Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: NoVA SugarBabies

+ Add Report
Page 394 of 1228 FirstFirst ... 294 344 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 444 494 894 ... LastLast
Results 5,896 to 5,910 of 18415
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #12520

    Got her private pics

    Quote Originally Posted by HyperDude  [View Original Post]
    Anyone met this one? Would really appreciate a response.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/7...b-ffd8173b9ebc
    A bit too chubby for my taste. I personally wouldn't pay more than 3 but I suspect that if I ask she will say 4 or 5.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 80218074-11ec-4c5e-af4c-2f6bdf922926.jpg‎   51c45b98-e786-4dbe-8d6d-584ca35f09bf.jpg‎  

  2. #12519
    Quote Originally Posted by RudyWellz  [View Original Post]
    Occasionally will get pictures from a potential SB with blurred pictures that you have to "tap to reveal". Any concerns with these images? Doesn't appear to be downloading any files.
    That's how I share pics, too. What's nice is you can delete the image after you send it. When I was still using a real pic I would use this and the delete it shortly after. This way if the convo later went south my photo wasn't there permanently the way it would be if I sent via text. But flip side is it meant my face was on SA's server.

    I ended up burning my old profile down to the ground and starting anew though. Will only use a fake pic. It's not great but it is close enough. Image search scares me too much.

  3. #12518

    Chloe Temple

    I've seen her available on Eros in DC a few times.

    Quote Originally Posted by FairFight  [View Original Post]
    Shows she lives in AZ and never comes near DMV.

  4. #12517

    Quick google

    Shows she lives in AZ and never comes near DMV.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jost815  [View Original Post]
    Do we think this is really her? I've tried to message but haven't gotten a response yet.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/0...a-ccf5f19c7d20

  5. #12516

    Chloe Temple

    Do we think this is really her? I've tried to message but haven't gotten a response yet.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/0...a-ccf5f19c7d20

  6. #12515
    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisCarr  [View Original Post]
    Search the Bmore forum for "Arabian". She's had several usernames. Permissive, open menu, but can be a pest sometimes.

    She is middle eastern and has some body hair in weird places. Slightly plumper than pics. She's well traveled in the bowl.

  7. #12514

    ArabQueen

    https://members.seeking.com/member/a...7-9ed870a99e4c

    Out of gaithersburg. Anyone seen?

  8. #12513

    Tap to Reveal

    Quote Originally Posted by RudyWellz  [View Original Post]
    Occasionally will get pictures from a potential SB with blurred pictures that you have to "tap to reveal". Any concerns with these images? Doesn't appear to be downloading any files.
    No, that's just how they come through in the messages when they attach a picture.

  9. #12512

    Tap to Reveal

    Occasionally will get pictures from a potential SB with blurred pictures that you have to "tap to reveal". Any concerns with these images? Doesn't appear to be downloading any files.

  10. #12511

    Ppm

    Quote Originally Posted by RudyWellz  [View Original Post]
    AriaInYourHead.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/6...2-685c331a095c

    Sent an introductory message and whomever is managing the profile responded immediately, released their private pictures, and asked if I did PPM? The pictures are of a former Miss DC pagent contestant / winner. I provided my Google # to discuss. Again, they texted asking if I did PPM? Responded with let's meet for dinner and discuss all of the aspects of an arrangement. Approaching 48 hours and no response.

    Be careful as this could be a Seeking trap looking for SD's who offer PPM? Or maybe just a bot, which someone has to explain to me why bot's are on Seeking? Or perhaps I'm just paranoid and this really is a hot SB looking to see how much she's going to get paid?
    Agreed! It's best not to mention or respond to a message including the term PPM. Get the person to communicate in some other way, not PMs on SA.

  11. #12510

    Set Up vs Bot?

    AriaInYourHead.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/6...2-685c331a095c

    Sent an introductory message and whomever is managing the profile responded immediately, released their private pictures, and asked if I did PPM? The pictures are of a former Miss DC pagent contestant / winner. I provided my Google # to discuss. Again, they texted asking if I did PPM? Responded with let's meet for dinner and discuss all of the aspects of an arrangement. Approaching 48 hours and no response.

    Be careful as this could be a Seeking trap looking for SD's who offer PPM? Or maybe just a bot, which someone has to explain to me why bot's are on Seeking? Or perhaps I'm just paranoid and this really is a hot SB looking to see how much she's going to get paid?

  12. #12509
    Quote Originally Posted by KevinCalormis  [View Original Post]
    Amazing these girls think the more they get busted out, the more they can charge.
    Just like siren she's going for 4's now! LOL.

  13. #12508
    Quote Originally Posted by DasHottCalla  [View Original Post]
    LOL same exact thing she asked me. I said 4 assuming we would go all the way. Once I got clarification, she said she doesn't do romance on the first date.
    Amazing these girls think the more they get busted out, the more they can charge.

  14. #12507
    https://members.seeking.com/member/d...0-d7c994a1622b

    Seriously, 40 yrs old more like 50 and wants guys to pay to bang her.

    Honestly, I believe it. I met some old chick off of tinder like 40's and she told me she had a bunch 30 somethings banging her whilst she's in an open relationship with her hubby.

    She even had one dude all in love with her. I told her azz nah I'm not into grannies.

    What is this shiet.

  15. #12506
    Quote Originally Posted by Emesdee  [View Original Post]
    Her first reply message to me was just asking how much she's walking away from the first meeting with LOL.
    LOL same exact thing she asked me. I said 4 assuming we would go all the way. Once I got clarification, she said she doesn't do romance on the first date.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape