The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 67 of 274 FirstFirst ... 17 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 117 167 ... LastLast
Results 991 to 1,005 of 4108
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3118

    Dracut Nashua Road AMP

    Just a heads up to those in the Dracut area. The AMP on Nashua Road has caught the attention of the local town Facebook page. FB group is called Dracut Now. Use caution when going there. I don't live far from there and went there once a couple months ago. Ok experience and I believe FS is available. Now that the locals are talking about it, its days are probably numbered. Some of the comments are pretty funny.

  2. #3117
    He's a shill for sure but he writes good erotic fiction. If you like that I'll let him keep writing.


    Posts: 606

    Anyone seen her recently?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/nashu...s/620186005100

    Tits look huge and fantastic.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_8393.jpg‎  

  3. #3116

    Seeking D's

    Anyone have any good recommendations where I can find some to play with that aren't too old. Thanks!

  4. #3115
    Quote Originally Posted by Ampdude2003  [View Original Post]
    Went to QQ Spa this weekend. Was met by Mia, young Chinese girl, small, pretty enough, 'A' cup which is a bit disappointing. She was the only girl there that I saw.

    Pretty standard session, not a bad massage and somewhat novice with respect to the main event. My guess is she is pretty new. She had a somewhat small tattoo around her belly button.

    We did multiple positions, she was nice enough, but would not repeat. Took the hour at 1. 4 + . 6.
    This does not sound like the Mia I have seen there. I suspect another girl is using her name.

  5. #3114

    QQ Spa visit

    Went to QQ Spa this weekend. Was met by Mia, young Chinese girl, small, pretty enough, 'A' cup which is a bit disappointing. She was the only girl there that I saw.

    Pretty standard session, not a bad massage and somewhat novice with respect to the main event. My guess is she is pretty new. She had a somewhat small tattoo around her belly button.

    We did multiple positions, she was nice enough, but would not repeat. Took the hour at 1. 4 + . 6.

  6. #3113

    Body description

    Quote Originally Posted by ChoirBoy  [View Original Post]
    OK guys, before we get too far, I need to make a disclaimer. The lady who met me at the door called herself Kelly, but I don't know if this is the same Kelly with the rave reviews on this board.

    To start, the face and body of this lady, while certainly not terrible, were not much above average. She was dressed in a short cloth tube dress. She had nice legs, but otherwise an average body. About a C-cup. She was a little taller that the average spa lady. Average face; maybe late 30's to early 40's. Unusually good English; she told me she was from China.

    Massage was poor. She stood at the head of the table and did my neck, shoulders and back. After a half hour, I had to tell her to do my legs. 10 minutes later, I had to tell her to do a hot towel as it was getting late. She went to her phone 3 times during the session when it made noises.

    Standard finish was available; I didn't ask for more. $70 + $40. Nothing drags me back there.
    Without your Kelly's body description, it's hard to say but it sounds like you met a New / another Kelly.

  7. #3112

    Blue Moon in Tewksbury

    OK guys, before we get too far, I need to make a disclaimer. The lady who met me at the door called herself Kelly, but I don't know if this is the same Kelly with the rave reviews on this board.

    To start, the face and body of this lady, while certainly not terrible, were not much above average. She was dressed in a short cloth tube dress. She had nice legs, but otherwise an average body. About a C-cup. She was a little taller that the average spa lady. Average face; maybe late 30's to early 40's. Unusually good English; she told me she was from China.

    Massage was poor. She stood at the head of the table and did my neck, shoulders and back. After a half hour, I had to tell her to do my legs. 10 minutes later, I had to tell her to do a hot towel as it was getting late. She went to her phone 3 times during the session when it made noises.

    Standard finish was available; I didn't ask for more. $70 + $40. Nothing drags me back there.

  8. #3111
    Quote Originally Posted by Sasuke9015  [View Original Post]
    I will definitely try to see her again, but seems like getting her is difficult. This place apparently only corresponds through messages and whenever I have inquired about seeing her, she is not there on that day.
    A place that's honest about a popular girl not being there? I have to check this place out. I have tried to make appointments, but her schedule has been full.

  9. #3110

    Blue Moon Spa

    Quote Originally Posted by ChoirBoy  [View Original Post]
    I went back and read the old Kiki posts. There were conflicting reports of just what was on the menu. Reports ranged from standard only, to everything under the sun.
    I visited Blue Moon Spa last week. Kelly was there alone. After paying the house fee and getting naked on the table, she came back and saw me laying face up naked. She agreed to have sex with me for a minimum payment of $200. I tried to push for BBFS but she wouldn't accept no matter how much I offered. She gave me a nice BJ while rubbing my balls. She did that for a few minutes and then got on top of me so I could fuck her. I fucked her for about ten minutes until I ejaculated into the condom. After the cleanup I gave her a kiss and said goodbye.

  10. #3109
    Quote Originally Posted by DeepSix  [View Original Post]
    Are not $170.
    The fee for FS with wrapped BJ is 170.

  11. #3108
    Quote Originally Posted by NewGuy666  [View Original Post]
    Myself and others posted about Blue Moon thirteen and fourteen months ago. Not many posts about this place over last year. Kiki was there last year. Everything on the menu with her including anal for 200. I haven't been back to this place in a while, been trying other places out.
    I went back and read the old Kiki posts. There were conflicting reports of just what was on the menu. Reports ranged from standard only, to everything under the sun.

  12. #3107
    Quote Originally Posted by NewGuy666  [View Original Post]
    Myself and others posted about Blue Moon thirteen and fourteen months ago. Not many posts about this place over last year. Kiki was there last year. Everything on the menu with her including anal for 200. I haven't been back to this place in a while, been trying other places out.
    Thank you for sharing the info!! I think I will go by for more. I really enjoyed my time there.

  13. #3106
    Quote Originally Posted by Sasuke9015  [View Original Post]
    Not sure if this should be in the Lowell group or Lawrence. But, posting here for now.

    I tried out a new place called Blue Moon, 156 X Main st in Tewksbury. Was met by Kelly, who is incredible look wise. Asian, amazing curves, must be in her mid 30's and spoke decent English. She was wearing a dress which went down to her knees. Paid 70 for the house and laid down for the massage. The massage was mediocre, nothing fantastic, there was a bit of tease. I did not try and get too frisky since I have never been to this place before, but OTC assplay was allowed. On the flip she asked what did you want. I asked her to get nude and let me finger her. She quoted 120, I was able to get her down to 100 only. I folded for it, cause she is one of the sexiest girls I have seen in an AMP in a while. She strips down and reveals her great body and allowed complete access and gave a wonderful handjob. After the finissh and cleanup she gave a nice head massage and I was on my way.

    I know I may have tipped a bit more than the going price, but I had to see her body and she was not budging on the tip amount. More may be available on the menu, but I did not inquire.

    I will definitely try to see her again, but seems like getting her is difficult. This place apparently only corresponds through messages and whenever I have inquired about seeing her, she is not there on that day.

    I did not see a post about this place on here or on rub maps, so thought of sharing.
    Myself and others posted about Blue Moon thirteen and fourteen months ago. Not many posts about this place over last year. Kiki was there last year. Everything on the menu with her including anal for 200. I haven't been back to this place in a while, been trying other places out.

  14. #3105
    Quote Originally Posted by Ecroto  [View Original Post]
    Is Purple in Lowell still open?? Haven't seen a review in a year. Let me know fuckers.
    Scroll down to 3099, fucker.

  15. #3104

    Purple

    Is Purple in Lowell still open?? Haven't seen a review in a year. Let me know fuckers.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape