The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 105 of 532 FirstFirst ... 5 55 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 155 205 ... LastLast
Results 1,561 to 1,575 of 7974
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6414

    Any reviews for Kitten?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/south...-/213481022238

    Love her look, especially in the first picture. But the pics look like they might be old, so curious if anyone has seen her before.

  2. #6413
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayke00  [View Original Post]
    https://rockitreports.com/sex-is-on-...ican-republic/

    This site's review is six years old, but at that time it was 1800 pesos (USD $32) for "short visit" to your room and 3800 pesos (USD $67) for an overnight stay.

    I'm sure inflation has hit there as has everything else; I converted the prices from 2017 to USD using today's exchange rates. Even if you figure 20% inflation that's only $40 and $80, respectively.
    Ya it's $80 for the all day rate. Can't beat that. The best looking girls aren't in the pics either. I just got back. They kinda went crazy, they have way more girls there than normal, there's like 20 girls each day. I have most of the numbers for the hot ones so I just call them up when the ugly ones are there. You can find much hotter girls in Sosua. There's another resort there called anvee. But the street game there is where you find the real diamonds. But it's super dangerous is why I don't partake. You could get robbed and that's if you're on the lucky side of things they can literally stab you in the street. The seedy area of Sosua is very dangerous. Some of the other comments people made about having girls charge your rooms etc, I've been going there for years and never experienced any of that. But then again they know me and know they can't get away with shit with me so maybe I'm lucky when it comes to that. I've actually found the girls to be great there. I have half of them on face book and we chat throughout the year. But the mongering is a bonus, I love the Costámbar beach, I could honestly sit there all day and read.

  3. #6412

    Quick Story

    Quote Originally Posted by Jayke00  [View Original Post]
    https://rockitreports.com/sex-is-on-...ican-republic/

    This site's review is six years old, but at that time it was 1800 pesos (USD $32) for "short visit" to your room and 3800 pesos (USD $67) for an overnight stay.

    I'm sure inflation has hit there as has everything else; I converted the prices from 2017 to USD using today's exchange rates. Even if you figure 20% inflation that's only $40 and $80, respectively.
    Last trip to DR was in the 2023 March. Got a guy to show me some of the resort areas people be talking about and this was one of them. As I was socializing and checking out the girls, I remember the overnight was 80 I believe. Mind you, the girls were all average with natural figures. The resort was nice peaceful vibes with most guest being above 50 out of the few 6-7 I seen. Seen 2 dudes in they 30's chilling at one of the tables observing almost like with a look of regret. Thinking back, I shoulda put them on game but I was on the move LOL. Went to Oasis too. Had girls that were a little cuter, closer to sosua, and the place seems more empty when it came to guest. Maybe it was the off season when I went.

    Me personally, I needed a choose your own adventure kind of environment with low risk, high reward. So I stayed in Sosua. If your going there not wanting to do anything but fuck and have everything provided for you, then resorts is your best bet.

  4. #6411
    Quote Originally Posted by RubberDuckyBoston  [View Original Post]
    To each their own, but damn I wouldn't have wanted to sleep with her even if she paid ME a 1 k deposit.
    Totally agree. Anyone who would spend 2 K for that sloppy fatty deserves to loose their money.

  5. #6410
    Quote Originally Posted by ThatGuy23  [View Original Post]
    How much is basically no money?
    https://rockitreports.com/sex-is-on-...ican-republic/

    This site's review is six years old, but at that time it was 1800 pesos (USD $32) for "short visit" to your room and 3800 pesos (USD $67) for an overnight stay.

    I'm sure inflation has hit there as has everything else; I converted the prices from 2017 to USD using today's exchange rates. Even if you figure 20% inflation that's only $40 and $80, respectively.

  6. #6409
    Quote Originally Posted by Cackalope  [View Original Post]
    So if you want to spend 1 k and actually have a good time do yourself a favor and book a flight out of New York for $300 to puerto plata and book yourself a stay at Blackbeards adult resort. You can have 7-10's all week long for basically no money. It's heaven on earth and those girls worship you.
    Blackbeard's reviews are all over the place. Some like it some don't. Main complaints are no hot water, rooms are 70's style, food sucks and there are no other places to eat, girls will charge their drinks to your room and managers will ignore you if you complain but one thing everyone can agree on are the hot girls. Is BBBJ or bb available there? I was in CR and it was all covered.

  7. #6408
    Quote Originally Posted by ThatGuy23  [View Original Post]
    How much is basically no money?
    http://internationalsexguide.nl/

  8. #6407
    Quote Originally Posted by Cackalope  [View Original Post]
    So if you want to spend 1 k and actually have a good time do yourself a favor and book a flight out of New York for $300 to puerto plata and book yourself a stay at Blackbeards adult resort. You can have 7-10's all week long for basically no money. It's heaven on earth and those girls worship you.
    I get black beards monthly newsletter cause I was thinking about a visit there at some point. Unless they have way better looking girls who don't like their pictures being taken 7 - 10's is a bit of a stretach. 5 to 7's maybe. The biggest reason I didn't pull the trigger is that I have seen maybe 2 girls in the newsletter in six months I might pull over for on the stroll and the rest were rough. Maybe the prices for services makes up for it? I have no clue what the exchange rate is there or what is charged.

    Here's the webview of this months newsletter: https://myemail.constantcontact.com/...id=Sng4Y5oMipA.

  9. #6406
    Quote Originally Posted by Cackalope  [View Original Post]
    So if you want to spend 1 k and actually have a good time do yourself a favor and book a flight out of New York for $300 to puerto plata and book yourself a stay at Blackbeards adult resort. You can have 7-10's all week long for basically no money. It's heaven on earth and those girls worship you.
    How much is basically no money?

  10. #6405

    1 k

    Quote Originally Posted by Cackalope  [View Original Post]
    So if you want to spend 1 k and actually have a good time do yourself a favor and book a flight out of New York for $300 to puerto plata and book yourself a stay at Blackbeards adult resort. You can have 7-10's all week long for basically no money. It's heaven on earth and those girls worship you.
    Or better yet, book a flight to CR for their annual Halloween party coming up!

  11. #6404

    1 k

    Quote Originally Posted by RedStarDesert  [View Original Post]
    Got scammed by a girl named Sophie in Philly. Paid for 6 hour GFE on 9/23. Nothing happened, not even a kiss. She had years of good reviews on TER, but you can never trust a hoe. Details in the TER review link below.

    TER Review: https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi...tewart-2526027.

    Awful joke of a GFE. The night ended with her asking me both of the following questions:

    - Am I just supposed to act and be numb like the other girls? (Hint: If you can't perform, then just cancel, don't steal my money).

    - Do you think you're entitled to sex? (Hint: Yes, I paid good money and I am totally entitled to sex or a full refund.).

    Unfortunately my experience was a waste of time and money. Her photos on Tryst are accurate (as far as I could tell). Other than that she was nothing like her TER reviews or her Tryst profile. Not once did she ever even try to do anything even slightly seductive or sexual and was stoned and distant the entire time.

    Booked her for 6 hours. Nothing happened, not even a kiss or any affection at all the entire night. After dinner (which took the first 3 hours) she tells me she can't do it. I can only guess that she smoked and ate so much THC she gave herself an anxiety attack and then she blamed me for it. Pathetic GFE. Absolutely pathetic.

    If you risk it, tell her to take it easy on the weed and don't give her 50% up front. She basically scammed me for the $1 k deposit. Best of luck gents.
    So if you want to spend 1 k and actually have a good time do yourself a favor and book a flight out of New York for $300 to puerto plata and book yourself a stay at Blackbeards adult resort. You can have 7-10's all week long for basically no money. It's heaven on earth and those girls worship you.

  12. #6403
    Quote Originally Posted by RedStarDesert  [View Original Post]
    Got scammed by a girl named Sophie in Philly. Paid for 6 hour GFE on 9/23. Nothing happened, not even a kiss. She had years of good reviews on TER, but you can never trust a hoe. Details in the TER review link below.

    TER Review: https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi...tewart-2526027.

    Awful joke of a GFE. The night ended with her asking me both of the following questions:

    - Am I just supposed to act and be numb like the other girls? (Hint: If you can't perform, then just cancel, don't steal my money).

    - Do you think you're entitled to sex? (Hint: Yes, I paid good money and I am totally entitled to sex or a full refund.).

    Unfortunately my experience was a waste of time and money. Her photos on Tryst are accurate (as far as I could tell). Other than that she was nothing like her TER reviews or her Tryst profile. Not once did she ever even try to do anything even slightly seductive or sexual and was stoned and distant the entire time.

    Booked her for 6 hours. Nothing happened, not even a kiss or any affection at all the entire night. After dinner (which took the first 3 hours) she tells me she can't do it. I can only guess that she smoked and ate so much THC she gave herself an anxiety attack and then she blamed me for it. Pathetic GFE. Absolutely pathetic.

    If you risk it, tell her to take it easy on the weed and don't give her 50% up front. She basically scammed me for the $1 k deposit. Best of luck gents.
    Don't give any money up front. Problem solved.

  13. #6402
    Quote Originally Posted by RedStarDesert  [View Original Post]
    Got scammed by a girl named Sophie in Philly. Paid for 6 hour GFE on 9/23. Nothing happened, not even a kiss. She had years of good reviews on TER, but you can never trust a hoe. Details in the TER review link below.

    TER Review: https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi...tewart-2526027.

    Awful joke of a GFE. The night ended with her asking me both of the following questions:

    - Am I just supposed to act and be numb like the other girls? (Hint: If you can't perform, then just cancel, don't steal my money).

    - Do you think you're entitled to sex? (Hint: Yes, I paid good money and I am totally entitled to sex or a full refund.).

    Unfortunately my experience was a waste of time and money. Her photos on Tryst are accurate (as far as I could tell). Other than that she was nothing like her TER reviews or her Tryst profile. Not once did she ever even try to do anything even slightly seductive or sexual and was stoned and distant the entire time.

    Booked her for 6 hours. Nothing happened, not even a kiss or any affection at all the entire night. After dinner (which took the first 3 hours) she tells me she can't do it. I can only guess that she smoked and ate so much THC she gave herself an anxiety attack and then she blamed me for it. Pathetic GFE. Absolutely pathetic.

    If you risk it, tell her to take it easy on the weed and don't give her 50% up front. She basically scammed me for the $1 k deposit. Best of luck gents.
    You are 6 or 8 years late to that show. She was popular for a bit with gamer and anime guys and autistic. She started getting high and guys were paying her like 600 to 800 to take their v-cards back in the day and then she started scamming dudes. Most of her good reviews are old or by dudes obsessed with her and into being fin-dommed.

  14. #6401

    Kop

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/kingo...y/241476140357

    I've been eyeing her up for a while so decided to TOFTT. Pics are accurate. Seemed sober. Location was safe. She's got a super cute Caribbean accent if you can get her talking. Everything covered. 120/160/220. Would repeat for a SS.

  15. #6400

    Just Plan SMH

    Quote Originally Posted by Cam442  [View Original Post]
    Just when I think I couldn't get more surprised. Idk man, I always think people just fall into money when they spend it like this. They are completely free to do what they want. But dam, really? If you cool with throwing away 1 k then why are you even wasting your time in the states to be honest. He's comfortable with paying 2 k for 6 hours to someone he never met when I'm like I can go fuck off to a country somewhere for a week, with 2 baddies who's down for anything (or a diff girl every am and pm of the day), and a lot of fun activities with that kind of cashflow.
    Eh, I dunno. Kinda wonder what is the "rest" of the story? What's her perspective? Always a reason for denied services.

    For me?

    Average girl with GPS, 1 K for 2 hrs FUGGEDDABOUDIT!

    Traveling girl, not based here. Where's the incentive 4 good service?

    Violation of basic rule. No Money Up Front.

    Mongering looks "easy" but safe mongering like any skill takes time & lessons to learn.

    Over reliance on "reviews" by others than developing one's own Spidey Senses?

    Just sayin.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape