Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 425 of 1637 FirstFirst ... 325 375 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 475 525 925 1425 ... LastLast
Results 6,361 to 6,375 of 24545
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #18185

    She was reviewed

    Someone said she is legit and she is attractive.

    Quote Originally Posted by MjThrill42  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have any experience with Hot Young MILF?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/annap...-/439407194030

  2. #18184

    Easy pass

    Quote Originally Posted by MjThrill42  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have any experience with Hot Young MILF?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/annap...-/439407194030
    I haven't seen her, but that cost structure is ridiculous. For $400-500, you can find someone on Eros that will give you an incredible hour. Brazilians are hard to beat.

    I wouldn't go the nickle and dime route with her, but who knows. . . . maybe it'll work out. Her pics are nice (if they're real). If you take the plunge, let us know how it goes. It's always nice to find a local provider.

  3. #18183

    Hot young MILF?

    Does anyone have any experience with Hot Young MILF?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/annap...-/439407194030

  4. #18182

    The Cherry On Top

    Has anyone recently seen this girl? I've been seeing her ads for the past 2 months and I've been wondering about her. I think I saw a report that she stole from someone so I want to make sure before I give her a try.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/balti...p/417547869133

  5. #18181

    Same

    And 250 not bad for a 22 year old, clean with open menu but with girls on drugs are usually a roll of dice for hygiene and performance.

    Quote Originally Posted by Itfcd  [View Original Post]
    Got a response from the # that said 250 was the lowest asking, so I wouldn't bother anyway.

  6. #18180
    Senior Member


    Posts: 586

    Old or not, arguably not worth it

    Quote Originally Posted by FairFight  [View Original Post]
    Thats the cleanest looking girl I've seen posting in the last 5 years. Also number is posted in comments but for all we know. This could be a 5 year old vid.
    Got a response from the # that said 250 was the lowest asking, so I wouldn't bother anyway.

  7. #18179
    Quote Originally Posted by HeyShooter  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know where she went? Ad is down from EB.
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...more/155659261

    She's in laurel / jessuo now.

  8. #18178
    Quote Originally Posted by TopJob  [View Original Post]
    This is Old Lady Linda from Morrell Park moments after the catch. I know it a bad photo but it looks like the same woman to me. I've seen her recently standing at Parkman and James St. That's a block off of Washington Blvd. If she's staying at the Roadway that makes sense. I know Brandi used to stay there alot.
    Saw sumn like this in a horror movie. God bless you for doing charity work bcuz my dick wouldn't even get hard for sumn like this. Top Job you sir are a Viking! I'd been scared she'd give me worms. Hahahahahahaha.

  9. #18177
    Quote Originally Posted by HolStevson  [View Original Post]
    Hello Gentleman!

    Saw a familiar face when running through some fun material, wondering if I should look further. Any intel if she's accepting applicants.

    http://www.charmcityporn.com/watch.php?vid=ce445075d

    Stay safe!
    Yup, like others have already mentioned, that's meaty lipped Roxy! One of my favorite dates of all-time! She's legit and a sweetheart! Reported on her way back when! Excellent service, excellent rates, wide open menu with me (as usual YMMV). And she did have a pain in the ass b / f or pimp who was always around but NEVER interrupted or bothered us during the session. Roxy would always give him the donation money and then he left to go do his thing. (probably a drug run for the both of them). I would have been a regular but she also disappeared rather quickly (no working numbers, no ads). Last time I saw her was 5-6 years ago probably when this video was made.

  10. #18176

    Ad is still on eb.

    Quote Originally Posted by HeyShooter  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know where she went? Ad is down from EB.
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...a/dc/155483795

  11. #18175

    Roxy, w / the meaty kitten

    That's an old video I'm sure. Ain't seen her in years. Use to have a pain in the ass boyfriend around. Anyone seen her or heard from her lately?

    Phyuck!

    Quote Originally Posted by HolStevson  [View Original Post]
    Hello Gentleman!

    Saw a familiar face when running through some fun material, wondering if I should look further. Any intel if she's accepting applicants.

    http://www.charmcityporn.com/watch.php?vid=ce445075d

    Stay safe!

  12. #18174

    Wtf

    Thats the cleanest looking girl I've seen posting in the last 5 years. Also number is posted in comments but for all we know. This could be a 5 year old vid.

    Quote Originally Posted by HolStevson  [View Original Post]
    Hello Gentleman!

    Saw a familiar face when running through some fun material, wondering if I should look further. Any intel if she's accepting applicants.

    http://www.charmcityporn.com/watch.php?vid=ce445075d

    Stay safe!

  13. #18173

    Linda

    Quote Originally Posted by BrightLeaf  [View Original Post]
    Any intel. On her. Is she a heavy lady. Worth it? https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...more/155380961#text=SUGAR%2 CSPICE%20 AND%20 EVERYTHING%20 NICE!20%2 D%2057.
    Yeah she's definitely a SW and works the Washington Blvd track. Quality date though regardless, missing some teeth but her gummy feels good. She's not PAWG by no means but her service is mustard. Definitely worth the above SW rates but not escort prices.

  14. #18172

    Throwback.

    Hello Gentleman!

    Saw a familiar face when running through some fun material, wondering if I should look further. Any intel if she's accepting applicants.

    http://www.charmcityporn.com/watch.php?vid=ce445075d

    Stay safe!

  15. #18171

    Miley

    Miley is legit, her service are good.

    The only issue is that she use to advertise as GFE but she doesn't provide it whatsoever. I'd let it slide since her location is a very nice hotel.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...993/2067942419

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape