Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: NoVA SugarBabies

+ Add Report
Page 391 of 1227 FirstFirst ... 291 341 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 441 491 891 ... LastLast
Results 5,851 to 5,865 of 18400
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #12550

    Frequency?

    How many Sb hookups per week or month on an average do you guys have? I've had weeks of 5 in a row but typically 2 times a week. But sadly even if I had an unlimited supply of $$$ I doubt I could get more hits per week out of the pathetic fugly and pitiful DC sb pool. Insert vomit emoji here LOL.

  2. #12549

    Here you go

    Quote Originally Posted by BallerTbakflsl  [View Original Post]
    She has a few on here but no luck, search this (no spaces) 557 d47 d9.

  3. #12548
    Quote Originally Posted by BallerTbakflsl  [View Original Post]
    If you search for 557 d47 d9 which are the 8 digits of her URL after the seeking.com/ member you'll find a few posts on her. That's the best way to search for profiles FYI, if you search by the profile name it's kinda hit or miss because they can change their profile name whenever they want. Can't change the URL.

  4. #12547
    Quote Originally Posted by JonFisher  [View Original Post]
    I have a feeling that this is the women who met a few of us in the iHOP scammed / tried to scam.
    Pretty good chance. She was very persistent with me about a video call as well.

  5. #12546

    Suspect profile

    Quote Originally Posted by Dimples572  [View Original Post]
    The only people thatve posted anything about her on here are myself and Arty33 under post 12406. If anyone else has come across her either they're not on this forum or they've not posted about it. Not sure what else can be done. \12484_.
    I have a feeling that this is the women who met a few of us in the iHOP scammed / tried to scam.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot 2023-10-02 at 5.35.34 PM.jpg‎  

  6. #12545
    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...2-dcbb4a39a731

    Looks better in pics. A bit too thick for me. BBFS 4.

  7. #12544

    Anyone seen her. I looked up KJ but no luck


  8. #12543

    Blonde_princess

    One for the group. Not sure if this one has been reviewed yet. DTF 4 $$. Cute face, but a little heavier than what I like. Heavy drinker. Not a great experience, but YMMV. One and done. Good luck!

    https://members.seeking.com/member/9...7-62afc6c5940b

  9. #12542
    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisCarr  [View Original Post]
    Met with her and did not enjoy the experience. Would not repeat. Bad odor.

  10. #12541
    Quote Originally Posted by TommyArcher  [View Original Post]
    I remember this one being reviewed a while ago. But can't recall the reviews because I believe she had a different user name.

    Anyone have intel? Either here or via PM.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/9...f-a04dc13224af
    Iirc she's a pro based out of Springfield. She's been reviewed a lot on the board. I chatted with her, iirc 400 for FS.

  11. #12540

    Eagle7415

    Eagle, your inbox is full.

    Quote Originally Posted by Eagle7415  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/d...d-a0a0ae3d4e58

    DTF, open minded, BBBJ, BBFS, 4 roses, discreet, fun time, attractive gal. Please be a seeking member, I won't give out contact information. Good luck!

  12. #12539

    AdventurousFun

    https://members.seeking.com/member/d...d-a0a0ae3d4e58

    DTF, open minded, BBBJ, BBFS, 4 roses, discreet, fun time, attractive gal. Please be a seeking member, I won't give out contact information. Good luck!

  13. #12538
    Quote Originally Posted by Arty33  [View Original Post]
    This is a good collection I must say I am impressed you found quite this many out of which 4- or 5 are definitely good finds. I've been talking to one of them and finally did meet her that met your description of her below, so thanks for the validation. However, was trying to DM you to ask more about your take and it is full.
    I am glad that my input helped. I was on SA for a month, had about 10 in-person dates, was intimate with 8. I kept 2 of my favorites to myself for now. My advice: (1) don't be creepy, (2) don't be a douche, (3) be generous, and (4) hope for the best.

    I cleaned out my inbox if you want to discuss.

  14. #12537

    If it was her

    Quote Originally Posted by Mcsylv  [View Original Post]
    Chloe Temple escorts, see link:

    https://porncompanions.com/5658-Chloetemple

    If she was up here, maybe she was using SA to advertise. 800 PPM is cheap, the agency rate is 1600/ hour.
    Remember those agencies take a pretty decent chunk of the rate to cover travel, advertising and such. So if that was her, perhaps she was just trying to squeeze in a few of her own appointments outside the agency to make some extra just for her.

    Not saying it was her, but just something to think about.

  15. #12536

    New Profile

    Quote Originally Posted by GuyInTheCorner  [View Original Post]
    That's how I share pics, too. What's nice is you can delete the image after you send it. When I was still using a real pic I would use this and the delete it shortly after. This way if the convo later went south my photo wasn't there permanently the way it would be if I sent via text. But flip side is it meant my face was on SA's server.

    I ended up burning my old profile down to the ground and starting anew though. Will only use a fake pic. It's not great but it is close enough. Image search scares me too much.
    It's time for me to establish a new profile as well. How does one expunge their old Seeking profile and set up a new one?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape