Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 79 of 329 FirstFirst ... 29 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 129 179 ... LastLast
Results 1,171 to 1,185 of 4928
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3758

    Nana GQ

    Quote Originally Posted by Brabit69  [View Original Post]
    Went to GQ today to see the new lady that just came in this week. She is younger looking than the normal girls brought in. She has very large breasts for an Asian girl and they are natural.

    She started the session with an actual massage and I felt way better after getting it. When it came to thE action she started with putting her big breasts in my face and playing with my member the whole time. After that went to the CBJ which I think she could suck a golf ball through a garden hose I almost finished there but pulled her back and got on top of her for some mish then doggy where I finished covered inside her. Great session and even gave me a little more masage after cumming.
    So. Damage. ?

  2. #3757

    Nana at GQ

    Went to GQ today to see the new lady that just came in this week. She is younger looking than the normal girls brought in. She has very large breasts for an Asian girl and they are natural.

    She started the session with an actual massage and I felt way better after getting it. When it came to thE action she started with putting her big breasts in my face and playing with my member the whole time. After that went to the CBJ which I think she could suck a golf ball through a garden hose I almost finished there but pulled her back and got on top of her for some mish then doggy where I finished covered inside her. Great session and even gave me a little more maßsage after cumming.

  3. #3756

    Line up t GQ

    The line up is Nana Maya Pinky. I have not seen all of them but asked when I was there seeing Pinky. I am going in this weekend to see the new girl Nana and will post after.

    Quote Originally Posted by WaltMayfield  [View Original Post]
    Anybody know the current line up at GQ?

  4. #3755
    Quote Originally Posted by Hentai19  [View Original Post]
    I agree. They have never appeared to be busy when I have driven past.

    Regards,

    H19.
    If anyone has had fun at either of these, I'd like to know. There was some younger women at K Stone at one time. There were some slightly older women yet still sexy, one named May and another named Sugar. Sugar had an amazing body, petite and perky and tight. If they had someone like that there, I'd try her out.

  5. #3754
    Quote Originally Posted by Stiffer69  [View Original Post]
    OK, so drove by and saw that both K-Stone and Pine had their Signs on this Weekend, so considering the Reviews and all, how are they even open?

    Someone must be going there? If people are going there why? Reviews would say otherwise. Thoughts?
    I agree. They have never appeared to be busy when I have driven past.

    Regards,

    H19.

  6. #3753
    Quote Originally Posted by SauteGuy98  [View Original Post]
    Are the girls at gaga all Asian? Or are they not? Curious.
    All Asian.

    Regards,

    H19.

  7. #3752

    Front Companies, Maybe?

    Quote Originally Posted by Stiffer69  [View Original Post]
    OK, so drove by and saw that both K-Stone and Pine had their Signs on this Weekend, so considering the Reviews and all, how are they even open?

    Someone must be going there? If people are going there why? Reviews would say otherwise. Thoughts?
    It raises questions about how these AMPs sustain their operations when they have horrible reviews about their services and obviously no customers that frequent their business. These establishments are likely operating as fronts through shell companies for nefarious activities, including money laundering. They often employ a range of tactics to obscure the origins of their income and hide the true ownership of the business. Money laundering allows these businesses to continue operating a seemingly legitimate cash transaction service while manipulating their financial records to complicate the tacking of funds.

  8. #3751

    Newbie question

    Are the girls at gaga all Asian? Or are they not? Curious.

  9. #3750

    K-Stone and Pine?

    OK, so drove by and saw that both K-Stone and Pine had their Signs on this Weekend, so considering the Reviews and all, how are they even open?

    Someone must be going there? If people are going there why? Reviews would say otherwise. Thoughts?

  10. #3749

    Best place for Russian?

    I know most will say Gaga for Russian, but any other options as well? Looking to expand my options a bit. Feel free to message me if that is better!

  11. #3748

    Was at Gaga Wednesday

    I wanted to see the taller woman I've heard about. She wasn't there. Cry emoji. So was talked into a hour OK so no problem got to say better time was had. Needed a bigger tip but got the forbidden treat.

  12. #3747

    Gq

    Anybody know the current line up at GQ?

  13. #3746

    Gaga

    Sounds like there may be three gals working now. I called talked to one said Jackie, Lee, did not mention the other name.

    Regards,

    H19.

  14. #3745

    Gaga

    Quote Originally Posted by BigNate  [View Original Post]
    I haven't been to Gaga since it first opened and am planning to go tomorrow. When I went before I got the special HJ but would like something more this time. Can someone share what I need to be prepared to tip for the different levels of service? Feel free to pm if preferred.
    Make sure you call ahead, they have been very busy at times so avoid rush hour. Gaga will stack the appointments on top of each other so they cut you off about 5-10 minutes short of the hour. Can not speak about price for just HJ or BJ. For CFS max should be 120 and I think they will be very happy with that. Lowest I have had CFS here was 110, never pushed negotiations to the limit but depends on the girl and I am not a frequent flyer. Will say watch these girls are very sneaky getting the condom on during the BJ. Overall good but I have mixed feelings about the service, for me it can be a little rushed for the price.

  15. #3744

    Gaga

    I haven't been to Gaga since it first opened and am planning to go tomorrow. When I went before I got the special HJ but would like something more this time. Can someone share what I need to be prepared to tip for the different levels of service? Feel free to pm if preferred.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape