Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 7,351 to 7,365 of 29351
-
09-28-23 20:27 #22001Senior Member

Posts: 238Anna from CL
I saw her a while ago in Bloomington. If you like zaftig white girls she is for you. A year ago I had seen someone visit IND who advertised on Tryst for Nuru and she was the real deal. Great body, great set up, lots of interaction and fun. Anna in my opinion is not worth the $$ She told me she would not do FS while I was there and now offers it for another $?? There are good AMPs in IND for better money and fun IMHO.
Originally Posted by TigerKing
[View Original Post]
-
09-28-23 16:45 #22000Senior Member

Posts: 526Forgot the link.
https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...nna-39835.html
-
09-28-23 14:10 #21999Senior Member

Posts: 171ISO an AMT with a plump rump. Thanks!
-
09-28-23 14:03 #21998Senior Member

Posts: 526Anna
I've seen Anna advertise on CL for quite a while now and just now seeing her ad on Rubrankings.com I texted the ad on RR today and was quoted $$$ for B2B. She said that's minimum. Has anyone seen her or seen as review? She makes it very clear on the ad that she won't send pics.
-
09-28-23 13:32 #21997Senior Member

Posts: 317Agree
I agree! Lavender is a nice place, in a nice location, and has nice girls. Definitely my "go to" when I am in town.
Originally Posted by Pabllini54
[View Original Post]
-
09-28-23 12:30 #21996Senior Member

Posts: 336Mountain Aire
Is Mountain Aire closed? The phone number is out of service.
-
09-28-23 12:11 #21995Senior Member

Posts: 30On the contrary
I've had FS and everything leading up to it with several girls at Ruby over the years. The same two girls have been there for a long time now. One is chunky but she has good boobs. The other is thin and cute but she has some baby damage.
Originally Posted by Agronoman
[View Original Post]
-
09-28-23 11:10 #21994Senior Member

Posts: 113Detour to Indy?
I am driving to Bloomington in a few weeks. The AMP places are a dud there.
So I am thinking of a detour to Indy on my way.
I have seen good things about Stone and Lavender.
Looking for a good to decent massage, younger (20's-30's) and FS.
Input on which location would be best would be greatly appreciated. DM is fine.
Thanks in advance!
-
09-28-23 11:04 #21993Senior Member

Posts: 170Agree with your assessment
She's my type but would prefer something a little warmer.
Originally Posted by TyCox
[View Original Post]
-
09-28-23 08:57 #21992Senior Member

Posts: 290This is the other one from Anderson
The girl you're thinking of was Kay, who has since stopped posting. https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/150710518.
Originally Posted by KJohn58
[View Original Post]
-
09-28-23 07:41 #21991Senior Member

Posts: 152Decent Table Shower
Does any Indy spas have flat table showers that you lay on top of and not lay in like a 6 inch tub? And also a provider that will make it memorable experience. Such places are commen in Central Illinois.
Thanks.
BSM.
-
09-27-23 23:12 #21990Senior Member

Posts: 808Anderson services
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/151687727
Originally Posted by Tango411
[View Original Post]
She hasn't posted for about three weeks but that's typical of how she's been over the last eight or nine months.
-
09-27-23 23:04 #21989Senior Member

Posts: 808Kay Dee aka Katie
The Anderson chick is very cute and way hotter in my opinion. But she's a dead fish. She just lays there. So you can fuck her bare if you want but just a dead fish.
Originally Posted by KJohn58
[View Original Post]
-
09-27-23 21:35 #21988Senior Member

Posts: 297Thank you
Thanks, I have read both, I will be in both areas in a week or three hopefully.
Originally Posted by Blah0621
[View Original Post]
-
09-27-23 21:32 #21987Senior Member

Posts: 297Thank You
Thank you, I have Lavender on the short list.
Originally Posted by Pabllini54
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





