Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Seeking Arrangement Girls

+ Add Report
Page 96 of 117 FirstFirst ... 46 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 ... LastLast
Results 1,426 to 1,440 of 1745
K Spa 10798 75th
This blog is moderated by JoeDocks11
  1. #320
    Was on seeking for a long time, any info?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20231007_081022_Seeking.jpg‎   Screenshot_20231007_081007_Seeking.jpg‎   Screenshot_20231007_081010_Seeking.jpg‎   Screenshot_20231007_081013_Seeking.jpg‎   Screenshot_20231007_081005_Seeking.jpg‎  


  2. #319

    A_good_time

    A_good_time.

    Anyone have any info on this one? Phoenix / Scottsdale area?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_0671.jpg‎  

  3. #318
    Not sure if real or fake, she didn't confirm yet.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20231002_120037_Seeking.jpg‎   Screenshot_20231002_120034_Seeking.jpg‎  

  4. #317
    Has OF, thought it was a Trans at first.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20231001_154516_Seeking.jpg‎   Screenshot_20231001_154508_Seeking.jpg‎   Screenshot_20231001_154514_Seeking.jpg‎   Screenshot_20231001_154506_Seeking.jpg‎   Screenshot_20231001_154512_Seeking.jpg‎  


  5. #316
    Quote Originally Posted by Schandl2  [View Original Post]
    She is real. Photos are accurate. Asks for 5 $. I talked her to 4 $. Mostly open menu, no greek. Very easy to get along with. Girl next door type. If I lived in phoenix I would see again.
    Sorry for not getting back to you. I didn't manage to meet her which is a shame as it seems you had a positive experience. I am back in Phoenix next week and still have her number so will try again.

    Any more details about the experience? What wasn't she willing to do? Did she require M&G?

  6. #315

    FieryRedHead is real

    She is real. Photos are accurate. Asks for 5 $. I talked her to 4 $. Mostly open menu, no greek. Very easy to get along with. Girl next door type. If I lived in phoenix I would see again.

    Quote Originally Posted by Schandl2  [View Original Post]
    Hey, there did you ever meet with Fireyredhead.

  7. #314
    Quote Originally Posted by TommyWong  [View Original Post]
    Got quoted 1k for ppm. Out of my range. Anyone have any experience?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...f-cbef1438e8ea
    I'll do you one better. Got quoted 1500 ppm for girl who isn't as hot this one. The GPS is pandemic.

  8. #313
    Quote Originally Posted by TommyWong  [View Original Post]
    Got quoted 1k for ppm. Out of my range. Anyone have any experience?
    Amazing. Pretty girl, but she can't possibly be 3 x better than my 300 girls.

  9. #312
    Quote Originally Posted by TommyWong  [View Original Post]
    Got quoted 1k for ppm. Out of my range. Anyone have any experience?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...f-cbef1438e8ea
    Yes, I do. PM me if you'd like.

  10. #311

    SashaFierce232

    Got quoted 1k for ppm. Out of my range. Anyone have any experience?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...f-cbef1438e8ea
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot 2023-09-22 1.49.16 PM.png‎  

  11. #310

    How to spot a bot

    When I browse on Seeking this is the criteria I used for spotting a bot or scammer.

    1. Only one picture.

    2. About me is one sentence.

    3. Seeking is blank except for a bubble or two usually that says discretion.

    4. Created recently or a long time ago but have not been on for a long time.

    5. Receive a message from the account immediately after logging in.

    6. Lastly, by the time I check the message they sent me a week ago the account is deleted.

  12. #309
    Quote Originally Posted by KesterDiamond  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for posting screen shots, I don't have the ability to partake in this type of fun, so I live vicariously thru these posts and it's tough when I can't see the ladies you all are working.

    Well done and appreciated.
    I also do this cause some girls block guys and not everyone can click on the link to view.

  13. #308
    Has OF, blocked and moved on.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20230922_082452_Seeking.jpg‎   Screenshot_20230922_082458_Seeking.jpg‎   Screenshot_20230922_082456_Seeking.jpg‎   Screenshot_20230922_082511_Seeking.jpg‎   Screenshot_20230922_082454_Seeking.jpg‎  

    Screenshot_20230922_082505_Seeking.jpg‎  

  14. #307
    Quote Originally Posted by Tribeca67  [View Original Post]
    Fake, block.
    Thanks for posting screen shots, I don't have the ability to partake in this type of fun, so I live vicariously thru these posts and it's tough when I can't see the ladies you all are working.

    Well done and appreciated.

  15. #306

    Spot for posting on SugarDaddyMeet and SecretBenefits?

    Hi guys,

    New to town, but I've been around the sugar scene for a while. I'll start contributing here, but wanted to see if this was kind of a catchall for the three main sugar sites.

    Thanks,

    WW.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape