Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 621 of 2753 FirstFirst ... 121 521 571 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 671 721 1121 1621 ... LastLast
Results 9,301 to 9,315 of 41287
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #31987

    Latina adventure!! Nikol **

    Anyone had the pleasure of seeing this fine young lady?? Seems to be in the same latina crew out of the old super 8 off university.

    https://adultsearch.com/us/florida/j...scorts/3213379

  2. #31986
    Quote Originally Posted by JumboFisher98  [View Original Post]
    Had a dream with this one about a week ago. Pics are real. No CBJ. Doggy and mesh were available in my dream. May repeat. Both doggie and mesh were worth the admission.
    Ok nice will be scheduling with her soon, what was the damage? Anyone with her or room?

  3. #31985

    About Kaos

    Quote Originally Posted by TunPunFun  [View Original Post]
    She used to be a great time, saw her probably 10 times over a year and never had a problem when she was off baymeadows. She stays off mustang now and I Haven't seen her in 4 or 5 years but there's quite a bit of baby damage. She seems to have lost a bunch of weight so the tit / ass deflation probably isn't worth the inflation in today's $s.
    Keep in mind, she uses a lot of filters, as she does not look that good in person. But she is and always has been a rusher. She wouldn't even allow you to complete the mission. Once she detects you are in the process of finishing, she will start pushing you off! SMH and she is not worth more than 60, IMHO. Maybe 30-40 due to her foolishness!

  4. #31984

    Kaos

    Quote Originally Posted by KidTorrid  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...t/325875721352

    She's a little slutty looking thing I might like but I can't find any reviews. No name, Googled her number, just a lot of skip ads. Anyone smash?
    She used to be a great time, saw her probably 10 times over a year and never had a problem when she was off baymeadows. She stays off mustang now and I Haven't seen her in 4 or 5 years but there's quite a bit of baby damage. She seems to have lost a bunch of weight so the tit / ass deflation probably isn't worth the inflation in today's $s.

  5. #31983

    Unreal

    Quote Originally Posted by StarsTunna  [View Original Post]
    Her old username is not in the post, which is why you will not find her reviews. She's a clock watcher, that doesn't even go the full time you agree on. Boyfriend patrols the room.
    Thanks for the intel, you saved me time and money.

  6. #31982

    No go

    Quote Originally Posted by KidTorrid  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...t/325875721352

    She's a little slutty looking thing I might like but I can't find any reviews. No name, Googled her number, just a lot of skip ads. Anyone smash?
    Her old username is not in the post, which is why you will not find her reviews. She's a clock watcher, that doesn't even go the full time you agree on. Boyfriend patrols the room.

  7. #31981

    Funsize at beach? Any additional reports

    I saw a report that she ghosted someone so obviously wary. Any other reports of actually seeing her?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/198046552374

  8. #31980
    Quote Originally Posted by Alvarezs  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone had the pleasure of seeing this sexy thing, if so please do tell. She looks real from the pics but then you never know with these Latinas.

    https://adultsearch.com/us/florida/j...scorts/3213056
    Had a dream with this one about a week ago. Pics are real. No CBJ. Doggy and mesh were available in my dream. May repeat. Both doggie and mesh were worth the admission.

  9. #31979
    Quote Originally Posted by Hutch320  [View Original Post]
    I had a dream with her a few weeks ago. She is a bit larger than the pics provided. Comm was good. Pretty decent mic skills, stuck with mish the entire ride.
    I've had a passing interest in her. What does she look like and how old would you say she is?

  10. #31978

    Any intel?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...t/325875721352

    She's a little slutty looking thing I might like but I can't find any reviews. No name, Googled her number, just a lot of skip ads. Anyone smash?

  11. #31977

    Arix latina university

    Has anyone had the pleasure of seeing this sexy thing, if so please do tell. She looks real from the pics but then you never know with these Latinas.

    https://adultsearch.com/us/florida/j...scorts/3213056

  12. #31976

    Latina

    Quote Originally Posted by JaxJedi  [View Original Post]
    https://adultsearch.com/us/florida/j...scorts/3178896

    I've never had success off University and today was no exception. Good comms and got me to the room quick. Not the girl in the pics, but was young, good looking, and a nice petite body. Problem was she was a rusher and used way too much lube. Not sure why they don't understand that using too much lube makes things take longer. The entire time she was saying leche leche. I pounded her in 3 positions and took all my time.
    Saw her yesterday, def not girl I'm the pics but def good looking and young and tight. Opened door naked got straight to business all covered did feel a bit rushed, talked down for a short stay100.

  13. #31975

    Tina

    Quote Originally Posted by PervNerd48  [View Original Post]
    I had a dream with her a few weeks ago. She is a bit larger than the pics provided. Comm was good. Pretty decent mic skills, stuck with mish the entire ride.

  14. #31974
    Sounds like things went smooth. What was the issue? She looks decent, why the no repeat?

    Quote Originally Posted by Tallbert  [View Original Post]
    I fell asleep and in my slumber I came to a crimson gabled house by the home of the flying buses and saw a six foot ghetto girl from det riot and she was OK, I'm a tall girl lover and she was tall and jiggly because she had 6 babies, decent CBJ / cfs mish and I awoke on my way home from the airport. 80 Mario coins under management, of course. Will not repeat.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/660823133165

    Happy Mongering,

    Tall.

  15. #31973

    Good intel

    Quote Originally Posted by JaxJedi  [View Original Post]
    I tried the Latinas off Skinner Lake and walked away all 5 times. It's always been overweight older ones. I don't bother trying off skinner lake anymore.

    I've had to walk from the Lenoir address too for the same reason, but usually find a pretty, young one there 50% of the time. In fact, walked from extremely overweight one at Lenoir today.
    Thanks bro, I have a limited window and the last thing I need is to walk in then walk away. Fukin' bait and switch, catfish bullshitz. Smfh.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape