Thread: Bareback Beauties. OC style
+
Add Report
Results 781 to 795 of 5801
-
10-24-23 16:36 #5021Senior Member

Posts: 58Kiti
Could you hook a brother up with her info?
Originally Posted by AceMcNasty
[View Original Post]
-
10-10-23 06:43 #5020Senior Member

Posts: 2085Mayumi
On Sunday I did daty for 5 minutes than dog style for three minutes while using a condom. I couldn't cum. I didn't want to go raw so I left. I didn't get a good look at SaSa.
-
10-10-23 01:57 #5019Regular Member

Posts: 10I have no idea why but she ghosted me after I sent a selfie. Am I on some blacklist or something?
Originally Posted by BigBoy92
[View Original Post]
-
10-09-23 18:42 #5018Senior Member

Posts: 77Isn't she on meth?
I've heard from a couple people around the block that she has been doing meth. Can't really trust somebody that does that. They eventually turn schizo. Sounds like a ticking timebomb for somebody.
Originally Posted by AceMcNasty
[View Original Post]
-
10-09-23 12:23 #5017Senior Member

Posts: 36[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
10-08-23 23:51 #5016Senior Member

Posts: 7266I saw her the 2nd day she hit HX and man "No" drama and a nice tight twat to just cream the shit out of! She let me stay longer than the time we agreed on and man she was looking.
Originally Posted by AceMcNasty
[View Original Post]
Raw and and would take orders on whatever I wanted to do to her!
Still look at the creamy pics of her twat of my jiz just oozing out.
-
10-08-23 23:48 #5015Senior Member

Posts: 7266Sorry, I can't say it.
Originally Posted by DWaits
[View Original Post]
I highly doubt she will be back West but anything can happen when ya need the moola!
-
10-08-23 14:39 #5014Senior Member

Posts: 90Communication can be hit or miss! Sometimes she responds right away sometimes she takes hours. So it's just depends on the day & her mood I guess. Don't forget she is a gamer too so, for all I know she doesn't give 2 cents at times about her phone while gaming. Keep trying ultimately they all come back to wanting some benjis. LOL happy hunting dog.
Originally Posted by TigerLix
[View Original Post]
-
10-07-23 23:49 #5013Regular Member

Posts: 10How'd you reach her
I've tried to reach her with the number on that page, and her email. Nothing is there a better way to get in contact?
Originally Posted by BigBoy92
[View Original Post]
-
10-05-23 23:35 #5012Senior Member

Posts: 766Which city?
Do you know where she landed? Which city? Or state if you don't know the city?
Originally Posted by HapaBoy86
[View Original Post]
-
10-05-23 11:06 #5011Senior Member

Posts: 1388Kitihowaito
Nah, still available to a few select regulars. Bills never stop coming and still have to paid, wouldn't you agree?
Originally Posted by DevilVergilX
[View Original Post]
She has never been an incall girl anyway. So if you can host, a lot of these Hx girls are available to you. Transpo may be an issue, so you can either Uber them or pick them up.
Giving creampies to a 19 yo spinner. Yeah that's what life is all about LOL.
-
10-04-23 14:53 #5010Senior Member

Posts: 2085SaSa
SaSa, Mayumi's new friend, looks a lot like VIP Club's SanSan.
-
10-03-23 22:55 #5009Senior Member

Posts: 7266She went back to the midwest where she now lives and opens her legs for the past several years!
Originally Posted by Kawzrx
[View Original Post]
-
10-02-23 12:01 #5008Regular Member

Posts: 15Sub Amy
She was the best. Anyone know whatever happened to her? Saw her about 4 or 5 times and then she just disappeared.
Originally Posted by LucBlake
[View Original Post]
-
09-29-23 18:12 #5007Senior Member

Posts: 7266Seen both and Yoji all the way.
Originally Posted by PythonGreen
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





