Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: LA J-Girls

+ Add Report
Page 85 of 85 FirstFirst ... 35 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85
Results 1,261 to 1,265 of 1265
This blog is moderated by Majieroero
  1. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by BroHymn  [View Original Post]
    Is that still a thing? I grew up in torrance and the demographics have shifted wildly since toyota left town. Seems like a lot of the stuff geared for the wayward salaryman is just gone now (or maybe it moved to texas with toyota).
    I hope so its still a thing.

  2. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Majieroero  [View Original Post]
    Thought the new influx of J-girls could warrant starting a new discussion thread just for Japanese talents.

    Reviews and questions are welcome, but also fine to make this thread a relatively open forum surrounding J-girls.

    Here are the current roster that I see through BG and CGLA. I'm sure more are coming as well.

    Cocoa: https://bookergray.com/bbs/board.php...id=2024&page=2.

    Lilina (JAV): https://www.candygirlla.com/portfolio-1/lilina(jav).

    Yuna: https://www.candygirlla.com/portfolio-1/yuna(j-girl).

    Moe (JAV): https://www.candygirlla.com/portfolio-1/moe.

    Baby Mina: https://www.candygirlla.com/portfolio-1/baby-mina.

    Baby Sara: https://www.ktownfans.com/baby-sara/.
    Baby Aoi is supposably Japanese.

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by WhoreMaster91  [View Original Post]
    Speaking of Japanese has anyone tried out the J bars in Torrance / Gardena area?
    Is that still a thing? I grew up in torrance and the demographics have shifted wildly since toyota left town. Seems like a lot of the stuff geared for the wayward salaryman is just gone now (or maybe it moved to texas with toyota).

  4. #2
    Quote Originally Posted by Majieroero  [View Original Post]
    Thought the new influx of J-girls could warrant starting a new discussion thread just for Japanese talents.

    Reviews and questions are welcome, but also fine to make this thread a relatively open forum surrounding J-girls.

    Here are the current roster that I see through BG and CGLA. I'm sure more are coming as well.

    Cocoa: https://bookergray.com/bbs/board.php...id=2024&page=2.

    Lilina (JAV): https://www.candygirlla.com/portfolio-1/lilina(jav).

    Yuna: https://www.candygirlla.com/portfolio-1/yuna(j-girl).

    Moe (JAV): https://www.candygirlla.com/portfolio-1/moe.

    Baby Mina: https://www.candygirlla.com/portfolio-1/baby-mina.

    Baby Sara: https://www.ktownfans.com/baby-sara/.
    Speaking of Japanese has anyone tried out the J bars in Torrance / Gardena area?

  5. #1

    LA J-Girls

    Thought the new influx of J-girls could warrant starting a new discussion thread just for Japanese talents.

    Reviews and questions are welcome, but also fine to make this thread a relatively open forum surrounding J-girls.

    Here are the current roster that I see through BG and CGLA. I'm sure more are coming as well.

    Cocoa: https://bookergray.com/bbs/board.php...id=2024&page=2.

    Lilina (JAV): https://www.candygirlla.com/portfolio-1/lilina(jav).

    Yuna: https://www.candygirlla.com/portfolio-1/yuna(j-girl).

    Moe (JAV): https://www.candygirlla.com/portfolio-1/moe.

    Baby Mina: https://www.candygirlla.com/portfolio-1/baby-mina.

    Baby Sara: https://www.ktownfans.com/baby-sara/.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape