.

    Anyone have any info on this one? Phoenix / Scottsdale area?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_0671.jpg‎  

  6. #318
    Not sure if real or fake, she didn't confirm yet.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20231002_120037_Seeking.jpg‎   Screenshot_20231002_120034_Seeking.jpg‎  

  7. #317
    Has OF, thought it was a Trans at first.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20231001_154516_Seeking.jpg‎   Screenshot_20231001_154508_Seeking.jpg‎   Screenshot_20231001_154514_Seeking.jpg‎   Screenshot_20231001_154506_Seeking.jpg‎   Screenshot_20231001_154512_Seeking.jpg‎  


  8. #316
    Quote Originally Posted by Schandl2  [View Original Post]
    She is real. Photos are accurate. Asks for 5 $. I talked her to 4 $. Mostly open menu, no greek. Very easy to get along with. Girl next door type. If I lived in phoenix I would see again.
    Sorry for not getting back to you. I didn't manage to meet her which is a shame as it seems you had a positive experience. I am back in Phoenix next week and still have her number so will try again.

    Any more details about the experience? What wasn't she willing to do? Did she require M&G?

  9. #315

    FieryRedHead is real

    She is real. Photos are accurate. Asks for 5 $. I talked her to 4 $. Mostly open menu, no greek. Very easy to get along with. Girl next door type. If I lived in phoenix I would see again.

    Quote Originally Posted by Schandl2  [View Original Post]
    Hey, there did you ever meet with Fireyredhead.

  10. #314
    Quote Originally Posted by TommyWong  [View Original Post]
    Got quoted 1k for ppm. Out of my range. Anyone have any experience?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...f-cbef1438e8ea
    I'll do you one better. Got quoted 1500 ppm for girl who isn't as hot this one. The GPS is pandemic.

  11. #313
    Quote Originally Posted by TommyWong  [View Original Post]
    Got quoted 1k for ppm. Out of my range. Anyone have any experience?
    Amazing. Pretty girl, but she can't possibly be 3 x better than my 300 girls.

  12. #312
    Quote Originally Posted by TommyWong  [View Original Post]
    Got quoted 1k for ppm. Out of my range. Anyone have any experience?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...f-cbef1438e8ea
    Yes, I do. PM me if you'd like.

  13. #311

    SashaFierce232

    Got quoted 1k for ppm. Out of my range. Anyone have any experience?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...f-cbef1438e8ea
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot 2023-09-22 1.49.16 PM.png‎  

  14. #310

    How to spot a bot

    When I browse on Seeking this is the criteria I used for spotting a bot or scammer.

    1. Only one picture.

    2. About me is one sentence.

    3. Seeking is blank except for a bubble or two usually that says discretion.

    4. Created recently or a long time ago but have not been on for a long time.

    5. Receive a message from the account immediately after logging in.

    6. Lastly, by the time I check the message they sent me a week ago the account is deleted.

  15. #309
    Quote Originally Posted by KesterDiamond  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for posting screen shots, I don't have the ability to partake in this type of fun, so I live vicariously thru these posts and it's tough when I can't see the ladies you all are working.

    Well done and appreciated.
    I also do this cause some girls block guys and not everyone can click on the link to view.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape