Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts

Thread: Private Delights in OC

+ Add Report
Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
Results 256 to 269 of 269
Let Us Relieve Your Tension
This blog is moderated by Ace McNasty
  1. #14

  2. #13

    LuckieLexii

    I just banged Lexii at her Irvine incall last week. She was running her birthday specials. She is based out of SD but comes up to the OC once in a while. Unfortunately, she is not very popular because she is a pale Irish redhead with freckles from head to toe, and 99% of mongers prefer old Asian MILFs and GILFs. Currently a dirty blonde but a natural ginger.

    About me. 5'4". Blonde hair. Blue eyes. 110 lbs. 32 C.

    Total GFE, very tasty and sweet pussy but clearly not into it. She was playing with her hair the whole time I was devouring her Irish pussy, and I saw no reaction or heard any moans. So I just pounder her in every position, but the best was CG and doggie. Too bad no BBFS for me. A girl this cute ought to be fucked raw, not with a piece of plastic. But she gave me a CIM finish. The whole time her long thick hair was swinging all over the place. But in the end, she got between my legs, put her hair up in a bun, and used excellent suction then let my cum dribble out of her mouth and chin down to my scrote. When a girl puts her hair up in a ponytail, then you know she means bidness! LOL.

    She also has an HX account, but her PD profile link is below.

    https://privatedelights.ch/profile/luckielexii
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Lexii DFK.jpg‎   Lexii doggie perfect freckled body (2).jpg‎   Lexii Irish redhead freckles Irvine NOV 2023 (8).jpg‎   Lexii b-day specials Irvine.jpg‎   Lexii Irish redhead freckles Irvine NOV 2023 (2).jpg‎  

    Lexii TikTok Insta (1).jpg‎   Lexii TikTok Insta (1).png‎   Lexii TikTok Insta (2).png‎   Lexii Irish redhead freckles Irvine NOV 2023 (1).jpg‎   Lexii doggie perfect freckled body (1).jpg‎  


  3. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by AceMcNasty  [View Original Post]
    Nah bro, these girls suck dick for a living. They may feign disgust and protest at the freakishly large head of my dick, but give them a few minutes, and that plum-sized head will be banging against her tonsils and cervix without problems LOL. That's it babygirl, just relax your throat. Your pussy will stretch, trust me.

    Just banged Heidi again beginning of the month at her incall across from SNA. Saw her on her last day, just before check out and outbound flight back home. It was a great session. Maybe nobody saw her the day before because she was thirsty, horny, and dick-starved. Her skinny little thighs were trembling and shaking the whole bed while my face was buried in her pussy and my tonguee was torturing her clit. While riding me CG, I could feel her juices dripping down to my balls. Popped my first one during doggie. For my second MSOG, I was pounding her mish, then pulled out, yanked the condom off, and made her suck me to finish.

    You can see the picture below where she is bent over like a pretzel while sucking my cock. This tiny little girl is flexible like an Olympic gymnast. Not surprising because she is Romanian by birth.

    Looks good with red hair too against that albino white pale skin. She will return sometime before Christmas.

    https://privatedelights.ch/profile/Heidibanks
    What's the $$ damage? So tired of the "ask me" bs in the ads, idk why they don't just list the price.

  4. #11

    HeidiBanks

    Quote Originally Posted by Christophe1  [View Original Post]
    LOL. Picture number 3 with yo dick head looks like she wasn't super satisfied with her negotiating skills. Kudos!
    Nah bro, these girls suck dick for a living. They may feign disgust and protest at the freakishly large head of my dick, but give them a few minutes, and that plum-sized head will be banging against her tonsils and cervix without problems LOL. That's it babygirl, just relax your throat. Your pussy will stretch, trust me.

    Just banged Heidi again beginning of the month at her incall across from SNA. Saw her on her last day, just before check out and outbound flight back home. It was a great session. Maybe nobody saw her the day before because she was thirsty, horny, and dick-starved. Her skinny little thighs were trembling and shaking the whole bed while my face was buried in her pussy and my tonguee was torturing her clit. While riding me CG, I could feel her juices dripping down to my balls. Popped my first one during doggie. For my second MSOG, I was pounding her mish, then pulled out, yanked the condom off, and made her suck me to finish.

    You can see the picture below where she is bent over like a pretzel while sucking my cock. This tiny little girl is flexible like an Olympic gymnast. Not surprising because she is Romanian by birth.

    Looks good with red hair too against that albino white pale skin. She will return sometime before Christmas.

    https://privatedelights.ch/profile/Heidibanks
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails HeidiBanks Nov 2023 OC.jpg‎   HeidiBanks red hair SNA Nov 2023 (4).jpg‎   HeidiBanks red hair SNA Nov 2023 (11).jpg‎   HeidiBanks red hair SNA Nov 2023 (6).jpg‎   HeidiBanks red hair SNA Nov 2023 (9).jpg‎  

    HeidiBanks red hair SNA Nov 2023 (3).jpg‎   HeidiBanks red hair SNA Nov 2023 (7).jpg‎   HeidiBanks red hair SNA Nov 2023 (8).jpg‎   HeidiBanks red hair SNA Nov 2023 (10).jpg‎   Heidi Hoe red hair pale skin.jpg‎  


  5. #10

    Real Deal

    Quote Originally Posted by MalvinHarris  [View Original Post]
    Anyone got info on this girl? Pics look good but we all know how that can go, been wanting to try a different flavor than Kgirl lately.

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Calif...heim/Violeta22
    She is real and hot. Very little English but if you speak Spanish you will be a king. She is at least 5'10' from what I can tell and those pics are very recent. She likes to kiss and is sensual. I saw her twice.

  6. #9

    Violetta22

    Anyone got info on this girl? Pics look good but we all know how that can go, been wanting to try a different flavor than Kgirl lately.

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Calif...heim/Violeta22

  7. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by AceMcNasty  [View Original Post]
    She is a well known BBFS provider. She belongs to a group in Vegas and all the chicks are BBFS including MikkaFay and Vinarae.

    Last time I saw her was several months ago in Irvine when she was doing doubles with Nikki, who is another regular of mine. Been banging both of them for many years. MissA was much hotter when she didn't have all these huge tats. Nikki just replicated so she still has some baby weight. Back in 2019 she was absolutely gorgeous with her pink hair. One of the best BBBJ experts out there.

    Personally I think Nikki is hotter than MissA.
    Nice pics of fucking here! MissA moans are such a turn on. But I agree. The bolt on are a big turn off for me so I've moved on to other BBFS bunnies out there.

    As far as Nikki goes I've only seen her once she was very open to anything. But I went with cover. That time I was naive monger so didn't wanted to risk as much as I do today LOL.

    Keep it spicy Mongers.

  8. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by AceMcNasty  [View Original Post]
    She is a well known BBFS provider. She belongs to a group in Vegas and all the chicks are BBFS including MikkaFay and Vinarae.

    Last time I saw her was several months ago in Irvine when she was doing doubles with Nikki, who is another regular of mine. Been banging both of them for many years. MissA was much hotter when she didn't have all these huge tats. Nikki just replicated so she still has some baby weight. Back in 2019 she was absolutely gorgeous with her pink hair. One of the best BBBJ experts out there.

    Personally I think Nikki is hotter than MissA.
    I've been trying to see them both on my visits to O. C. But it's never worked out. I guess the key is persistence.

  9. #6

    Missambitious

    Quote Originally Posted by BigBoy92  [View Original Post]
    I've been dumping my baby serum inside her for almost 2 years now! I will setup for an hour & get nice and cozy with her, she is sensual & vocal. I like it warm up my dinner my dinner a little before I eat it out & after that it's pound town. All holes on table if you do it right & I would be going deep inside her *ussy and cum and then keep going till I come again then take a break and go again! Never ever was cover mentioned LOL. She is a gamer girl and just go nice bolt on upgrades which are a turn off for me. Hope you guys treat her well!

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Calif.../missambitious
    She is a well known BBFS provider. She belongs to a group in Vegas and all the chicks are BBFS including MikkaFay and Vinarae.

    Last time I saw her was several months ago in Irvine when she was doing doubles with Nikki, who is another regular of mine. Been banging both of them for many years. MissA was much hotter when she didn't have all these huge tats. Nikki just replicated so she still has some baby weight. Back in 2019 she was absolutely gorgeous with her pink hair. One of the best BBBJ experts out there.

    Personally I think Nikki is hotter than MissA.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails MissA before tats.jpg‎   MissA tat sleeve perfect body (1).jpg‎   MissA tat sleeve perfect body (2).jpg‎   MissA Nikki Irvine doubles 2023 (6).jpg‎   MissA Nikki Irvine doubles 2023 (5).jpg‎  

    Nikki gorgeous young MILF (1).jpg‎   Nikki gorgeous young MILF (2).jpg‎   Nikki spread pussy.jpg‎   AtomicNikki (2).jpg‎   AtomicNikki (1).jpg‎  


  10. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by BadInfluence  [View Original Post]
    Hate these fucking 'ask' listings on PD.

    I used to love her instagram. She'd get drunk and post the funniest shit. That seems to have dried up since OF.
    I was going to write that too LOL. They're asking to be bothered with their phone blowing up about info that could simply be written on the ad. We all know what the site is about. Baffling and annoying.

  11. #4

    What's the damage?

    Hate these fucking 'ask' listings on PD.

    I used to love her instagram. She'd get drunk and post the funniest shit. That seems to have dried up since OF.

  12. #3
    I'm a troll if you don't put me on your ignore list then you want to read my stuff.


    Posts: 2623
    Quote Originally Posted by AceMcNasty  [View Original Post]
    New handle:

    https://privatedelights.ch/profile/Heidibanks
    LOL. Picture number 3 with yo dick head looks like she wasn't super satisfied with her negotiating skills. Kudos!

  13. #2

    Heidi Banks aka Joana Oates

    Forgot to attach her new PD:

    https://privatedelights.ch/profile/Heidibanks

  14. #1

    Private Delights in OC

    Weird that LA has a dedicated PD forum but not the OC when there are way more hot girls posting in their OC section versus the LA section, especially when PD subdivided LA and separated the SFV area with its own dedicated forum.

    Might as well start one so guys can post OC girls they hooked up thru PriceDisaster here instead of the more generic Escorts section. Now understandably there is tremendous overlap between Hx girls and PD girls, and PD is not as popular because of the rampant GPS, but you would be surprised because you can negotiate rates and menu in person and get an experience closer if not identical to HX depending on timing and level of desperation LOL.

    Quote Originally Posted by HornDog626  [View Original Post]
    JoanaOates

    After seeing Athena, I texted Joana since I didn't make it yesterday. Saw her an hour later. I arrived early and she said she needed time to get ready. 10 minutes after our scheduled time I asked how much longer. When she texted she was ready, turns out she was napping and the booker reached out to her. This whole time the number I was texting was a booker. So not a good start. She offered a BBBJ that was just average. Asked how I wanted to do the deed and told her rcg. She did it for like 10 min then I wanted to get it over. So I asked her for doggy and I smashed as hard as I could to finish faster. After we finished, we laid down and chatted about Texas (where she's from). Would I recommend? Not really. Maybe she's more fun after really waking up. But not for me.
    Might as well start with Joana Oates here because these single provider forums like Jane in Pasadena and AthenaSunflower don't get much traction and the forum dies a natural death especially when the girl the forum was created for in the first place stops providing. Also, this girl started out on HX then found gold and switched over to PD in search of GPS fortunes. She is from TX but frequently flies to SoCal and almost always provides in the OC area exclusively. She was back in Irvine last week and posted ad for two days. She is well reviewed and a known BBFS chick, but lately no longer offering rawdog dates, but still 100% GFE.

    Pics make her look bigger in person, but this girl is super tiny! Classic short spinner. Frequently changes hair and here are some action shots with dark hair. Will post action shots later with her current red hair. If you follow her on SM, it's painfully obvious she has a booker / BF. Got tons of pics of both them together. Props to Tyrone ha ha ha.

    New handle:

    https://privatedelights.ch/profile/Heidibanks
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails JoanaOates dark hair (7).jpg‎   JoanaOates dark hair (9).jpg‎   JoanaOates dark hair (5).jpg‎   JoanaOates dark hair (1).jpg‎   JoanaOates dark hair (2).jpg‎  

    JoanaOates dark hair (4).jpg‎   JoanaOates dark hair (3).jpg‎   JoanaOates dark hair (6).jpg‎   JoanaOates dark hair (8).jpg‎   JoanaOates dark hair (10).jpg‎  


Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape