Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,806 to 2,820 of 13305
-
10-01-23 11:24 #10500Banned Member

Posts: 454Sour candy.
I know this industry isn't glamourous for the girls. But candy looks absolutely miserable in her photos.
-
10-01-23 10:58 #10499Senior Member

Posts: 100Soul Sucking MILF
GM fellow mongers.
Anyone dream about Taylor recently? All I can find are reviews from 2020 and nothing since. Which is interesting. Trying to set something up today and curious if worth it.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...f/059117687530
-
09-30-23 10:53 #10498Regular Member

Posts: 10Cheap hotels
Was wondering if any of you all know any cheap hotels that still go by the hour. Someone told there is one by old children's hospital. Some type lodge or something. Was just curious LOL.
-
09-29-23 12:36 #10497Senior Member

Posts: 357Thanks!
Thanks! That's her first post in over a week and she has not been responding to my texts.
Originally Posted by HomerSimpson69
[View Original Post]
-
09-29-23 12:00 #10496Senior Member

Posts: 100Here is a posting from her this morning.
Originally Posted by Professor55
[View Original Post]
https://skipthegames.com/posts/ander...-/107583589797
-
09-29-23 09:28 #10495Senior Member

Posts: 357Savannah Rayne
Has anyone seen or heard from Savannah Rayne in the last week? She seems to have disappeared.
-
09-28-23 17:52 #10494Senior Member

Posts: 180Lady Mar with link
https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...f/182476997518
I just got back from seeing her. All I can say is toe curling! She lets you literally fuck her face and LOVES it. MSOG too. Both times deep into her throat. I might be in lust.
-
09-28-23 16:13 #10493Banned Member

Posts: 367Yoga
She was recently reviewed on here as demons and no go!
Originally Posted by SimpSlayer
[View Original Post]
-
09-28-23 13:36 #10492Senior Member

Posts: 180Lady Mae is back!
I didn't waste any time, and you won't either if you want a great time!
-
09-27-23 19:44 #10491Senior Member

Posts: 308Misty
I dug up her post, thanks for the name, text her earlier today but thus far no response. Her pics are nice, looks like some serious fun. Thanks again.
Originally Posted by SimpSlayer
[View Original Post]
-
09-27-23 09:49 #10490Regular Member

Posts: 10Yoga friend
From her ad she named her as Misty. I feel like I saw her post on her own once but wouldn't be able to search and find it.
Originally Posted by OBXMule
[View Original Post]
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/2...o-you/58250613
-
09-26-23 16:15 #10489Senior Member

Posts: 100I reached out and she wanted 1/3 of the rate as a deposit. Negative ghost rider. Will pass. Maybe others were more successful.
Originally Posted by OBXMule
[View Original Post]
-
09-26-23 13:46 #10488Senior Member

Posts: 308Morgan
If this chic is real, you dawgs are sure tight lipped about it. I guess I don't blame you. She is a Doll Babe. Give it up please & stop keeping her for your private stock, LOL.
-
09-26-23 13:10 #10487Senior Member

Posts: 308Who was her friend?
She had a red head chic posting with her that was a fine looking lady. I'm not seeing he'd ad either separate or together now. Any body got the skinny on her?
Originally Posted by Chris201
[View Original Post]
-
09-26-23 10:11 #10486Senior Member

Posts: 504Jewels
This is a rebrand, she used to be Jewels and there are reviews.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...-/125844789463
Originally Posted by FlipSide1016
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




