Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 7,051 to 7,065 of 30812
-
09-28-23 13:10 #23762Senior Member

Posts: 226SA you have to be ready to put in a lot of time or a lot of money, usually both. If you offer a lot up front you may be able to speed things up but pickings are still very slim on there and it's mostly filled with scammers and girls that aren't serious. Girls looking to get paid to go out to dinner, teasing that more will be possible after maybe just one more dinner.
Originally Posted by Wiggles0923
[View Original Post]
-
09-28-23 11:52 #23761Senior Member

Posts: 104Blast from the past.
Apparently she hasn't been showing up for her probation appointments and DOC has her listed as an absconder.
Be careful.
Originally Posted by Jubba
[View Original Post]
-
09-28-23 10:58 #23760Banned Member

Posts: 719I should have done this weeks ago. If you want a true squirter check out Miss Rebecca. I have seen her twice and she filled my mouth both times after just a few minutes of 69! I love older redheads, she posts she is 46 but I really don't know. I will definitely be a regular repeater.
Originally Posted by LittleWolf00
[View Original Post]
https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...1/514762493770
-
09-28-23 10:08 #23759Banned Member

Posts: 719How can you not get the reference? He means you will have better luck finding a Unicorn.
Originally Posted by WelladJustedJ
[View Original Post]
-
09-28-23 09:53 #23758Senior Member

Posts: 846Questions
What was the damage? Does she do out call to a hotel?
Originally Posted by LittleWolf00
[View Original Post]
-
09-28-23 09:41 #23757Senior Member

Posts: 1710Interesting. Both my review and another, in the recent past, were pretty negative on her. She was super rude and acted like you were wasting her time just being there and you moved when and where she told you to. She did allow DATY but no BJ at all, if I recall, and it was all business rushing. I thought she was a jerk, honestly, and wouldn't see her again. But maybe she's improved.
Originally Posted by Dude998
[View Original Post]
-
09-28-23 08:36 #23756Senior Member

Posts: 377Speechless
She looks like an amazing time. In the years I've hobbied, I have not met a squirter or maybe they just wouldn't do it.
Originally Posted by Dude998
[View Original Post]
-
09-27-23 20:27 #23755Pimp or Booker

Posts: 31Flawda juicebox
Had a dream the other night where I saw this beauty, she is petite small framed with nice ass and tits scheduled a qv was quoted $ but talked her down to. 80.
Answered the door half naked she is pretty sexy says she from Florida an is leaving this week. Man for the price it was well worth it as Daty was available and she smelled and tasted really good. I would put this dream into one of my top 5 encounters ever. At first she wasn't as friendly as toward the end but she eased up eventually, def YMMV.
Treat her good she is well worth it and a refreshing new treat compared to the talent we have around here.
Pros- sexy petite looking young lady less then 5' probably.
Cons- none really, could have better lighting as answered the door it was pitch black.
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...375/7727710922
-
09-27-23 18:18 #23754Senior Member

Posts: 60Hunting bigfoot? I don't get the reference.
Originally Posted by Dcoffee
[View Original Post]
-
09-27-23 17:24 #23753Senior Member

Posts: 846SA issue
Never used SA due to costs. Any one reliable in there 20's.
Originally Posted by GentleGiant78
[View Original Post]
-
09-27-23 13:20 #23752Senior Member

Posts: 80Non existent
Escorts in that age range in Chapel Hill are non existent, but depending on what your budget is you'd probably do better with SA and finding a college girl who would be willing to come see you. If you concentrate on Chapel Hill and Durham you should be able to find one pretty easily.
Originally Posted by Wiggles0923
[View Original Post]
-
09-27-23 12:38 #23751Senior Member

Posts: 377Jessica
Communication is pretty good. Just wondering if anyone has seen her already. I would toftt but I'm not sure when I'll have the chance to go out.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...h/993777171008
-
09-27-23 11:52 #23750Senior Member

Posts: 115Oh no.
All I do is pass out her number. It's all up to her.
Originally Posted by WitchDoc13
[View Original Post]
-
09-27-23 11:45 #23749Senior Member

Posts: 262Naughty Hollie
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...rham/155464026
How's this for a blast from the past? My understanding is that she spent a long time with her uncle. Happened to see her ad buried in all the bunk. After several days of text tag (her comms are terrible), finally got her on a responsive day. Suddenly, setup was easy. She asked for 100 BBFSQV, I countered 80 and she accepted. I was at her long term hotel in RTP in 20 min. She was lucid, chatty, and seemed to be doing well. Hug and kiss to start. Average BBBJ, and she didn't want to take her dress off entirely. We just pulled it up on the bottom and down on the top. I sucked her tiny tits, then took the plunge in mish. Nice and snug and wet. She doesn't give much eye contact, but makes the right sounds. Switched to standing mish for better leverage and deeper penetration. She asked me to pull out. When I was ready, I turned her shaved pussy into a glazed donut. I must have been backed up pretty good. Another hug and kiss and I was on my way. Overall a decent time. If she improves her comms, I'll probably see her again.
-
09-27-23 11:28 #23748Senior Member

Posts: 226You're probably thinking there would be a lot more options based on the population of the triangle area but even 20's is too much to ask here. Save your money.
Originally Posted by Wiggles0923
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






