Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Come and Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11363
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanctimonious6  [View Original Post]
    Can you recommend a few places specifically? I'll be in town in a couple weeks and want to make a good choice with my limited time. I've been RTFF avidly and I got to say, the descriptions are all over the place and it's pretty hard to tell exactly which joints fall into which category.
    The popular J girl shops are 10 Ten, Pleasure Palace, XOXO, NYC Smiling Eyes and Rising Sun. The girls can change daily so you need to keep tabs on who is in their line up and who is popular via this board or others.

  2. #11362

    Recs

    Quote Originally Posted by JavLuvr  [View Original Post]
    J-girls are absolutely best bang for buck in the city. These spas in Midtown are overpriced shit IMO. For FS you will end up spending the same as you would at the popular GFE shops but you're getting a MILF instead LOL. You also don't have to deal with this a la carte bullshit at GFE shops since pricing is all inclusive. Obviously you don't get the massage at GFE places, but I don't think most guys are going for the massage anyways. To my mind, these spas are really just for mongers who are unwilling to go through verification. Or for guys who just don't know any better and fail to realize there are far better options available for roughly the same price. I think the spas are a better option outside the city since there are places with the same quality girls yet better pricing around $160-200 H. But when you're in Midtown, and you're looking to spend $200 plus on some pussy, GFE is the move.
    Can you recommend a few places specifically? I'll be in town in a couple weeks and want to make a good choice with my limited time. I've been RTFF avidly and I got to say, the descriptions are all over the place and it's pretty hard to tell exactly which joints fall into which category.

  3. #11361

    GFE shops vs. Midtown Spas / MPs

    Quote Originally Posted by Sticky  [View Original Post]
    I tried this place earlier this week. $80 house fee for either hh or hr.

    They had a Latina, about a 5, and a Korean, about a 7. The Korean, Lucy, was about 4'-11", but she had huge tits, D or DD.

    Half decent table shower and onto the room. After a 15 min mediocre massage came the flip. She wanted $140 for a CBJ. A bit steep, but I went for it. Little head was doing the driving. It wasn't bad, but 1/2 way through I asked how much to fuck. She wanted another $40. I didn't answer and continued fucking her face as she laid on the table.

    After a while of not nutting, she said $20 to fuck, so I said why not.

    Her snatch was tight so worth the extra $20. She really put an effort into getting me done, so I gave her the extra $20 anyway.

    $80 + $180 for a total of $260 just wasn't worth it for a 40 something spinner. Don't regret it but won't repeat.
    Quote Originally Posted by JediNY  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for sharing. Those a la carte options add up. The best values seem to be the GFE J-girls starting at $230 for half an hour or $240 for a C girl service queen starting at $240 plus tip.
    J-girls are absolutely best bang for buck in the city. These spas in Midtown are overpriced shit IMO. For FS you will end up spending the same as you would at the popular GFE shops but you're getting a MILF instead LOL. You also don't have to deal with this a la carte bullshit at GFE shops since pricing is all inclusive. Obviously you don't get the massage at GFE places, but I don't think most guys are going for the massage anyways. To my mind, these spas are really just for mongers who are unwilling to go through verification. Or for guys who just don't know any better and fail to realize there are far better options available for roughly the same price. I think the spas are a better option outside the city since there are places with the same quality girls yet better pricing around $160-200 H. But when you're in Midtown, and you're looking to spend $200 plus on some pussy, GFE is the move.

  4. #11360
    Quote Originally Posted by IronClad999  [View Original Post]
    C-girls usually have the best GFE as they aim to please to compensate for the lack of youth, but once a rare blue moon young c-girls can pop up but won't be cheap cas they scale "price for quality" gigs.
    Quote Originally Posted by JediNY  [View Original Post]
    IMHO The C girls would be the best sweet spot if you are okay with CFS or YMMV PSE or as many J lovers note, the extra mileage on the C girls LOL.
    Yah, but it's harder for me to pick up a 20-year-old cutie myself vs. An extra milage C girl so if I'm paying I think I rather go for ones that are harder to get in civvie life.

  5. #11359

    NYAF. Tiny Japanese Azy and Latina Kimber

    I was trashed setting up the sesh and finally sitting down to write this review I realize in what metal state I was. LOL.

    I couldn't pick a more diverse double, a small Japanese babe and a thick vibrant Latina who can shake her money maker.

    Honestly it was a blur and the hr went by super fast.

    We definitely did the shower thing, they put me in the middle and while one was washing my front and blowing me, the other was washing my back and doing her thing there, I even remember cutting it short for more time in the room.

    I was hard the whole time so they didn't hVe to work me back to stiffness. Azu was a star, vigorously sucking me off and trying to bite off my berries, she has a small mouth so it was nice to her stretch it for my cock. I remember hitting the back of her throat a few times.

    Kimber was not as aggressive, she's bigger and more sensual, she parked her Latina ass on my face and I ate her out and licked her add too.

    I wanted to fuck azu raw but because of Kimber was first I was covered already I just did doggy with her as she played eating out Azu. When doggy got tiring for me I changed the cover and took Azu on my lap then transitioned to standing k9 being pegged by Kimber. I came on both of them on their knees.

    Infront of me looking up. Paid with cash app 320 each after a discount.

  6. #11358

    Real dolls

    Quote Originally Posted by JediNY  [View Original Post]
    IMHO The C girls would be the best sweet spot if you are okay with CFS or YMMV PSE or as many J lovers note, the extra mileage on the C girls LOL.
    J-wagyus are mainly for young fresh meat combined with thirsty coconut vibes to fill the tank LOL; esp when they have extra long jellyfish / urchins lurking downstairs for more appetizing purposes.

  7. #11357

    Diff styles

    Quote Originally Posted by JordanX  [View Original Post]
    Yeah bro. $260 for a 40-something woman is a bit crazy unless she's some kind of legend. The Japanese talent are plenty and I think the cheapest Japanese girls are $220 and some can be 20-something (maybe less looking).

    Chinese girls in low 30's is still the best sweet spot where looks good enough and then service is usually best.
    C-girls usually have the best GFE as they aim to please to compensate for the lack of youth, but once a rare blue moon young c-girls can pop up but won't be cheap cas they scale "price for quality" gigs.

  8. #11356
    Quote Originally Posted by JordanX  [View Original Post]
    Yeah bro. $260 for a 40-something woman is a bit crazy unless she's some kind of legend. The Japanese talent are plenty and I think the cheapest Japanese girls are $220 and some can be 20-something (maybe less looking).

    Chinese girls in low 30's is still the best sweet spot where looks good enough and then service is usually best.
    IMHO The C girls would be the best sweet spot if you are okay with CFS or YMMV PSE or as many J lovers note, the extra mileage on the C girls LOL.

  9. #11355
    Yeah bro. $260 for a 40-something woman is a bit crazy unless she's some kind of legend. The Japanese talent are plenty and I think the cheapest Japanese girls are $220 and some can be 20-something (maybe less looking).

    Chinese girls in low 30's is still the best sweet spot where looks good enough and then service is usually best.

    Quote Originally Posted by JediNY  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for sharing. Those a la carte options add up. The best values seem to be the GFE J-girls starting at $230 for half an hour or $240 for a C girl service queen starting at $240 plus tip.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sticky  [View Original Post]
    I tried this place earlier this week. $80 house fee for either hh or hr.

    They had a Latina, about a 5, and a Korean, about a 7. The Korean, Lucy, was about 4'-11", but she had huge tits, D or DD.

    Half decent table shower and onto the room. After a 15 min mediocre massage came the flip. She wanted $140 for a CBJ. A bit steep, but I went for it. Little head was doing the driving. It wasn't bad, but 1/2 way through I asked how much to fuck. She wanted another $40. I didn't answer and continued fucking her face as she laid on the table.

    After a while of not nutting, she said $20 to fuck, so I said why not.

    Her snatch was tight so worth the extra $20. She really put an effort into getting me done, so I gave her the extra $20 anyway.

    $80 + $180 for a total of $260 just wasn't worth it for a 40 something spinner. Don't regret it but won't repeat.

  10. #11354
    Quote Originally Posted by Sticky  [View Original Post]
    I tried this place earlier this week. $80 house fee for either hh or hr.

    They had a Latina, about a 5, and a Korean, about a 7. The Korean, Lucy, was about 4'-11", but she had huge tits, D or DD.

    Half decent table shower and onto the room. After a 15 min mediocre massage came the flip. She wanted $140 for a CBJ. A bit steep, but I went for it. Little head was doing the driving. It wasn't bad, but 1/2 way through I asked how much to fuck. She wanted another $40. I didn't answer and continued fucking her face as she laid on the table.

    After a while of not nutting, she said $20 to fuck, so I said why not.

    Her snatch was tight so worth the extra $20. She really put an effort into getting me done, so I gave her the extra $20 anyway.

    $80 + $180 for a total of $260 just wasn't worth it for a 40 something spinner. Don't regret it but won't repeat.
    Thanks for sharing. Those a la carte options add up. The best values seem to be the GFE J-girls starting at $230 for half an hour or $240 for a C girl service queen starting at $240 plus tip.

  11. #11353

    Pom Pom

    I tried this place earlier this week. $80 house fee for either hh or hr.

    They had a Latina, about a 5, and a Korean, about a 7. The Korean, Lucy, was about 4'-11", but she had huge tits, D or DD.

    Half decent table shower and onto the room. After a 15 min mediocre massage came the flip. She wanted $140 for a CBJ. A bit steep, but I went for it. Little head was doing the driving. It wasn't bad, but 1/2 way through I asked how much to fuck. She wanted another $40. I didn't answer and continued fucking her face as she laid on the table.

    After a while of not nutting, she said $20 to fuck, so I said why not.

    Her snatch was tight so worth the extra $20. She really put an effort into getting me done, so I gave her the extra $20 anyway.

    $80 + $180 for a total of $260 just wasn't worth it for a 40 something spinner. Don't regret it but won't repeat.

  12. #11352

    DDY Dolly and her nice butt

    Dolly 340 hr DFK BBBJ cfs.

    Dolly is low key pretty and sort of laid back. Someone told me she lives and Cali and I believe it. Hair maybe to mid back and around 5'4. She has a very feminine body. I would say some small C cups of natural titty. I've saw her the first time she was around too.

    We shower and I play with her tits a bit and say milk. She does the whole soapy tit and rubs them on me front and back before washing off the soap and giving a nice BBBJ.

    In the room with the color of the light she looks very tan but she isn't very tan. I do sneak up behind her kissing the back of her neck before turning her around and sitting her on me for some more DFK. And she starts sucking my dick then she is bringing herself into 69. Oh, I guess she wants some lick lick. Midway through I did position her by grabbing her to sit back on my face. And on with the condom.

    Had this great ACG. Very tight pussy, and when she was bouncing like maybe 3 inches up and down I came close to nutting. But once she felt like I might be close she went to full length pounding which does not work as good for me to finish.

    Got her in standing mish and one cool thing she does here is rub her clit. What is it about a girl playing with herself that gets me so hard. Oh wait that makes total sense.

    Her backside is nice. She has a nice ass and upper thighs that are firm with some meat but not too hard and not too soft. It is not a huge ass but is big for her size. I really can't keep my hand off of it. Lazy dog has been a go to for me and we go to that and sometimes I get some good poking in, but sometimes it feels like my hips are just banging against her ass but this really brings me to the finish line--just the knowledge I am bouncing against those cheeks. And when I hit the point of final countdown I got to push up position in lazy to the finish.

    I think she took off the condom maybe two minutes later and I was still almost entirely hard. She stumbled a little bit going out of the room to get hot towel. Every time I see her she tries to tickle which ends up with me really tickling her. Don't she know no better? Some cuddles and translator talk and out and Emily telling me she heard me (well we were next to her office).

  13. #11351

    Elsa 1010

    Appreciate this. I went yesterday and I her room. It was spacious and close to the bathroom for quick shower.

    She was very bubbly and her eyes is definitely large. Maybe the eyeshadow make up is fooling me. I've seen too many Asian girl make up videos.

    Nice pussy, shaved and tasted good and pussy does feel snug as I buried my sausage within. Her music squeezing is strong from such a little body and out comes my babies in no time!

    I would recommend also.

    Quote Originally Posted by CanonEvent  [View Original Post]
    Overall Experience: (8. 5).

    Face - 9.

    Body - 8.

    Service - 8.

    Attitude - 10.

    Special mention. Kegel game is strong.

    Very bubbly girl with big doe eyes and very cute. Her photos are shopped but it is her in the flesh. Happy to see her tits were real instead of inflated B being sold as Cs. She was very happy to see me and we dfked very quickly after we took our clothes off. She seems new but she's 24 so I think she can't be that new. Just straight-up cleaning in the shower and no preview but good kissing and groping throughout. She spoke OK English so there was no awkward moments due to the language barrier at all. When we were back in the room she climbed up for BBBJ. Situated between my legs and she went to work. She looked so cute especially when she looks up and do not blink while sucking me off. That's a great look worth of a pornhub cover.

    Pussy is very smooth with small lips, when I got on top to kiss her I FIV her (she had to apply lube because I think she's been feeling some discomfort from the big dicks). And I FIV. She Kegel so hard I felt a clench on my fingers. I was obviously surprised and she knew and I laughed. I couldn't slap on the cover fast enough and I went in fast and hard..

  14. #11350

    Elsa 1010

    Quote Originally Posted by IronClad999  [View Original Post]
    It feels like she's been here in NYC before but not sure which spot yet LOL, nice exp man, appreciate the shares.
    Oh I don't know about this one. Yah it was nice. I'm going to go check out some RisingSun8 talents I've been reading about next!

  15. #11349
    Senior Member


    Posts: 165

    Name

    Quote Originally Posted by StinkyFeet  [View Original Post]
    Where did you find the ad at? Funny that you saw an image of Coco when the mama doesn't even have an image of Coco herself (just texted the shop at 12 noon today). You didn't mention an age. Can you give approximate age?
    Well, apparently she's going by the name of Tanya. When I was there it was Coco and they must've taken the ad down, because the pics I see now are of Tanya, but it's the same girl. As for age, I would put her somewhere between 30-35. I will say this though about the Manager, she doesn't like sending pics of the girls, at least in my experience. I saw the pic on an ad on another site actually and not sure how this forum feels about giving out that info. Other sites will kick you off if you mention it. Sorry for the confusion, and not sure why they made a name change.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape