Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 477 of 2490 FirstFirst ... 377 427 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 527 577 977 1477 ... LastLast
Results 7,141 to 7,155 of 37348
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #30208

    Have you seen her ???

    Any monger by chance had a dream with one of these providers ? I would appreciate any info thanks
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_0500.jpg‎   IMG_0501.jpeg‎   IMG_0497.jpg‎  

  2. #30207

    Research

    If you looked up her number you'll see that she has two active profiles one in Virginia and another one in DC. I think this is fake.

  3. #30206

  4. #30205

    LoLo

    Finally connected with this doll! Just as all other reviews have indicated, she is a 10/10! She is chill AF, sexy, comms are smooth and easy. BBBJ (amazing) and the box is tight AF! I haven't had anything comparable. Will definitely repeat!

  5. #30204

    Sephora

    Sephora texted me said she will have incall on Friday. So reach out to her if you have her number to schedule.

    Enjoy.

  6. #30203
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1449
    Quote Originally Posted by SantoMegalo  [View Original Post]
    This may have been my most boring experience ever. Although somewhat attractive and is the girl in the photos she made no effort to be sexy for the date. Started with a very uninspired bbj and then just laid there for the main event. As always YMMV, but I don't recommend.

    https://www.eros.com/virginia/files/2129228.htm?cat=1
    Lot of those are so mechanical that I just smash them k9 and watch the fat ass jiggling. Sucks but I guess reality of the game Be safe Good luck.

  7. #30202

    Asian

    Quote Originally Posted by Newguy19  [View Original Post]
    She is legit. Staying out near mission bbq. Will ask you to send a dick pic, but no face. Everything covered, but I'm sure the right price could change that. I had a good time. She will text you once after you leave, so be ready for that.

    .
    What's her rates?

  8. #30201

    Newbie

    Take that dive, go find out and come back with a report. Make some valid contributions first before asking questions. Stay safe.

  9. #30200

  10. #30199

    Any info on her

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richmond/female- escorts / caucasian_w / blondes-always-have-more-fun /638131579865.

  11. #30198
    Quote Originally Posted by Packie010  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys I might have another UTR and she is definitely going to give you a good time. She is a nice little brunette and she goes by Mya Meya. She does incalls and outcalls. Her prices are 100 roses for qv, 150 roses for hhr, and 200 roses for a hour. Her menu is pretty standard but once she gets comfortable with you the menu will definitely open up. I have her digits and pics so hit up my inbox. She is always looking for new friends 24/7.
    You still seem to be flooded with messages. Mind sharing her digits and the pics?

  12. #30197

    What does she look like?

    Quote Originally Posted by TruthMan  [View Original Post]
    Hi guys, I went to Chester and I met this nice lady with big tits and she was a pleasure gf experience and made sure I was satisfied when I left. Sorry, I don't have pics or post but I have permission to give the number. Be safe.
    Can you describe her or upload a good approximation of her looks-wise?

  13. #30196

  14. #30195

    Treasure

    Quote Originally Posted by BigLvr69  [View Original Post]
    Treasure is a blonde, however this is not her. Treasure is definitely older than the photo you have shown.
    Have you seen treasure recently BigLvr?

  15. #30194

    Deadfish

    Quote Originally Posted by SantoMegalo  [View Original Post]
    This may have been my most boring experience ever. Although somewhat attractive and is the girl in the photos she made no effort to be sexy for the date. Started with a very uninspired bbj and then just laid there for the main event. As always YMMV, but I don't recommend.

    https://www.eros.com/virginia/files/2129228.htm?cat=1
    She said she will surprise you.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape