Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Rants Opinions and Totally Pointless Bullshit

+ Add Report
Page 16 of 113 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 66 ... LastLast
Results 226 to 240 of 1694
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1469

    Agency / Carol Assistant. CA

    If you like high end Latina models, CA rotates Brazilian's on a weekly schedule. When you make contact, Carol will give you instructions for vetting. Ten in the line up, posted five of them below.

    https://www.carol-assistant.com/
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails CA2 Nathalia Alves.png‎   CA2 Ayla Caruso.jpg‎   CA2 Mel Lima.jpg‎   CA2 Victoria Motta.jpg‎   CA2 Carla Fiore.png‎  


  2. #1468

    Good suggestion

    Quote Originally Posted by FenrisLupus  [View Original Post]
    My opinion, obviously haven't been to every hotel in the city, but the Radisson Nashville Airport is best match for your requirements. Easy access off I-40, large parking lot in rear and most importantly of all the elevators are located just inside the back doors (which have always been unlocked even late at night in my experience) so there is no need to walk past the reception desk. Obviously there are cameras but a ball cap and and an N95 mask (because Covid am super duper dangerous!) helps mitigate that issue.
    I'm going to put this one on the list.

    Good tip on the back doors. Next time I have to go there I'll be sure to use the back doors. Thanks.

  3. #1467

    Radisson Nashville Airport

    Quote Originally Posted by BravoFox  [View Original Post]
    Have some outfits interested in Nashville. What would the community think are the best list of hotels? For mid to high range escorts. Keeping in mind location, access and parking.
    My opinion, obviously haven't been to every hotel in the city, but the Radisson Nashville Airport is best match for your requirements. Easy access off I-40, large parking lot in rear and most importantly of all the elevators are located just inside the back doors (which have always been unlocked even late at night in my experience) so there is no need to walk past the reception desk. Obviously there are cameras but a ball cap and and an N95 mask (because Covid am super duper dangerous!) helps mitigate that issue.

  4. #1466

    Don't know what to say

    Quote Originally Posted by BravoFox  [View Original Post]
    I hear you Steve. I used to opt out of receiving rim jobs and now I welcome them. Love it when they aggressively stick their face and tongue all in your ass while lubing and playing with balls and shaft. Very erotic.

    Recently had one girl BBBJCIMWS while girl had half a finger up my ass! Had no idea she was up there that far, wild. Girl said some of the guys will ask for a lot more finger LOL. Thanks for sharing.
    Wow! I have led a very sheltered life.

  5. #1465

    Love this!

    Quote Originally Posted by Steve4Action  [View Original Post]
    Had a dream that I was in another city and visited an AMP. I researched the area and sought out a particular provider that specialized in rim jobs. I entered the AMP and was greeted by the Mamasan. She told me that my lady I requested was on vacation and offered her best friend. This lady was amazing. I have never had a provider pull her finger out my butthole then dive in with her tongue and penetrate the orifice. She did this multiple times. It was an amazing experience. Seda is very good at rimming but has never tried to penetrate. This provider enjoys giving anal play, but her's is off limits. That aside, this ranks as one of the best experiences I've ever had.

    Steve.
    I hear you Steve. I used to opt out of receiving rim jobs and now I welcome them. Love it when they aggressively stick their face and tongue all in your ass while lubing and playing with balls and shaft. Very erotic.

    Recently had one girl BBBJCIMWS while girl had half a finger up my ass! Had no idea she was up there that far, wild. Girl said some of the guys will ask for a lot more finger LOL. Thanks for sharing.

  6. #1464

    Amazing AMP Experience

    Had a dream that I was in another city and visited an AMP. I researched the area and sought out a particular provider that specialized in rim jobs. I entered the AMP and was greeted by the Mamasan. She told me that my lady I requested was on vacation and offered her best friend. This lady was amazing. I have never had a provider pull her finger out my butthole then dive in with her tongue and penetrate the orifice. She did this multiple times. It was an amazing experience. Seda is very good at rimming but has never tried to penetrate. This provider enjoys giving anal play, but her's is off limits. That aside, this ranks as one of the best experiences I've ever had.

    Steve.

  7. #1463

    Best Hotels for Escort Incalls?

    Have some outfits interested in Nashville. What would the community think are the best list of hotels? For mid to high range escorts. Keeping in mind location, access and parking.

  8. #1462

    Greatest Girls. ATFs

    Anyone here meet a provider and thought, damn now I have had the best! Then a little time goes by and you meet another provider, who beats that previous all time greatest. Pretty sure we all have.

    Anyone would like to reminisce and share their all time favorite gal or gals that just went above and beyond the call of service? No limitations, just your experiences.

  9. #1461

    Good idea

    Quote Originally Posted by Southern60  [View Original Post]
    You really need to check out the Reddit sub. Some great tips and specific info on where to go in most of the reports. I trust these guys not to bullshit you because there are other mongers in the threads with similar experiences to call out the liars and exaggerators.

    https://www.reddit.com/r/havingfunhobbying/new/
    Yeah, I prefer to leverage everyone's experience with others to come to a sound conclusion. Multiply sources and all is the way to go. Thanks for your adding your additional sources. I usually don't use reddit. Maybe I should more often. Thanks.

  10. #1460

    Good Deal

    Quote Originally Posted by Steve4Action  [View Original Post]
    Yes. There is a strip club very close to the airport. Lots of girls and affordable fun.

    Steve.
    Kind of figure as much. Thanks.

    So speaking of stripclubs I have been reading a ton of reviews down in Atlanta. Anyone post up in a club and get their dick out for a stripper to come over and service you? Seems common down there. Donations are crazy though. If interested I would check out their Strip club forum down there.

  11. #1459

    I will check it out

    Quote Originally Posted by DavidCrockett  [View Original Post]
    If it's still there, the Ancon Inn in PC is a great place to meet girls from Columbia and Brazil. Very popular when I was there as a young captain many years ago.
    Looks like there is a Ancon Motel.

    https://ancon-sa.negocio.site/?utm_s...edium=referral

    Did not come up in my initial research so I'll give it a look. Thanks.

  12. #1458
    Quote Originally Posted by BravoFox  [View Original Post]
    So when out of Country how do each of you prefer to find dates or have had the most success with?

    Online ads, agencies, local taxi drivers, forums and also I have heard more recently guys having lots of success using SA overseas.

    I am thinking the main style of pursuit will be location dependent. Knowing the local laws and getting a local phone and line should help.
    You really need to check out the Reddit sub. Some great tips and specific info on where to go in most of the reports. I trust these guys not to bullshit you because there are other mongers in the threads with similar experiences to call out the liars and exaggerators.

    https://www.reddit.com/r/havingfunhobbying/new/

  13. #1457

    Strip Clubs Costa Rica

    Quote Originally Posted by BravoFox  [View Original Post]
    CR was a close second choice for me before booking Panama. Thanks, I will be keeping San Jose on the bucket list for sure. Love me a good strip club. Was the clubs more of a front for brothels?
    Yes. There is a strip club very close to the airport. Lots of girls and affordable fun.

    Steve.

  14. #1456

    Panama

    Quote Originally Posted by BravoFox  [View Original Post]
    I am set for Panama City, Panama this New Year. Ill keep you posted.

    Next I am thinking Europe, thanks to you LOL. Going to find this tower of love in Germany or wear ever it is now. Last time I was in Germany it was lockdown due to Covid and I swore I would neve return. Maybe the ladies can bring me back.

    Of course Asian will be next. I am thinking Japan, Korea, Thailand, or the Philippian's.

    Cheers and hope you get time to explore a little as well.
    If it's still there, the Ancon Inn in PC is a great place to meet girls from Columbia and Brazil. Very popular when I was there as a young captain many years ago.

  15. #1455

    Out of Country pursuits

    So when out of Country how do each of you prefer to find dates or have had the most success with?

    Online ads, agencies, local taxi drivers, forums and also I have heard more recently guys having lots of success using SA overseas.

    I am thinking the main style of pursuit will be location dependent. Knowing the local laws and getting a local phone and line should help.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape