Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,061 to 6,075 of 59484
-
10-03-23 21:26 #53424Senior Member

Posts: 42Ivy
Had really good experience here recently. Paid 70 for 1 hour and got the full hour. Great teasing and fair / good massage. Ending was so good I left 60 tip. My only complaint was the age / looks of the massager. Kelly. Fair looking at best and probably at least in her 40's. I closed my eyes and pretended it was my favorite dancer at Vivide. I will probably return but would rather find younger hotter massager with similar skills. Some in my city say I'll never find that but I have experienced that in South Florida so hoping Atlanta would have same or better.
-
10-03-23 15:04 #53423Regular Member

Posts: 4Eternity
Got Eternity in Snellville twice. They seems have different girls every time, it makes me feel fresh. Nice try.
-
10-03-23 15:03 #53422Regular Member

Posts: 3Tokyo Health Studio in Conyers
New poster, long time lurker. Interested to find out if anyone has any experience with this place? Searches do not result in much info. I work not far from here and remember when conyers and Covington each had an option or two. I found this place online and had some generic pics and appeared to be the type of place that offered extras. I have little to no experience but I paid a visit to check it out today and did not partake on any services. It is an old house that is very unkept outside which didn't really bother me as it's discreet and sits in the trees off the road. I was greeted by an older (maybe mid 50's) Asian lady in a dress that revealed a pair of saggies. She led me upstairs before I could ask any questions. Upstairs I inquired about other girls and she said it was only her working which appeared to be true. She said another lady would be in tomorrow so I may stop in again but I did pass on a session with her today. Any info quote be appreciated.
-
10-03-23 10:45 #53421Senior Member

Posts: 103Up Massage Roswell
Decent to poor massage, completely legit.
Originally Posted by LocoLover6969
[View Original Post]
-
10-03-23 10:34 #53420Senior Member

Posts: 42Buford Hwy
Poll: favorite place for L2 and beyond? Now that Roswell is all busted looking for a new ballfield to play on. TIA.
-
10-03-23 09:01 #53419Senior Member

Posts: 342That's all that will fit.
Originally Posted by Funbr202
[View Original Post]
-
10-03-23 06:47 #53418Senior Member

Posts: 113And kaina on Roswell road?
Originally Posted by LocoLover6969
[View Original Post]
-
10-02-23 22:01 #53417Senior Member

Posts: 47What's Up Massage?
Originally Posted by LocoLover6969
[View Original Post]
-
10-02-23 21:59 #53416Senior Member

Posts: 113Up massage spa
Has anyone been here? Roswell
-
10-02-23 19:11 #53415Senior Member

Posts: 146More than a few. LOL.
Originally Posted by Funbr202
[View Original Post]
-
10-02-23 15:48 #53414Senior Member

Posts: 495ROFL. How many times has that been said at a shop.
Originally Posted by LetterCarrier
[View Original Post]
-
10-02-23 11:14 #53413Regular Member

Posts: 22I do
I do, so feel free to send me leads like this one!
Originally Posted by LocoLover6969
[View Original Post]
-
10-01-23 23:50 #53412Senior Member

Posts: 115Whatever it is. If you don't understand keep quite. I am asking for a legit message places recommendations and also asking if anybody knows about that lady.
That place was a legit massage and with no HJ. Masseuse was damn good at her job.
Has anybody encountered her in any other places?
Originally Posted by BabyFace123
[View Original Post]
-
10-01-23 22:13 #53411Regular Member

Posts: 7Get this: last time I went to Golden the lady lubed up my member without touching it. Then proceeded to put my hand in place to finish the job. I did, but it wasn't right! It was a strangely erotic situation having her watch me take myself in hand. But come on! Where's the integrity? Where's the customer service? Golden has gotten too big for its breeches.
Originally Posted by LetterCarrier
[View Original Post]
-
10-01-23 21:31 #53410Senior Member

Posts: 103Wow, just wow. I haven't been in there in a long time, and no reason to go back if that's how they are rolling.
Originally Posted by LetterCarrier
[View Original Post]
Unfortunately Cumming isn't nearly as good as it once was. There's really no place good to hit up there anymore.











Reply With Quote






