Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 476 of 2490 FirstFirst ... 376 426 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 526 576 976 1476 ... LastLast
Results 7,126 to 7,140 of 37338
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #30213
    Shill for Sirens, ignore all posts


    Posts: 52

    McKenzie

    Quote Originally Posted by EasyBake  [View Original Post]
    I've been seeing McKenzie for about 4 months now. She meets me at my office after hours and I fuck her on my desk. https://sirensva.com/.
    I used to see McKenzie on a regular basis, but I have fallen for Summer. Best BJ I've ever had. Sweet girl, no drugs whatsoever. Both girls are amazing but Summer is my favorite. https://sirensva.com/.

  2. #30212
    Quote Originally Posted by DawgDaddy804  [View Original Post]
    The 1st and 2nd name is Audrey she was my first dream ever and by far the worst. She looks horrible. Missing half her ear dentures she has no problem pulling out in front of you. She is more interested in beating you out of your money to get high. I believe mental issues as well. Very shitty attitude terrible BBJ don't even catch. I think she has a demon in her with her behavior and noises during head. Body is shriveled up and wrinkle. I was so mad and disgusted after this nightmare. Last one is Nadia I agree With other monger. Only thing we agreed on Greek and I got beat out of that with stalling and excuses. She didn't want me to touch neither regions. I would repeat as a last option otherwise have not returned since.
    Thanks mongers I appreciate the info on both of these providers.

  3. #30211

    Check out my post #28617

    Quote Originally Posted by BLongPipes  [View Original Post]
    Any monger by chance had a dream with one of these providers ? I would appreciate any info thanks
    Been reviewed before just not recently.

    FF.

  4. #30210
    Quote Originally Posted by BLongPipes  [View Original Post]
    Any monger by chance had a dream with one of these providers ? I would appreciate any info thanks
    The 1st and 2nd name is Audrey she was my first dream ever and by far the worst. She looks horrible. Missing half her ear dentures she has no problem pulling out in front of you. She is more interested in beating you out of your money to get high. I believe mental issues as well. Very shitty attitude terrible BBJ don't even catch. I think she has a demon in her with her behavior and noises during head. Body is shriveled up and wrinkle. I was so mad and disgusted after this nightmare. Last one is Nadia I agree With other monger. Only thing we agreed on Greek and I got beat out of that with stalling and excuses. She didn't want me to touch neither regions. I would repeat as a last option otherwise have not returned since.

  5. #30209

    Natalia is the third one.

    Quote Originally Posted by BLongPipes  [View Original Post]
    Any monger by chance had a dream with one of these providers ? I would appreciate any info thanks
    Saw her about 3 weeks ago. Stays near Commerce, lived in room but clean. She smokes, but no signs of monkey. If you like thick, she's good for you. Pictures are pretty accurate as well, but of course, make up. Up for pretty much anything, however BBBJ was lackluster. Safe spot and not a clock watcher, set up was easy and reliable. I may repeat just for the backshots. Makes it all worth it.

  6. #30208

    Have you seen her ???

    Any monger by chance had a dream with one of these providers ? I would appreciate any info thanks
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_0500.jpg‎   IMG_0501.jpeg‎   IMG_0497.jpg‎  

  7. #30207

    Research

    If you looked up her number you'll see that she has two active profiles one in Virginia and another one in DC. I think this is fake.

  8. #30206

  9. #30205

    LoLo

    Finally connected with this doll! Just as all other reviews have indicated, she is a 10/10! She is chill AF, sexy, comms are smooth and easy. BBBJ (amazing) and the box is tight AF! I haven't had anything comparable. Will definitely repeat!

  10. #30204

    Sephora

    Sephora texted me said she will have incall on Friday. So reach out to her if you have her number to schedule.

    Enjoy.

  11. #30203
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1449
    Quote Originally Posted by SantoMegalo  [View Original Post]
    This may have been my most boring experience ever. Although somewhat attractive and is the girl in the photos she made no effort to be sexy for the date. Started with a very uninspired bbj and then just laid there for the main event. As always YMMV, but I don't recommend.

    https://www.eros.com/virginia/files/2129228.htm?cat=1
    Lot of those are so mechanical that I just smash them k9 and watch the fat ass jiggling. Sucks but I guess reality of the game Be safe Good luck.

  12. #30202

    Asian

    Quote Originally Posted by Newguy19  [View Original Post]
    She is legit. Staying out near mission bbq. Will ask you to send a dick pic, but no face. Everything covered, but I'm sure the right price could change that. I had a good time. She will text you once after you leave, so be ready for that.

    .
    What's her rates?

  13. #30201

    Newbie

    Take that dive, go find out and come back with a report. Make some valid contributions first before asking questions. Stay safe.

  14. #30200

  15. #30199

    Any info on her

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richmond/female- escorts / caucasian_w / blondes-always-have-more-fun /638131579865.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape