Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 8,101 to 8,115 of 28217
-
09-28-23 17:53 #20117Senior Member

Posts: 78Spanish chic
Can you help us with a number? Or am I that slow and don't see it.
Originally Posted by Soprano1957
[View Original Post]
-
09-28-23 17:22 #20116Regular Member

Posts: 11Anybody have seen any reviews on this one
Checking to see if this one is legit. Has anyone seen her?
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/152023009
-
09-28-23 16:25 #20115Senior Member

Posts: 262Ad
She have a ad posted?
Originally Posted by Ejent
[View Original Post]
-
09-28-23 16:14 #20114Senior Member

Posts: 77New tampa / wesley chapel recommendations
Hey guys, I got to meet brittany and she was a good provider. But any other reliable recommendations in the bruce b down / wesley chapel area who are good providers?
As always thanks in advance and stay safe out there!
-
09-28-23 16:03 #20113Senior Member

Posts: 57Sexy little Spanish chica
Have seen this girl 4 times in last month, tiny little thing, long black curly hair to her ass, awesome BBJ, loves DATY, cfs, never disappoints, will be seeing her on a regular basis, only doing outcall& car dates at this time, not her up, you won't be disappointed. IMO hit me up if you need her number, should be on ad.
-
09-28-23 09:31 #20112Senior Member

Posts: 48Ruby Redd is cool
I saw Ruby red during the labor day special and she was around Bush for an incall.
Originally Posted by PoloLew
[View Original Post]
She had her daughter with her in a separate room but I went two rounds with her.
She doesn't have that cold personality, respectable girl, treat her nice.
-
09-27-23 20:22 #20111Senior Member

Posts: 633Opal Black
I can also vouch. Great girl if you can keep her on the horn. My trick was always just giving her a call when I was ready.
Originally Posted by FakePollo
[View Original Post]
-
09-27-23 19:31 #20110Senior Member

Posts: 40Opal Black
Really legit girl.
813-XXX-8215
She is looking for new gents but wants to stay a little more lowkey. BBBJ. Multi pop. Loves sucking and really gets into. New place near ybor, nice, clean, private.
I have been seeing her for the last yr and never does me wrong. Great comms, great ass, great fuck. Would always recommend
-
09-27-23 18:38 #20109Senior Member

Posts: 633Abby Cubanita
Abby Is working all evening at a private incall near Dale Mabry. Highly recommend this little Cuban spinner who speaks perfect English.
Originally Posted by Ejent
[View Original Post]
-
09-27-23 17:16 #20108Senior Member

Posts: 633She was real quiet and reserved. After the fact claimed that she didn't want to be too aggressive with a white boy she didn't know. Haven't been back to test that theory. If you aren't knocking my socks off, you'll probably only see me once.
Originally Posted by TheTruthCs07
[View Original Post]
-
09-27-23 16:38 #20107Senior Member

Posts: 2154I could have sworn I saw a recent one of her on EB I think.
Originally Posted by Member#1658
[View Original Post]
-
09-27-23 16:37 #20106Senior Member

Posts: 57Khandi
Seen her twice one in call 1 car date, both times were good real sloppy bbjcim, if you got her spot just right, you better wear a raincoat LOL she doesn't just squirt, she gushes.
Originally Posted by ImGood
[View Original Post]
-
09-27-23 15:56 #20105Senior Member

Posts: 790Kati
https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/8135560699
Can't seem to find a solid review on Kati. Anybody have one?
-
09-27-23 14:55 #20104Senior Member

Posts: 106Kandi
Kandi is real. Good performance, con she talks a lot. She knows it too LOL. I only saw her once but I enjoyed it.
Originally Posted by PoloLew
[View Original Post]
-
09-27-23 13:24 #20103Senior Member

Posts: 83Ruby Red
Since the AA providers are coming up, has anyone seen Ruby Red? I text her this past weekend. She quoted 80 for bbj 90 for bbjcim. She looks like she knows what she's doing in the videos. I didn't take the plunge because she was incall at a house in Sulphur Springs off Nebraska. Again LOL not the best neighborhood so I did not go for it.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/155537732










Reply With Quote





