Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,636 to 4,650 of 43527
-
10-06-23 18:16 #38892Banned Member

Posts: 46Dangolito man, where is DBOY going these days then?
Originally Posted by Packman12
[View Original Post]
-
10-06-23 14:09 #38891Senior Member

Posts: 81Lala gone
Was planning a visit tomorrow to this location, called today to see who was working to see if Lala would be in. Was told Cindy and someone else was there and asked about Lala, looks like the dream of Lala is over as I was told she doesn't work there anymore. May still visit if I am up that way tomorrow and report back.
Originally Posted by Dboy111
[View Original Post]
Packman.
-
10-06-23 06:57 #38890Senior Member

Posts: 33Tiffany & cup from Family braintree
Now at 36 x great road Bedford for those of you into her. Nice body, offers a full menu. She moves around a lot so strike while your iron is hot.
-
10-05-23 14:16 #38889Senior Member

Posts: 784New shop h20 town
Near star market on 783 mt. Place has a new name Aura spa & bodywork. After I get over a cold I have I will go a report back never been inside here.
-
10-05-23 12:35 #38888Regular Member

Posts: 1If you're not confined to that area, I'd hop on the c line and use one of the brookline spots for a first experience. There's 4 spots between Washington sq and cleve circle. If you're a true rook, tulip or oasis are prob a better bet than downtown, I guess depends what you're looking for.
Originally Posted by SkyDaddy99
[View Original Post]
-
10-05-23 09:37 #38887Senior Member

Posts: 1247New shop in Belmont Center
Took a visitor to Il Casale in Belmont Center and while walking from the parking lot to the restaurant saw a new massage parlor right off Leonard St named Orient Sunshine Wellness. I always wondered why no one would open the shop there with all the potential rich clientele from Belmont Hill living nearby. Here we go — there is one now. Going to check them out over the weekend.
-
10-05-23 06:42 #38886Senior Member

Posts: 74Mia (Maya?) Rose in 'Tham
I tried Rose for the first time and I saw Mia / Maya (I thought she said Mia, but she very well could have said Maya) a couple of weeks ago. She was cute, pretty face, nice smile, and wore a little denim skirt.
Her massage was good. She spent plenty of time up on the table, hiking up her skirt to put her thighs around my head when I was face down. I was allowed to roam under the skirt freely, I didn't push it and kept my hands over her panties. I enjoyed the massage.
The flip came and, as noted by others, not much of a tease or soft touch. We agreed on 120 and all her clothes came off. I was disappointed when she wouldn't let me touch the kitty, in the Waltham area that has generally come with 120 price point for me. She did let me suck on and kiss the girls, the release was good, took her time. She cleaned me up nice and finished the hour with a head / neck / foot massage. She said she was sticking around for a couple of months.
She was cute, very friendly and gave a good massage. Kind of an expensive finish for what I got, would have recommended her for an $80 finish, but expected more at $120.
Any other provider recommendations for Rose? Wanted to go there myself at least once before asking for advice.
-
10-05-23 02:07 #38885Regular Member

Posts: 6Request of Info
Are there any AMP in Chinatown, Boston that are currently active, and worth trying out for a first time experience/
-
10-04-23 23:11 #38884Senior Member

Posts: 117La chèvre clear out inbox
You can't receive messages. Too full.
-
10-04-23 09:08 #38883Senior Member

Posts: 153Amy
She went back to New York, she was a temp. That Summer brought in, she was fucking awesome!!
Originally Posted by Jared260
[View Original Post]
-
10-04-23 06:39 #38882Banned Member

Posts: 1036Thanks for the Info! Still remember my visit there with Summer constantly reminding me "No Review!
Originally Posted by Jared260
[View Original Post]
-
10-04-23 00:44 #38881Senior Member

Posts: 117Whereabouts?
Anyone come across Amy lately who worked at Health O. In Wey last spring, but disappeared at end of spring? (Late 20's, cute-ish, long hair, post-nursing fake C's, friendly, so-so english stripper style of undressing).
-
10-03-23 22:21 #38880Senior Member

Posts: 117Sum / Tif
Summer is back from hiatus; tiffany is out of the rotation.
Originally Posted by LaChevre
[View Original Post]
-
10-03-23 16:13 #38879Senior Member

Posts: 931Thats a shame Tiffany at Health Ocean was pretty much the greatest on South Shore.
Originally Posted by Rupert2
[View Original Post]
The other Tiffany is pretty good too though.
-
10-03-23 14:37 #38878Senior Member

Posts: 153261
Ling answers the Dandelion number.
Originally Posted by Bastardale
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




