Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 329 of 1605 FirstFirst ... 229 279 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 379 429 829 1329 ... LastLast
Results 4,921 to 4,935 of 24065
Come and Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #19145

    Dream with Shannon

    Quote Originally Posted by TomMcAn  [View Original Post]
    Adult Search has an ad from Shannon that was posted yesterday. Here it is:

    https://adultsearch.com/us/washingto...scorts/2194864

    Now it's up to you to contact her and provide a report if you see her. Good luck.

    FYI, Shannon's review history is mixed, although I had a nice visit with her early in 2022. She wasn't pregnant at the time. Keep in mind that Shannon is a non-GFE provider.
    Finally had a dream yesterday with Shannon Love. She seemed really sweet if not a little scatter brained. Traffic was insane and I was running late. I texted her apologizing and she had no problems. She said she was taking a shower anyway and getting something to eat. When I arrived at what I consider a pretty nice hotel (I don't have much experience dreaming outside of AMP's) she gave me the room and invited me up. Her dog was there which was weird to me but didn't bother me. She was finishing her food so we made small talk while she ate. Then she had to use the bathroom a couple of times (pregnancy bladder). Put on the cover and started to Polish the knob. Very middle of the road. I've heard she's like a piranha but I only found it mildly teethy and I do have some girth. Didn't last long but she's pregnant so what are you going to do. Moved to k9 for some nice back shots. There was some moaning nothing crazy. Maybe a little show. Who knows. Enjoyed the view of her asshole but she wasn't up for my girth being 7 months preggo. Flipped into mish. What a beautiful fire crotch BTW. And went to town moving the legs into multiple positions overtime. Some more moaning throughout. Not crazy into it but not mechanical either. After I blew in the bag there was no cleanup assistance from her which I found a bit odd but again I've historically almost exclusively dreamed in mp's. Afterwords we had some more small talk while we cleaned up and got dressed. Overall I found her to be a sweetheart during our conversations. I had a good time and not a bad price. I'd have no issues dreaming of her again. I'd really love to catch her in a few months after giving birth when she's full of milk. But that's me. To each their own.

  2. #19144

    Mature Providers

    Same here KIT, but my experiences have all been on the AMP side of the hobby. My preference is for the older ladies, but those that are still thin and with natural (unenhanced) boobs. My primary (and the oldest I've encountered) is Ruby at LavenderSpa off Braddock and Duke Streets in Alexandria.

    Kindly message me any others that you come across (either escort or AMP provider).

    Play safe.

    Quote Originally Posted by KeepItTight  [View Original Post]
    Haven't been in the game in a while but looking for more mature providers. My favorite was Ashley out of Annandale / Falls Church but it looks like she's been out of the game for a while. I've seen Darryn as well but prefer someone with a body and rates like Ashley had. Is there anyone like that around?

  3. #19143

    Best mature providers?

    Haven't been in the game in a while but looking for more mature providers. My favorite was Ashley out of Annandale / Falls Church but it looks like she's been out of the game for a while. I've seen Darryn as well but prefer someone with a body and rates like Ashley had. Is there anyone like that around?

  4. #19142

    Petite Thai Helen

    https://us-nova.bedpage.com/femalees.../23010677.html

    Helen works out of a nice apartment in Tysons. As others have noted, she's willing, accommodating and aims to please. Pics are accurate but slightly dated.

    Round 1 DATY, DATO, BBBJCIM, nice massage, round 2 CFS (CG, K9) and then more BBBJCIM. And then more.

    I left completely drained and happy, will return.

    $$$ VIP service.

    Treat her well and she will take care of you.

  5. #19141

    ModelAlex?

    Not seeing anything on her. Anyone seen her?

    https://tryst.link/escort/modelalex

  6. #19140
    Quote Originally Posted by PixelsAndGrids  [View Original Post]
    She texted me this morning and inquired about extras. She texts back. 40 more for vid and everything covered. Oh well!
    I only had a brief dream of her, as I was running around that day, and was also unsure (especially with her taking forever to actually get me to see her once she confirmed the time). She said she offers some GFE uncovered besides the main event. She did have a look of someone who may be a user, so I certainly didn't want to role that dice. May repeat though, and maybe longer with more stuff involved, because her CBJ was surprisingly good. Even though I usually hate CBJ. So YMMV. But she seems to offer more, once you've met her already. But I haven't taken that second plunge, and may not.

  7. #19139
    Quote Originally Posted by TomMcAn  [View Original Post]
    Adult Search has an ad from Shannon that was posted yesterday. Here it is:

    https://adultsearch.com/us/washingto...scorts/2194864

    Now it's up to you to contact her and provide a report if you see her. Good luck.

    FYI, Shannon's review history is mixed, although I had a nice visit with her early in 2022. She wasn't pregnant at the time. Keep in mind that Shannon is a non-GFE provider.
    I've danced with her multiple times and enjoyed most visits. She's a Dallas girl with complimenting assets to go with. She was in Woodbridge last time I visited, had substantial boil / pimple damage all over her ass to the point she was embarrassed of it. That was my last visit with her. She’s a nice girl with great back shots. Senior member said her head game was like a piranha so watch out.

  8. #19138

    Manassas acs

    Anyone try the new girl at Manassas acs? Please report back or pm me.

    https://us-nova.bedpage.com/femalees.../23085618.html

  9. #19137

    She's a user

    Her pics are old. She's def got marks and her voice is raspy. Also she does offer bb but imo she is too low quality to spend 600.

    Quote Originally Posted by Shier  [View Original Post]
    Would the bruises be considered signs of use? Other visual cues make me suspect there is some going on. That's a non-starter for me, won't even go near it. Anyone else with firsthand knowledge of Bridgette?

  10. #19136

    Shannon Love

    Quote Originally Posted by BradMan415  [View Original Post]
    When was this? I tried to contact her the other week and she said she had left town. Is she back again? Really interested in the preggo fix.
    Adult Search has an ad from Shannon that was posted yesterday. Here it is:

    https://adultsearch.com/us/washingto...scorts/2194864

    Now it's up to you to contact her and provide a report if you see her. Good luck.

    FYI, Shannon's review history is mixed, although I had a nice visit with her early in 2022. She wasn't pregnant at the time. Keep in mind that Shannon is a non-GFE provider.

  11. #19135
    Senior Member


    Posts: 152

    Signs of Use?

    Quote Originally Posted by LilHead  [View Original Post]
    https://tryst.link/escort/bridgette-ryan

    Decent provider. Excellent BBBJ till cim. Covered otherwise. Got two trips out of my stop, but no Mediterranean travels on the tour. Head game worth the price of admission, but otherwise unremarkable. Had a bunch of small bruises on her legs. Didn't appear strung out, or buzzed at all during our meet. Don't think I'd see her again, but that could change depending on how much I'm craving easy logistics and great throat.
    Would the bruises be considered signs of use? Other visual cues make me suspect there is some going on. That's a non-starter for me, won't even go near it. Anyone else with firsthand knowledge of Bridgette?

  12. #19134

    When?

    Quote Originally Posted by DontBanme  [View Original Post]
    Finally got around to seeing her and crossing a preggo chick off my list. She was cool but NOVQ traffic always keeps me out of the area. She was short, thicc but had bad teeth and kept me waiting a bit. When I got there she informed me she was in the bathroom and it wasn't number 1. Standard fare, CBJ that was toothy then to cg which was awesome with those big mommy milkers bounving around then finished in doggy. Would repeat because fucking a preggo was cool. Wish shed cross the Potomac though.
    When was this? I tried to contact her the other week and she said she had left town. Is she back again? Really interested in the preggo fix.

  13. #19133

    Shannon Love

    Finally got around to seeing her and crossing a preggo chick off my list. She was cool but NOVQ traffic always keeps me out of the area. She was short, thicc but had bad teeth and kept me waiting a bit. When I got there she informed me she was in the bathroom and it wasn't number 1. Standard fare, CBJ that was toothy then to cg which was awesome with those big mommy milkers bounving around then finished in doggy. Would repeat because fucking a preggo was cool. Wish shed cross the Potomac though.

  14. #19132

    Covered

    Quote Originally Posted by Bigboybear  [View Original Post]
    Long time lurker, and somewhat long time hobbiest finally chiming in.

    Deena is real, but she never asked for a deposit. She is from PG but frequently stays in Alexandria (where I have dreamed of her).

    Deena seems very pleasant, but when I dreamed of her she must have either had other priorities or stayed up very late (as it was mid day). Said she was just waking up, made me wait 20 minutes, and then as I was just about to leave after getting fed up, she finally tells me to come up. Sat in her room while she got ready in another room / bathroom for 10 minutes. Alarms were going off in my head, and I was in a rush, so was about to leave. Glad I stayed. I saw her briefly, but for what we did do it was fun. She seems open to a lot. I just didn't have the time for the extras. She is actually thinner than her pics when I saw her, so she was almost borderline unattractive from being too too thin / gaunt. But still attractive, still had fun, and would recommend, especially if you don't mind waiting around while she gets ready.
    She texted me this morning and inquired about extras. She texts back. 40 more for vid and everything covered. Oh well!

  15. #19131
    Quote Originally Posted by JRockerX  [View Original Post]
    How old does she look like?

    I am looking for something quick close to Dulles.

    Thanks.
    I would say she is around mid 30's at the most. She would be a good try for something close to Dulles, there are some other Latinos that work out of sterling that are much closer. Just need to find the info.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape