Thread: San Diego Bare
+
Add Report
Results 1,381 to 1,395 of 4905
-
10-01-23 00:55 #3525Senior Member

Posts: 493I usually order a test thru std-check.com and schedule it through one of LabCorps labs. Results delivered 24-48 hrs. It costs anywhere from 100-200. I haven't tried any free ones. I heard Planned Parenthood was free but I haven't tried them and their tests didn't seem as thorough. Like it only checked for herpes, chlamydia, and gonorrhea. When the one I pay for checks for all that plus HIV, Heb B, Hep C, syphilis, and Trichomoniasis.
Originally Posted by DarkKnight619
[View Original Post]
-
10-01-23 00:34 #3524Banned Member

Posts: 689Fast and Cheap
Call any local community health clinics in your area.
Originally Posted by DarkKnight619
[View Original Post]
-
09-30-23 19:16 #3523Senior Member

Posts: 281Holy shit hot video. Where do you guys get tested? Looking for a place that works fast and cheap.
Originally Posted by CunningLnguist
[View Original Post]
-
09-30-23 12:09 #3522Senior Member

Posts: 493Fan fucker
So glad I was able to catch this one! I knew what I was getting into from the videos I've seen and couldn't wait. Communication was ok. Took a little while to respond but not too long. She might be getting blown up but luckily I got through and we settled on a time. When I asked for rates she said 300. I wasn't sure if it was for a hhr or hr because when she asked how long I said 30-60. Wasn't sure if recording or bare was extra but I brought a little extra just in case (it wasn't extra! : D).
Originally Posted by CunningLnguist
[View Original Post]
When I showed she looked exactly like the pics. Thick not but not fat at all. Lots of cool tattoos, makeup all done, and huge tits! We went over the session and I asked about recording and she was cool with it. She asked when the last time I got tested which was 2 weeks ago and I was clean. She said she got tested last week and since then only fucked two dudes with a cover. She was down for BFSWCIP but I wanted to go for CIMWS. I dunno just more of a turn on for me.
She started off with an awesome BBJ. She knows how to suck dick really good and how to look good doing it on video. It's always so surreal when you get to fuck a porn star. Just earlier I was watching her videos on pornhub and now I was making my own video of her milking my dick. When I was ready to fuck she got on top and rode me while I sucked on her massive tits. Somewhere along the way nerves got the best of me and I didn't take my little blue pill for insurance because I ran out. Junior went down and wasn't coming back up. Here is why she is so awesome. She had so much patience and willing to work with me until I was satisfied. Most providers at this point use it as an opportunity to start rushing you or end the session early. She was so cool about it I don't know how many times she kept sucking my dick until we were able to get it back in action. Eventually I was able to fuck her again in missionary for a little bit but didn't get a chance to in doggy. Side note: she's got a really nice shaved pink pussy. I was seriously surprised at how good it looked considering how many dicks have smashed it. We decided to try finishing with a facial. She got on her knees and licked my balls as I jerked off. When it was time she leaned back opened her mouth wide with her tongue out and took my whole load in her mouth. Of course we celebrated the success with a high five. Finished up with a shower, some more chit chat and then I was on my way. She didn't clock watch at all, of course I was also her last session of the night. But once I left and reviewed my videos I realized I'd been with her for over an hour! All in all I would definitely repeat. Next time I'll have my pills, save up more nut, and fill her up! Worth it you guys. She leaves early Sunday morning so catch her if you can.
https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Calif...go/LexiMae_VCQ
-
09-30-23 02:07 #3521Senior Member

Posts: 251Yeah I saw that. She was just here not too long ago as well. 300 is kind of steep for a girl who claims is a **** who fucks for pleasure and gives free BBBJ's at video stores.
Originally Posted by CunningLnguist
[View Original Post]
I reached out to her about hooking up and she basically implied that I tip her. Didn't even inquire how much because half of the fun was thinking she was doing it all for free as she implies on her social media. If I wanted to bang a hooker I already know plenty of those. And standing around in a theatre with my pants down surrounded by 20 other guys doesn't sound appealing to me at all.
-
09-29-23 21:06 #3520Senior Member

Posts: 493Vegas Cumqueen in town
https://www.pornhub.com/view_video.p...=64701c3f018b5
Vegas Cum Queen Lexi Mae is in town and with proof of a recent clean test you can creampie her. I'm about to go check her out for 300 roses. I'll report back tonight.
-
09-29-23 00:05 #3519Senior Member

Posts: 230Ivy, aka Victoria.
I saw her a few years back before she retired. And we did make out session 69. I came in mouth and she swallowed. Odd she doesn't even suck cock mow.
Originally Posted by KeptSilence
[View Original Post]
-
09-28-23 14:15 #3518Senior Member

Posts: 78If theyre like dolly milani and their friends looking forward to it LOL.
Originally Posted by KeptSilence
[View Original Post]
-
09-28-23 14:13 #3517Senior Member

Posts: 493Nice! Lmk dude! Give me like a day head start on these other dudes! LOL jk can't wait to see the list though.
Originally Posted by KeptSilence
[View Original Post]
-
09-28-23 13:58 #3516Senior Member

Posts: 89Pretty much what you'd expect of an older woman. She's not a spinner by any means but she's not super sloppy. I'd put her at about 165 lbs. She has a mom bod for sure but it's kinda well kept together. But that was as of last year. Haven't seen her since. I've been absent from this board for awhile because I've found some UTRs that I want to keep for myself for about another month or so LOL That being said, I have QUITE the list for you guys when I'm done. I've found that if you offer the right price even the most firm girls who say no will eventually say yes. The most I've had to offer was 4.
Originally Posted by CunningLnguist
[View Original Post]
-
09-27-23 13:11 #3515Senior Member

Posts: 81Who was the blonde you saw, I would love to see her.
Originally Posted by AceMcNasty
[View Original Post]
-
09-27-23 13:09 #3514Senior Member

Posts: 493How's her body? Face looks cute in the pics but I'm always worried about what I can't see.
Originally Posted by KeptSilence
[View Original Post]
-
09-27-23 07:46 #3513Senior Member

Posts: 89Ivy
I have. Several times. Good pussy in a pinch. Let's me creampie her every time and can still get wet without lube. Absolutely does not give head tho but for 170 for bare hour, who am I to complain?
Originally Posted by MrLemon
[View Original Post]
-
09-26-23 23:21 #3512Senior Member

Posts: 90Anyone see Ivy before? I recall seeing her on this section before. She was doing hh and hr specials for 130 roses.
https://megapersonals.eu/public/post_detail/63844937
-
09-25-23 10:03 #3511Senior Member

Posts: 1388EmilyWest breedable white girl
Emily--another proof why you should bareback these hot young white girls when they enter the scene, not 3 years later. Back in Oct 2021 at her incall in Burbank it was $300 open menu all inclusive and +50 for pics and video. BBBJ, DATY, BBFS, creampie finish 2 pops. She was not a clock watcher and was really into the session. She was also much hotter and thinner back then, if you could overlook all the self-harm deep cuts on her legs.
Originally Posted by AnalCreamDream
[View Original Post]
Let me get this straight. So 3 years older, almost 30 lbs fatter, and rates are 3 X higher? I am not smart like the rest of you, but this fuzzy math don't compute in my limited intellect.
Pics of her old 2021 ListCrawler ad below and some screenshots. Have fun with her and please report back after your 700 dollar date. Give her bunghole some hot anal creampie LOL.
https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/Emily.West











Reply With Quote





