rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 471 of 2054 FirstFirst ... 371 421 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 521 571 971 1471 ... LastLast
Results 7,051 to 7,065 of 30796
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #23746

    Speechless

    Quote Originally Posted by Dude998  [View Original Post]
    Had a dream the other night where I saw this beauty, she is petite small framed with nice ass and tits scheduled a qv was quoted $ but talked her down to. 80.

    Answered the door half naked she is pretty sexy says she from Florida an is leaving this week. Man for the price it was well worth it as Daty was available and she smelled and tasted really good. I would put this dream into one of my top 5 encounters ever. At first she wasn't as friendly as toward the end but she eased up eventually, def YMMV.

    Treat her good she is well worth it and a refreshing new treat compared to the talent we have around here.

    Pros- sexy petite looking young lady less then 5' probably.

    Cons- none really, could have better lighting as answered the door it was pitch black.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...375/7727710922
    She looks like an amazing time. In the years I've hobbied, I have not met a squirter or maybe they just wouldn't do it.

  2. #23745

    Flawda juicebox

    Had a dream the other night where I saw this beauty, she is petite small framed with nice ass and tits scheduled a qv was quoted $ but talked her down to. 80.

    Answered the door half naked she is pretty sexy says she from Florida an is leaving this week. Man for the price it was well worth it as Daty was available and she smelled and tasted really good. I would put this dream into one of my top 5 encounters ever. At first she wasn't as friendly as toward the end but she eased up eventually, def YMMV.

    Treat her good she is well worth it and a refreshing new treat compared to the talent we have around here.

    Pros- sexy petite looking young lady less then 5' probably.

    Cons- none really, could have better lighting as answered the door it was pitch black.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...375/7727710922

  3. #23744
    Quote Originally Posted by Dcoffee  [View Original Post]
    I've asked for her info in the past and never got it. I'd love her info if anyone has it.
    Hunting bigfoot? I don't get the reference.

  4. #23743

    SA issue

    Quote Originally Posted by GentleGiant78  [View Original Post]
    Escorts in that age range in Chapel Hill are non existent, but depending on what your budget is you'd probably do better with SA and finding a college girl who would be willing to come see you. If you concentrate on Chapel Hill and Durham you should be able to find one pretty easily.
    Never used SA due to costs. Any one reliable in there 20's.

  5. #23742

    Non existent

    Quote Originally Posted by Wiggles0923  [View Original Post]
    So I will be in town for a week for a corporate event. I will be staying at a nice hotel near Chapel Hill, what is a good agency / escort to come visit me at night and is discrete? I prefer younger. 18/19 I know is an impossible dream but it is one. But 20's will do.
    Escorts in that age range in Chapel Hill are non existent, but depending on what your budget is you'd probably do better with SA and finding a college girl who would be willing to come see you. If you concentrate on Chapel Hill and Durham you should be able to find one pretty easily.

  6. #23741

    Jessica

    Communication is pretty good. Just wondering if anyone has seen her already. I would toftt but I'm not sure when I'll have the chance to go out.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...h/993777171008

  7. #23740

    Oh no.

    Quote Originally Posted by WitchDoc13  [View Original Post]
    The number of post don't matter is really up to that much guy who sees her and who don't. I personally have seen her many times and been at this a while. Xnoa by far has been by far the best provider. I've encounter. Just by the point that she made a reality out of someone that not even "pills" worked for, she made it happen. She tailors your experience according to the energy you give. I would've become a total regular but got things going on that I've been force to pause. One thing for sure, she is legit, real and one of the best persons I've met, even under the circumstances she is someone I will never forget. My two cents and be safe out there.
    All I do is pass out her number. It's all up to her.

  8. #23739
    Senior Member


    Posts: 262

    Naughty Hollie

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...rham/155464026

    How's this for a blast from the past? My understanding is that she spent a long time with her uncle. Happened to see her ad buried in all the bunk. After several days of text tag (her comms are terrible), finally got her on a responsive day. Suddenly, setup was easy. She asked for 100 BBFSQV, I countered 80 and she accepted. I was at her long term hotel in RTP in 20 min. She was lucid, chatty, and seemed to be doing well. Hug and kiss to start. Average BBBJ, and she didn't want to take her dress off entirely. We just pulled it up on the bottom and down on the top. I sucked her tiny tits, then took the plunge in mish. Nice and snug and wet. She doesn't give much eye contact, but makes the right sounds. Switched to standing mish for better leverage and deeper penetration. She asked me to pull out. When I was ready, I turned her shaved pussy into a glazed donut. I must have been backed up pretty good. Another hug and kiss and I was on my way. Overall a decent time. If she improves her comms, I'll probably see her again.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Hollie1.jpg‎   Hollie2.jpg‎  

  9. #23738
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiggles0923  [View Original Post]
    So I will be in town for a week for a corporate event. I will be staying at a nice hotel near Chapel Hill, what is a good agency / escort to come visit me at night and is discrete? I prefer younger. 18/19 I know is an impossible dream but it is one. But 20's will do.
    You're probably thinking there would be a lot more options based on the population of the triangle area but even 20's is too much to ask here. Save your money.

  10. #23737

    Tgtbt?

    https://skipthegames.com/img/009/Mzc...g5MjI3MGI.webp

    Has anyone seen her recently, or is she TGTBT?

  11. #23736

    Corp event

    So I will be in town for a week for a corporate event. I will be staying at a nice hotel near Chapel Hill, what is a good agency / escort to come visit me at night and is discrete? I prefer younger. 18/19 I know is an impossible dream but it is one. But 20's will do.

  12. #23735
    Quote Originally Posted by MuchTwoMuch  [View Original Post]
    Sent. Check your inbox.
    What's she charging these days?

  13. #23734

    Xnoa

    Quote Originally Posted by BlueBoi69  [View Original Post]
    With your number of post. I highly doubt she will see you. But you never know and best you reach out to Muchtwomuch. Wish you luck.
    The number of post don't matter is really up to that much guy who sees her and who don't. I personally have seen her many times and been at this a while. Xnoa by far has been by far the best provider. I've encounter. Just by the point that she made a reality out of someone that not even "pills" worked for, she made it happen. She tailors your experience according to the energy you give. I would've become a total regular but got things going on that I've been force to pause. One thing for sure, she is legit, real and one of the best persons I've met, even under the circumstances she is someone I will never forget. My two cents and be safe out there.

  14. #23733

    Number 2

    Quote Originally Posted by DavidJ907  [View Original Post]
    Hey everyone. I'm going to be in Raleigh for the day and was looking to get an itch scratched. I was wondering if anyone has any info or knew if any of the below were legit. Thanks again for all your help!

    1. https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...c/909978404617.

    2. https://skipthegames.com/posts/durha...c/690519978237.

    3. https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...h/930959667241.

    4. Any updates on JLo? I've heard some good reports and then some saying she's went downhill, but she's been on my list for a hot minute.

    Stay safe, and happy mongering!
    I've seen #1 and #2. I would choose #2 every time even though she is expensive for the area. #2 is my ATF. But I haven't seen her in maybe 3 months. Also. #2 did stiff me out of money 1 x (out of maybe 10 encounters). So do not prepay anything! Search the forums for Brielle, Cali, and Fayth. She's been reviewed.

    It looks like she has finally gotten back to having an incall location (I went to her house 1 x. Stupid of me. But I did it because the throat game and pussy were good). I'll probably hit her up in a week or two when I have more time.

    The latest reports say that she is flaky with poor comms or even ghosting. I've not experienced that. But keep trying. She's definitely worth it!

  15. #23732

    Karman kandy visiting one night

    I'm from Florida, I'm participating in this Virtual visit to the fine state of NC to pass along a request for.

    I make a point of not going into specific of my encounters with Karman. It's my experience and unique to me. I can say this, she goes out of her way, when she's with you, to make it your Owen special experience. She's game for just about anything you present for a request. I suggest you ask for a video call and get to know her.

    https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/9045224013

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape