Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 51 of 611 FirstFirst ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 101 151 551 ... LastLast
Results 751 to 765 of 9165
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #8415

    Tia

    I believe she used to go by Tia. She has been UTR for a bit and hard to schedule with. I tried, but have never seen her, generally okay reviews. She has a friend / co-worker who has a better rep if you can locate her.

    Quote Originally Posted by Tomb8871  [View Original Post]
    Yes, generally favorable / mixed reports on other site. Didn't go by Coco then and probably different phone number, don't recall what name she was using.

  2. #8414
    Quote Originally Posted by Tomb8871  [View Original Post]
    Yes, generally favorable / mixed reports on other site. Didn't go by Coco then and probably different phone number, don't recall what name she was using.
    Her name she used at Towers was Tia. I saw her back then and was a positive encounter.

  3. #8413

    Stay away, stay far away

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/alban...p/989088433579

    She's the "toothless bearded hag" Jagger sang about in jumping jack flash.

    Got out before dropping any $.

    You have been warned.

  4. #8412
    Quote Originally Posted by NewGuy6977  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/alban...p/984354031987

    Wasn't she at the Tower Hotel before? Good reports?
    Yes, generally favorable / mixed reports on other site. Didn't go by Coco then and probably different phone number, don't recall what name she was using.

  5. #8411

    Familiar?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/alban...p/984354031987

    Wasn't she at the Tower Hotel before? Good reports?

  6. #8410
    Quote Originally Posted by OllieBear  [View Original Post]
    Try fetlife. There's all kinds of postings there that may interest you.
    I agree with OllieBear.

    Specifically, on FetLife, check out the list of Capital District Adult Stores: https://fetlife.com/groups/193179/posts/25013427 (tons of details).

    And, no so much now since it's getting colder, but there's great list of Nude Beaches too: https://fetlife.com/groups/57813/posts/20840454 (some great for public play).

    Also check out the FB group Kinkland (https://www.facebook.com/groups/kinkland4/) and ask there.

  7. #8409
    Quote Originally Posted by StudVt  [View Original Post]
    Hey Guys, Not sure where to post this, so I'm just picking this room. I need to entertain a woman at an adult sex-themed type hotel or motel in or around Saratoga or Clifton Park, NY. Are there any adult theaters or hotles that you could tell me about? We want to find some venues for public sex and I can't find anything on google. Help me out.
    Try fetlife. There's all kinds of postings there that may interest you.

  8. #8408

    Adult sex hotels?

    Hey Guys, Not sure where to post this, so I'm just picking this room. I need to entertain a woman at an adult sex-themed type hotel or motel in or around Saratoga or Clifton Park, NY. Are there any adult theaters or hotles that you could tell me about? We want to find some venues for public sex and I can't find anything on google. Help me out.

  9. #8407
    Quote Originally Posted by Snood273  [View Original Post]
    URLs are truncated with the dots and therefore don't link correctly.
    Thanks for letting me know. Copy / paste of same thing worked elsewhere, but not here for some reason.

  10. #8406

  11. #8405

  12. #8404
    Quote Originally Posted by Snood273  [View Original Post]
    I feel like artist babe would fit the bill. I have not seen her, but I'm going off of other reviews and her photos.
    Good option. Haven't seen Yet.

  13. #8403
    Quote Originally Posted by Alb2209  [View Original Post]
    Posted in SW by accident if admin sees and can delete that one.

    Can anyone point me in the direction of a nice thick woman with a fat ass and good pussy pref light skinned or Latina and does BBBJ. Seems like a longshot these days but figured I would ask around feel free to pm.
    I feel like artist babe would fit the bill. I have not seen her, but I'm going off of other reviews and her photos.

  14. #8402

    Looking for

    Posted in SW by accident if admin sees and can delete that one.

    Can anyone point me in the direction of a nice thick woman with a fat ass and good pussy pref light skinned or Latina and does BBBJ. Seems like a longshot these days but figured I would ask around feel free to pm.

  15. #8401

    Redheads definitely are more fun


Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape