High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 475 of 2490 FirstFirst ... 375 425 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 525 575 975 1475 ... LastLast
Results 7,111 to 7,125 of 37339
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #30229

    Staxx

    She is still around just hard to get in touch with her. I have seen her 3 ir 4 times past couple months. Hard to get her to answer back. Nithing has changed open menu still offering bareback and cip. She has lost some weight as others have said.

    Quote Originally Posted by TholeJosh123  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen or been with Staxx lately? She used to be a hall of famer with constant reviews. You almost never see her name anymore. It's actually kinda strange. She used to be reviewed so much and a lot of good was said. Now you never hear anything. I saw her four months ago and she was so skinny from the monkey. Could not even bring myself to go inside I just settled for CBJ. Really sad to see how downhill she's gone over the last few years. Anyone seen her lately?

  2. #30228
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1069

    Half and half

    Quote Originally Posted by TholeJosh123  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen or been with Staxx lately? She used to be a hall of famer with constant reviews. You almost never see her name anymore. It's actually kinda strange. She used to be reviewed so much and a lot of good was said. Now you never hear anything. I saw her four months ago and she was so skinny from the monkey. Could not even bring myself to go inside I just settled for CBJ. Really sad to see how downhill she's gone over the last few years. Anyone seen her lately?
    It's not all monkey with her. She has some health issues going on. Legit health issues. I won't go in detail. But she has a solid core of regulars, me included that don't need to post every time we see her. I talked to her a couple days ago, but we weren't able to connect due to scheduling conflict. She is still good. Doing ok. Her weight isn't all that bad she is aware of some curves loss. And is a pet peeve of hers when people comment about it. Whether slim or slim thick her services are always on point. At least with me they are.

  3. #30227
    Senior Member


    Posts: 311
    Quote Originally Posted by Aamco  [View Original Post]
    Would love her number.

    Thanks Packie.

    How can I help you.

    Aamco.
    Been trying to get the number as well. No response to the original PM otherwise his inbox is full.

  4. #30226
    Quote Originally Posted by Kriggs32  [View Original Post]
    Ghost. I believe this is her older ad https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/p...-town/41751941 Parker lady has an association with this other chick Tabitha https://callescort.org/602-783-3988 who has been around RIC before (quite possibly reviewed in previously by SM I do not know). Tempted to ask the locals of Music City section if they have heard of her. Stay safe.
    Thanks for the info! I have her snap so I see Tabitha on it sometimes. I am kind of hesitant since Tabitha doesn't have such food reviews from what I remember.

  5. #30225
    Quote Originally Posted by TholeJosh123  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen or been with Staxx lately? She used to be a hall of famer with constant reviews. You almost never see her name anymore. It's actually kinda strange. She used to be reviewed so much and a lot of good was said. Now you never hear anything. I saw her four months ago and she was so skinny from the monkey. Could not even bring myself to go inside I just settled for CBJ. Really sad to see how downhill she's gone over the last few years. Anyone seen her lately?
    Yes, read a few pages back. Or use the search function.

  6. #30224

    Staxxx

    Anyone seen or been with Staxx lately? She used to be a hall of famer with constant reviews. You almost never see her name anymore. It's actually kinda strange. She used to be reviewed so much and a lot of good was said. Now you never hear anything. I saw her four months ago and she was so skinny from the monkey. Could not even bring myself to go inside I just settled for CBJ. Really sad to see how downhill she's gone over the last few years. Anyone seen her lately?

  7. #30223

    Nikki or Pixie

    Which is the better experience? Can only see one and trying to decide.

  8. #30222

    May not be pertinent to what you asked but its something

    Ghost. I believe this is her older ad https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/p...-town/41751941 Parker lady has an association with this other chick Tabitha https://callescort.org/602-783-3988 who has been around RIC before (quite possibly reviewed in previously by SM I do not know). Tempted to ask the locals of Music City section if they have heard of her. Stay safe.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 20231007_150413.jpg‎   20231007_150332.jpg‎   6e0697eed7009bbcda86dead16c66020.jpg‎  

  9. #30221

    Sirens

    Quote Originally Posted by FunGuywv  [View Original Post]
    Greetings guys!! I am visiting Richmond this weekend and wanted to see if anyone can PM me details on Sirens please? How much for visit and how much for up charges and what all they will do. Etc THANKS!!
    I have seen Taylor a couple times, very sexy and worth the price of admission especially given she comes to your place. $$. 40 for an hour. Downside is twice I have been told she is the only one booking for individuals as opposed to partys so not sure about getting some one else, as for me variety is King! Anyone have any reliable UTR feel free to inbox me.

    Monger on brothers.

  10. #30220
    Quote Originally Posted by VirginiaGuy  [View Original Post]
    I sent ya some reasonable priced options with good service.
    Would you be willing to send that info my way as well please?

  11. #30219

    Options

    Quote Originally Posted by FunGuywv  [View Original Post]
    Greetings guys!! I am visiting Richmond this weekend and wanted to see if anyone can PM me details on Sirens please? How much for visit and how much for up charges and what all they will do. Etc THANKS!!
    I sent ya some reasonable priced options with good service.

  12. #30218

    Sirens

    Quote Originally Posted by FunGuywv  [View Original Post]
    Greetings guys!! I am visiting Richmond this weekend and wanted to see if anyone can PM me details on Sirens please? How much for visit and how much for up charges and what all they will do. Etc THANKS!!
    Sirens. They charge 240 for up to an hour. You have to call to speak to one of their booking agents or receptions.

    There are pics on the website. But I would suggest that you ask them to email you pictures. In my experience, one of the girl who has a picture up on the site, had it taken several years and pounds before. Not naming names here. You can PM if you need the specifics. Learns from the wisdom of some on this forum that that asking for pics in email is a great way to resolve that.

    I have seen posts about Mckenze, Summer with many glowing reports. Haven't seen them personally, though.

    I am sure, there are others who will jump on and help out.

    Auto.

  13. #30217

    Visitor looking for info

    Greetings guys!! I am visiting Richmond this weekend and wanted to see if anyone can PM me details on Sirens please? How much for visit and how much for up charges and what all they will do. Etc THANKS!!

  14. #30216

    Jessica

    Anyone know what happened to Jessica? Cute light skinned slight Bbw that used to host out of regency in Henrico? $40 would get you almost anything? She disappeared.

  15. #30215
    Senior Member


    Posts: 477

    Meya

    Would love her number.

    Thanks Packie.

    How can I help you.

    Aamco.

    QUOTE=WillGuyMar;6549041]A good sign of a scam or maaaaaybe uncle is if she has pics from what looks like a home when you know she's not local and stays in hotels. Why would a girl who travels all over.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape