Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 468 of 2054 FirstFirst ... 368 418 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 518 568 968 1468 ... LastLast
Results 7,006 to 7,020 of 30810
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #23805

    Jlo

    I read a review that said JLo was hot and another that said she wasn't as bad as she used to be so against my better judgement I reached out and set a meet up. The first red flag came when she game me the address and house number and suddenly stopped responding to my calls and texts while I was parked outside her door. I waited five minutes and left. As I was driving and looking for a back-up girl I messaged Ginger and a few others, she text back. So I turned around, went back and knocked on the door. It took her a while to open it, in fact I was about to walk off. Finally she came to the door and she wasn't quite what I was expecting. She was super skinny, not sexy thin but infomercial, feed a family for 45 cents a day skinny. Plus I don't know what the hell she was on but she was moving so fast I thought I was high. She stripped down still moving at super human speeds, and started with a CBJ. I was like WTF, everyone said she does bb everything. I offered a little extra cash but she said she couldn't. After a high speed CBJ we tried K9 but jr wouldn't fit she was just way too small. I pretended to finish and left. Oddly enough I'd seen Dallas in that same apartment not too long ago I'm guessing there must be someone pimping girls using that townhouse. Either way never repeating that one. $200 hhr total damage she said $180 and I realized I accidently gave her an extra $20.

    Fortunately as I was leaving Ginger got back to me and I got to see her $150 hhr and she was still gorgeous. Definitely drug free except of course weed but hell if I weren't old I might try that. She was awesome and a real sweetheart I considered a duo with her and Abby but even though Abby is sweet her pics are old and she has put on weight.

  2. #23804

    Cuming to your fine city next week

    Hi guys, I will be in Raleigh are for few days starting from next week. And if you guys can point me in the direction of a girl who enjoys what she does that would be awesome. What I'm looking for is some one who would be open to hangout and do the deed, maybe grab some lunch or go to a movie, something like that. If she enjoys 420 that's a plus point. Age docent matter as long as she is a good sport. And if you fine gents suggest someone, rest assured ill treat her right. And ill do the same if your ever in Greenville area. Cheers.

  3. #23803

    Java Janela

    Quote Originally Posted by GBL86  [View Original Post]
    Saw Janela this evening. Her ads are on Tryst, Eros, and the BKS website. Scheduling was easy as usual. Pics are a bit flattering but she's milfy-cute enough. She's a bit chatty but not annoying at all; she's clearly quite smart. As others have reported, she started with a thorough back massage. Which was nice but not quite what I was there for. LFK, BBBJ, and the full rotation of FS positions. Ended up BBBJ / HJ with sort of a CIM. Cleaned up & was out. The point of this review is while she delivered as promised, the whole thing seemed borderline rushed & mechanical, which is not normal at all for BKS girls. The whole experience just left me puzzled. The massage itself didn't get junior going, and the initial BBBJ was not slow / sensual at all but was 200mph right from the go. I was barely at full mast when the condom went on. I don't think she didn't like me as I am not unattractive. I arrived freshly showered, clean breath, polite, etc. Everything just felt oddly off with her. When I was cleaning up in the bathroom afterwards, I saw tampon evidence in the trashcan. Aha, that's why!! A clear example of YMMV. If I choose to see her again, it will definitely be in the middle of the month!
    I had a similar experience with her a year or more ago--no tampon in trashcan or reason to think PMS, but somewhat rehearsed and as you said, mechanical. She did have a nice finish, though, by showering with you at the end and rubbing fresh coffee grounds on your back and chest. Strange as it might sound, it felt nice and invigorating.

  4. #23802

    Extra features

    Not sure if she has raws as extras despite the pse label, but pics look neat esp the bottoms.

  5. #23801

    Inflation and sugarcoating

    Quote Originally Posted by Ron173  [View Original Post]
    They are making more on the net with things like OF. Some do not realize that's all taxable. The internet is killing the oldest profession. Sad.
    As long as those chicks keep generating coins in their bags; they can even jack it up to double at least; they like testing the skys limit.

  6. #23800

    BKS Janela

    Saw Janela this evening. Her ads are on Tryst, Eros, and the BKS website. Scheduling was easy as usual. Pics are a bit flattering but she's milfy-cute enough. She's a bit chatty but not annoying at all; she's clearly quite smart. As others have reported, she started with a thorough back massage. Which was nice but not quite what I was there for. LFK, BBBJ, and the full rotation of FS positions. Ended up BBBJ / HJ with sort of a CIM. Cleaned up & was out. The point of this review is while she delivered as promised, the whole thing seemed borderline rushed & mechanical, which is not normal at all for BKS girls. The whole experience just left me puzzled. The massage itself didn't get junior going, and the initial BBBJ was not slow / sensual at all but was 200mph right from the go. I was barely at full mast when the condom went on. I don't think she didn't like me as I am not unattractive. I arrived freshly showered, clean breath, polite, etc. Everything just felt oddly off with her. When I was cleaning up in the bathroom afterwards, I saw tampon evidence in the trashcan. Aha, that's why!! A clear example of YMMV. If I choose to see her again, it will definitely be in the middle of the month!

  7. #23799

    Yep

    Quote Originally Posted by Kbact  [View Original Post]
    I've seen a few of these women and some I just turned around and just left because how bad all of them looked. To be honest, none of those women are worth the money they are charging now. When it was 60 ot 80 dollars, I understand for a QV but most women are charging 120 to 200 for a qv and men are paying it, why I don't know. One girl I met said she spends one hour with a man and he pays her between 400 to 600 for one hour and he pays for her room. That's ridiculous. She tried to charge me 200 for a QV and I couldn't do it but she said most men pay her about 300. Then she said she needs more than 100 because she can make that without doing anything sexual from a man.
    They are making more on the net with things like OF. Some do not realize that's all taxable. The internet is killing the oldest profession. Sad.

  8. #23798

    Kali's friend, Becca

    Quote Originally Posted by Nateman  [View Original Post]
    I think she used to be part of the Henderson crew? Her cuteness had me tempted but for some reason (spidey sense?) I thought best to give her a pass. If you test drive her, let us know how it goes.
    This is Becca. She appears in the old photos on Kali's listcrawler post, I recall them posting for doubles in the past. Kali has been reviewed and verified. I don't think Becca was with Henderson crew, though I am not certain. However, I did find a little bit of info about her on the Fayetteville board (very limited info and the posters never responded to DM questions about her). I would like to find out more about her. Unfortunately free days and play dates are rare for me and I no longer have time for chasing leads to TOFFT. Please post or DM if anyone has more info available.

    Kaili, see older photos.

    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/9196058364

    Becca:

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...n/929663560939

  9. #23797

    Nope

    I think she used to be part of the Henderson crew? Her cuteness had me tempted but for some reason (spidey sense?) I thought best to give her a pass. If you test drive her, let us know how it goes.

  10. #23796

    Price update

    I've seen a few of these women and some I just turned around and just left because how bad all of them looked. To be honest, none of those women are worth the money they are charging now. When it was 60 ot 80 dollars, I understand for a QV but most women are charging 120 to 200 for a qv and men are paying it, why I don't know. One girl I met said she spends one hour with a man and he pays her between 400 to 600 for one hour and he pays for her room. That's ridiculous. She tried to charge me 200 for a QV and I couldn't do it but she said most men pay her about 300. Then she said she needs more than 100 because she can make that without doing anything sexual from a man.

  11. #23795

  12. #23794

    Advanced prostate play

    Looking for a provider who enjoys pulling on a glove and going deep. Any references? I understand if it's not your thing. Just scroll by.

    $$$ avail for experienced gal. DM me to keep it private

  13. #23793

    Try Trimix.

    Quote Originally Posted by JimzCatz  [View Original Post]
    A true case of YMMV if there ever was one! Agreed on 150 for half hour, agreed to greet me naked. She had a nighty on, big beautiful tits but not very pretty. Got donation done and got naked. She don't do 69 so she rode my face for a bit then went down on me. Junior wasn't co-operating but she finally succeeded in getting him hard enough to fuck. Did it doggy and not a whimper, sound, or any kind of motion. Just laid there. Now in her defense, I do suffer from ED.
    Any if you guys with ED issues should try Trimix injections. It's a solid 3-4 hour erection no matter how many times you get off and gives a whole new experience to mongering.

  14. #23792

    Daisy in Apex

    A true case of YMMV if there ever was one! Agreed on 150 for half hour, agreed to greet me naked. She had a nighty on, big beautiful tits but not very pretty. Got donation done and got naked. She don't do 69 so she rode my face for a bit then went down on me. Junior wasn't co-operating but she finally succeeded in getting him hard enough to fuck. Did it doggy and not a whimper, sound, or any kind of motion. Just laid there. Now in her defense, I do suffer from ED and I'm sure not Adonis. She probably just wasn't into me and I give her credit for the effort. She did answer phone and continue to text while I was there. I never finished and left very disappointed. These views are my opinion, YMMV. And she was a lot bigger than I was expecting.

  15. #23791
    Less than stellar reviews. Several in the Raleigh board. Ima still give her a shot sometime.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape