Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 620 of 2752 FirstFirst ... 120 520 570 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 670 720 1120 1620 ... LastLast
Results 9,286 to 9,300 of 41275
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #31990
    Quote Originally Posted by LuckyGandor  [View Original Post]
    Skeptical but curious if anyone has tried this out. I've seen the mom posting a lot before. Any takers of either or both?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...i/966230733557
    I've seen the mom a few times but stopped visiting becasue her location changed to a sketchy one. Not the one listed in thead which is where she use to work at. I'm sure she is safe but I do not leave the judgement ofthe location up to them. Now if she is near town center as it says in the ad I would say go ahead and try it out. But the last few times I called her, her location was in a sketchy building in St, Nicholous far from town center.

    As far as service with mom, she's nice. Head game was decent but out bodies just did not mesh when doing thedeed. However I've gone to see her at leas tthree times.

  2. #31989
    Quote Originally Posted by Powerhouse100  [View Original Post]
    Keep in mind, she uses a lot of filters, as she does not look that good in person. But she is and always has been a rusher. She wouldn't even allow you to complete the mission. Once she detects you are in the process of finishing, she will start pushing you off! SMH and she is not worth more than 60, IMHO. Maybe 30-40 due to her foolishness!
    I passed her in the hallway at mustang the other day seeing someone else. Def heavy filter on those pics. When I was leaving she was standing outside with an another girl. They asked for a ride to Tricove for $10. Was in a rush didn't entertain the prospect.

  3. #31988

    Ymmv

    Quote Originally Posted by Powerhouse100  [View Original Post]
    Keep in mind, she uses a lot of filters, as she does not look that good in person. But she is and always has been a rusher. She wouldn't even allow you to complete the mission. Once she detects you are in the process of finishing, she will start pushing you off! SMH and she is not worth more than 60, IMHO. Maybe 30-40 due to her foolishness!
    Guess that's the luck of draw. I never had an issue with her but I agree she's probably not worth whatever she's charging now though. She used to be pretty budget friendly. I quit seeing her when she started getting a case of GPS.

  4. #31987

    Mom / daughter duo?

    Skeptical but curious if anyone has tried this out. I've seen the mom posting a lot before. Any takers of either or both?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...i/966230733557

  5. #31986

    Good luck with SOSOBREE. TIKTOK: at HERMITINTUITION

    Saw her post at Econo by the airport.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...u/661273822786

    I just wanted the $200 BBBJ blow and go. Shit seeing a chick in a hotel instead of the real trash on the corner fir a quick BJ figured let's go. So she responded about 2 hours after I msged her, which was to late, but tried today again. I msged her 7 minutes after she posted. Was ready to go and although her add say $20 she wants $40. She claims she can't change the price, that that's just a special, yet she keeps posting.

    I told her lmk next time she has the $20 special, she tells me just watch her Skip post. So tonight she again post $20, at 5:55 but when I asked she says no that's her old add still. Oh well I saved my money. Lmk if anyone ever gets her $20 special. LOL.

  6. #31985
    Quote Originally Posted by KidTorrid  [View Original Post]
    I've been considering trying them out. But this has given me pause. All fake pics, bait and switch, middle age bbw in appearance, not allowing you to touch her tits or pussy? Non GFE, CBJ only, one position and up sell for the very base basic provider menu? Just curious, what was the damage smh.
    1. 5 coins. She was close. All others fell through. So I went for it hoping for the best.

  7. #31984
    Quote Originally Posted by Tallbert  [View Original Post]
    I fell asleep and in my slumber I came to a crimson gabled house by the home of the flying buses and saw a six foot ghetto girl from det riot and she was OK, I'm a tall girl lover and she was tall and jiggly because she had 6 babies, decent CBJ / cfs mish and I awoke on my way home from the airport. 80 Mario coins under management, of course. Will not repeat.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/660823133165

    Happy Mongering,

    Tall.
    I think I asked for a report on this one last week when she was reportedly on the southside. I could tell she was a little jiggily but she had some features I thought I'd enjoy. Now that I know she is in one of my taboo places. I think I'll wait to consider her until she'sback on the south. Of the crimson roofed building the one near the flying busses is the worst of them all. As a matter of fact. I think I'll take this one off my list.

  8. #31983
    Thanks for the report. I am one who strongly advocates avoiding mustange road and most buildings wit hred roofs. I was considering this one on the lonely slow nights, I think I will continue to stick to my rules.

  9. #31982

    Latina adventure!! Nikol **

    Anyone had the pleasure of seeing this fine young lady?? Seems to be in the same latina crew out of the old super 8 off university.

    https://adultsearch.com/us/florida/j...scorts/3213379

  10. #31981
    Quote Originally Posted by JumboFisher98  [View Original Post]
    Had a dream with this one about a week ago. Pics are real. No CBJ. Doggy and mesh were available in my dream. May repeat. Both doggie and mesh were worth the admission.
    Ok nice will be scheduling with her soon, what was the damage? Anyone with her or room?

  11. #31980

    About Kaos

    Quote Originally Posted by TunPunFun  [View Original Post]
    She used to be a great time, saw her probably 10 times over a year and never had a problem when she was off baymeadows. She stays off mustang now and I Haven't seen her in 4 or 5 years but there's quite a bit of baby damage. She seems to have lost a bunch of weight so the tit / ass deflation probably isn't worth the inflation in today's $s.
    Keep in mind, she uses a lot of filters, as she does not look that good in person. But she is and always has been a rusher. She wouldn't even allow you to complete the mission. Once she detects you are in the process of finishing, she will start pushing you off! SMH and she is not worth more than 60, IMHO. Maybe 30-40 due to her foolishness!

  12. #31979

    Kaos

    Quote Originally Posted by KidTorrid  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...t/325875721352

    She's a little slutty looking thing I might like but I can't find any reviews. No name, Googled her number, just a lot of skip ads. Anyone smash?
    She used to be a great time, saw her probably 10 times over a year and never had a problem when she was off baymeadows. She stays off mustang now and I Haven't seen her in 4 or 5 years but there's quite a bit of baby damage. She seems to have lost a bunch of weight so the tit / ass deflation probably isn't worth the inflation in today's $s.

  13. #31978

    Unreal

    Quote Originally Posted by StarsTunna  [View Original Post]
    Her old username is not in the post, which is why you will not find her reviews. She's a clock watcher, that doesn't even go the full time you agree on. Boyfriend patrols the room.
    Thanks for the intel, you saved me time and money.

  14. #31977

    No go

    Quote Originally Posted by KidTorrid  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...t/325875721352

    She's a little slutty looking thing I might like but I can't find any reviews. No name, Googled her number, just a lot of skip ads. Anyone smash?
    Her old username is not in the post, which is why you will not find her reviews. She's a clock watcher, that doesn't even go the full time you agree on. Boyfriend patrols the room.

  15. #31976

    Funsize at beach? Any additional reports

    I saw a report that she ghosted someone so obviously wary. Any other reports of actually seeing her?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/198046552374

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape