Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1443
    MnV,
    stay safe looking forward to my next "TIE PM"

  2. #1442
    Quote Originally Posted by A John
    Come on moon we have a place for these jokes.
    http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?t=4207


    By the way how did the AYAKO lead work out?

    Sorry AJ; I know but I wanted my VA brethren to get a good laugh to help with this quiet period we're in. I'll post all future "gut splitters" in the appropriate section. I see you have a few...

    RE: AYAKO, see your PM box.

    MnV

  3. #1441

    Go Check It Out...

    Go see what Golden Palms has to offer and report your experience here. That will give you some credibility for the future and maybe later someone will answer your questions.

    Also - RTFF because that place HAS been reported on in here earlier.

    JJ

    Quote Originally Posted by Kbcoaa
    I have seen ads for Golden Spa in Fair Oaks and only read a few reports. Is it really 65 minutes for $95 with no tipping? Sounds to good to be true. Can I just walk in or do I need an appointment. Id like to check it out but don't want any surprises.

    Thanks

  4. #1440
    Quote Originally Posted by MoonView
    Ok, it's been pretty damn slow of late!
    so I will offer this joke. MnV


    Come on moon we have a place for these jokes.
    http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?t=4207


    By the way how did the AYAKO lead work out?

  5. #1439

    The Wal-Mart Greeter...

    Ok, it's been pretty damn slow of late!

    so I will offer this joke. Enjoy


    A very loud, unattractive, mean-acting woman walked into Wal-Mart with her two kids yelling obscenities at them all the way through the entrance.The Wal-Mart greeter said pleasantly, "Good morning, and welcome to Wal-Mart. Nice children you have there. Are they twins?"
    The ugly woman stopped yelling long enough to say, "Hell no, they
    ain't. The oldest one's 9 and the other one's 7. Why the hell would you think they're twins? Are you blind or just stupid?"
    "I'm neither blind nor stupid, Ma'am," replied the greeter. "I just couldn't
    believe you got laid twice. Have a good day and thank you for shopping
    at Wal-Mart."

    MnV

  6. #1438

    Golden Spa

    I have seen ads for Golden Spa in Fair Oaks and only read a few reports. Is it really 65 minutes for $95 with no tipping? Sounds to good to be true. Can I just walk in or do I need an appointment. Id like to check it out but don't want any surprises.

    Thanks

  7. #1437
    Like my Guitar hero, I paid a visit to one of my fave NoVA AMPs last week. After paying the MMS the house fee for the hour (. 8), she told me my scheduled therapist was not available (which made me frown as I had an appointment on a non-busy day and was assured she would be available).

    Instead, she sent in my old friend Ruby, and after she an I exchanged renewed pleasantries, we went off to the shower.

    Ruby is average (plus) in face, body and demeanor/attitude. Most likely in her mid-30s or so (family back in K-town, 3yr old + parents). She has black hair (shoulder lenth, perhaps longer as she had it up in a bun/pinned most of the time).

    TS was OK. I've had better/more thorough from her.- but "good" is a fair assessment.

    Back to the room, dry off and lay down for massage. Spent a good 30-40 minutes working my back and legs, shoulders and neck. Some teasing and mutual polite roaming, and she told me to turn over.

    Nice front massage (again polite roaming permiited) and a standard NoVA finish followed by hot towels. As usual at ***'s, she helped me get dressed, and I am leaving about 55 minutes after I arrived with a better, more relaxed attitude and a small bottle of water.

    Always be nice to the ladies.

  8. #1436

    Multi-report

    Okay, so I've dropped a wad of cash in the last couple of weeks to check out places and people I haven't seen reports on. Instead of trying to post them all separately, I'll just work through one big post.

    First, there was best seductive pleasures. I've been there twice, saw Amee and Elena. The photos on the site are definitely real. Both were super nice, very chatty and at least an 8. Each time was very similar, but I'll add that Amee is somewhat more accomodating while Elena is much better looking. Anyway, session started out with a shower, alone unfortunately, then off to the table. Massage was about average but since the girls are so nice looking, you barely remember that the massage should be better. On flip, a standard NOVA finish. No tips allowed. Rate of 180 is expensive, and all inclusive. I'll probably return to see Amee.

    Saw Nia from CL. http://washingtondc. Craigslist.org/...713348811.html

    She works from her home in Tyson's. She actually gives a great massage. Probably a 9+ in that category. When I arrived, she was wearing a nice bikini and immediately asked if I was "okay with her" since she doesn't have any photos on CL. She's tall, thin, and a decent looking black girl. Massage was on her bed, and was completely unrushed. As a nice addition, she rubs herself all over you before flipping to the standard NOVA finish. Looks-5; body-7; massage-8. In all, a good service but again, pricey. 160 and tips were encouraged.

    Finally, saw Daniella from CL. A beautiful brazilian girl. Tall, thin and really something to look at. http://washingtondc. Craigslist.org/...714029403.html

    She comes to you. Someone dropped her off. Which made me a bit nervous, but they drove away and didn't return until she called them. She prefers 90 min for 220. I thought, what the hell and gave her a shot. Won't repeat. Massage was ok (at best). Spent most of the time listening to crappy music, wondering if she would ever free herself from her own drapings. Upon flip, she's down to the skivies and away we go with the standard NOVA finish. Light roaming of the chest and cheeks was permitted, which were extremely nice. Unfortuately, that was the most exiting part. Was unrushed but certainly wasn't 90 min. More like 65. I didn't notice until it was too late. Oh well.

    Happy hunting

  9. #1435

    g-accupressure

    I usually contribute on the DC board, but I was in the mood for a legit, but good massage and I read the reviews of G-acc in Herndon, decided to give it a try. First, it really is legit, so forget any extras. The massage I got from Jennifer was very nice. The place is a little informal, so I think it was the boss lady who stuck her head in the door once in awhile. I did tent sometimes, but Jennifer just giggled and placed the towel back over me discreetly. I think I drifted off a couple of times until she asked if everything was to my liking. The music, the massage, I felt like I was dreaming. All too soon, the hour was up and yeah, I took another half hour, hoping against hope to no avail. I left feeling relaxed, felling good. Sometimes, that's enough.

  10. #1434

    Razor 11 is reincarnated.

    I do believe that one of the fng on the last few post pages/post may be that numbnuts guy Razor11. We all know what an a** he was. I am still researching a few more post, but I should have a conclusion shortly. FNG's , if you do not have any information worth posting ,do not, I repeat, do not chastise or piss off members who do not give you information that you think you rightly deserve. It is very unbecoming of new guys. Also, you still will not receive the answer to your question. Use courtesy and common sense. Please act your age NOT your IQ.


    Propilot-over and out.

  11. #1433
    Quote Originally Posted by Norm Leone
    I agree that I have not posted any meaningful reports, but that is irrelevant to my comment.

    Your chastizing of Thenewman:

    "Please stop and think before you post. We don't need you to mess anything else up."

    is living in denial, if you really believe your own comments. If anything is messed up (understood by the police) it was messed up long before his post, given the obviousness of the 'secret' comments.

    If my comment was 'obvious', which I think it was, then your chastizing was meaningless, which I think it was (even if Thenewman didn't realize it).
    There is the fact that at least one person here was confused by it. Then all the PM's I have gotten from other people asking about it. So it has enough of the desired effect. You know what, this isn't a forum for arguing. So lets try this. Ok, you win, whatever you say, great, you are the man. Now please leave us alone until you are ready to contribute something meaningful.

  12. #1432
    Quote Originally Posted by Guitarman1
    Maybe you should think about contributing with reports rather than stating the obvious. Your post history shows nothing of meaning, just a bunch of nonsense.
    I agree that I have not posted any meaningful reports, but that is irrelevant to my comment.

    Your chastizing of Thenewman:

    "Please stop and think before you post. We don't need you to mess anything else up."

    is living in denial, if you really believe your own comments. If anything is messed up (understood by the police) it was messed up long before his post, given the obviousness of the 'secret' comments.

    If my comment was 'obvious', which I think it was, then your chastizing was meaningless, which I think it was (even if Thenewman didn't realize it).

  13. #1431
    Quote Originally Posted by Norm Leone
    Does anyone here really think the authorities can't figure out the meaning of what is posted here as well as anyone else can. The only way to protect the girls is don't post. If you post, I would think that certain types of posts will grab their attention more than others. Even limited communication between Senior Members isn't secure; how hard would it be for someone with a little time and imagination to become a hugely contributing Senior Member trusted by all?
    Maybe you should think about contributing with reports rather than stating the obvious. Your post history shows nothing of meaning, just a bunch of nonsense.

  14. #1430

    Falls Church Latin House

    I have been to the MP in Falls Church over the bakery. I was very surprised that most working there seemed to be latina, but I drew Kelly, who was from Vietnam. Took the 30 minutes option and she did a pretty decent job. On the flip she translated very well for a short period and never hesitated to provide total translation without any cover. Ended with a nice HE.

    I thought the next time could be better, but got there and drew a nice latin lady, and she said that Kelly had gotten fired. The latin lady wasn't able to translate and was only able to provide minimal sign language with her hands. I may return and try to see the other latina, but not sure if I want to TOFTT.

  15. #1429

    Gs

    I was in the area and I figured I'd call for an appointment and like someone mentioned some months back it was like mission impossible to get in. However finally got there and was met by a non-Asian which I thought at the time was good to get away from the norm. She told me that 2 girls were available to hang out for an hour. Never had that so I said why not, sure. The one thing I missed was a TS. They prepped me for back massage by suddenly dousing me in oil. One girl massaged with a machine while the other with her hands. After a little of that came the flip and finished massaging the front. I was 160 lighter and on my way out the door in less than 40 minutes.

    Even though they didn't hang out for 65 unrushed minutes, no TS, and leaving me coated in oil. My overall experience was decent. Mainly because there were 2 good looking gals taking care of me. I'll probably go back but opt for the one girl appointment.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape