Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 169 of 1113 FirstFirst ... 69 119 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 219 269 669 ... LastLast
Results 2,521 to 2,535 of 16694
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14174

    Lmao

    Quote Originally Posted by MikaPeltinin  [View Original Post]
    The original Brooklyn was not only sexy but well sofisticated and 'adult'.

    Mika.
    "sofisticated". Your killing me LOL.

  2. #14173

  3. #14172
    Quote Originally Posted by Crisler  [View Original Post]
    That does not look like Brooklyn. I've attached a pic of Brooklyn.
    That's the Brooklyn I'm talking about. She's pretty good actually.

  4. #14171

    I miss the OG Brooklyn. Just sayin

    The original Brooklyn was not only sexy but well sofisticated and 'adult'.

    Mika.

    Quote Originally Posted by Crisler  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the pic. That's the other Brooklyn I saw.

  5. #14170
    Quote Originally Posted by Crisler  [View Original Post]
    Do you think will fall for this one?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/janes...-/330994017101

    The post is in the Madison listing, but the ad is in Janesville. That kind of location smear is usually an indication of a scammer.
    And furthermore, "Janesville" either means "trucker motel" or "Beloit", neither of which are appealing options.

  6. #14169
    Quote Originally Posted by DriveShaft  [View Original Post]
    The main Brooklyn that has been around for a while is the one Crisler posted a picture of and the one TJ321 is talking about. She has gotten a little thicker since about covid time. She had always been pretty good though. I kinda stopped after she started posting bb. She had always seemed to be pretty careful before that.

    There was another Brooklyn that was around for a bit in there. I attached a picture.

    I'm not familiar with the one RunawayTruck posted. Not sure if there is a 3rd Brooklyn or if it is just a mismatch.
    Thanks for the pic. That's the other Brooklyn I saw.

  7. #14168

    How many.

    Do you think will fall for this one?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/janes...-/330994017101

    The post is in the Madison listing, but the ad is in Janesville. That kind of location smear is usually an indication of a scammer.

  8. #14167
    Quote Originally Posted by LumberJack5555  [View Original Post]
    Two different posts. Same provider. Totally different physical descriptions. Arggg.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...m/998212961099

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...l/716505679382

    Most of the time they have no names or they change their names so you can't check their reviews.
    That usually implies a handler.

  9. #14166
    Quote Originally Posted by RawlSocket  [View Original Post]
    There was also another Brooklyn that was around for awhile. About 5'2", slender, good body, nice face. Think I have some pics on my other burner. Nice bod like Vanessa with a prettier face, for those that remember.
    The main Brooklyn that has been around for a while is the one Crisler posted a picture of and the one TJ321 is talking about. She has gotten a little thicker since about covid time. She had always been pretty good though. I kinda stopped after she started posting bb. She had always seemed to be pretty careful before that.

    There was another Brooklyn that was around for a bit in there. I attached a picture.

    I'm not familiar with the one RunawayTruck posted. Not sure if there is a 3rd Brooklyn or if it is just a mismatch.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails main_abe0aea1cfbccfa8f4d11d154b51367e.jpg‎  

  10. #14165

    Why Skip the Games is full of games

    Two different posts. Same provider. Totally different physical descriptions. Arggg.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...m/998212961099

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...l/716505679382

    Most of the time they have no names or they change their names so you can't check their reviews.

  11. #14164
    Quote Originally Posted by RawlSocket  [View Original Post]
    There was also another Brooklyn that was around for awhile. About 5'2", slender, good body, nice face. Think I have some pics on my other burner. Nice bod like Vanessa with a prettier face, for those that remember.
    I saw another Brooklyn about 7 years ago. That one? Super skinny.

  12. #14163
    Quote Originally Posted by DIrie999  [View Original Post]
    I think he's talking about two different people. Just a mis-aligned post.
    There was also another Brooklyn that was around for awhile. About 5'2", slender, good body, nice face. Think I have some pics on my other burner. Nice bod like Vanessa with a prettier face, for those that remember.

  13. #14162
    Quote Originally Posted by Crisler  [View Original Post]
    That does not look like Brooklyn. I've attached a pic of Brooklyn.
    I think he's talking about two different people. Just a mis-aligned post.

  14. #14161
    Quote Originally Posted by RunawayTruck  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...t/553741534888

    Man I thought Brooklyn was retired! She can be one of the best around.

    Any one have any information on this gal?
    That does not look like Brooklyn. I've attached a pic of Brooklyn.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails brooklyn.jpeg‎  

  15. #14160
    Quote Originally Posted by LindzRNq  [View Original Post]
    Any info on this one? Did she work at State ever?
    I don't think Xena ever worked from that apartment. As far as I can tell, she's independent.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape