Thread: Rants Opinions and Totally Pointless Bullshit
+
Add Report
Results 226 to 240 of 1694
-
10-25-23 07:26 #1469Senior Member

Posts: 1053Agencies CA / TVG / BGC
Carol is one of the Latina outfits I would love to see coming here regularly. She is on the fence about adding Nashville to the weekly schedule. Just a point of reference Chicago does not get a girl every week either. If her girls stay busy, she brings another back every week.
Originally Posted by CalValencia
[View Original Post]
Carol also will split the week up between locations. For example, Ohio gets a girl weekly, but the girls time is split between Cleveland, Columbus, and Cincinnati. That may be an option for Tennessee splitting between Knox, Chatt, Nash and / or Memphis. So as long as Nash gets a couple days, I'm good with it. Pretty much what Touring VIP girls do between Memphis and Nashville.
Carol puts one girl in a hotel per city on a Monday through Friday schedule. Most of her girls are reviewed on TER so you get to know the girl's approach before going in. The Latin agencies with websites are below. I have come across a few agencies that do not have websites but end up returning to Nashville. You will get a notification via text when one of their girls arrive.
Right now the next heavy hitter, I am tracking Valentina Backer TER I'd 382152 available next Monday and Tuesday. Find her on Eros and the TouringVIPgirls website. Just a heads up for the hour the booker wanted 25% up front to lock an appointment in. The deposit is consistent with recent reports. I am going in and will let you all know how it goes.
On the side note, we may in the future collectively want to reach out to a specific Agency and request their services here in Nashville. I am thinking next needs to be a Korean organization with a one or two girl setup. Charlotte the queen city has a one girl, Kgirl setup so not impossible.
Traveling Agencies / Latina Girls.
https://www.carol-assistant.com/
https://www.bondgirlsclub.com/
https://touringvipgirls.freeescortsite.com/tour/
-
10-24-23 23:13 #1468Senior Member

Posts: 63Excellent looking Service
The verification sites I've never done before but this may get me to do it. Outside of LA it seems this happens more. You don't really need it much there if you know there isn't a Vice Squad in your area.
Originally Posted by BravoFox
[View Original Post]
Is this the group you are helping? I have to be in town next week. May try to hit them up.
-
10-24-23 00:10 #1467Senior Member

Posts: 1053Agency / Carol Assistant. CA
If you like high end Latina models, CA rotates Brazilian's on a weekly schedule. When you make contact, Carol will give you instructions for vetting. Ten in the line up, posted five of them below.
https://www.carol-assistant.com/
-
10-16-23 16:30 #1466Senior Member

Posts: 1053Good suggestion
I'm going to put this one on the list.
Originally Posted by FenrisLupus
[View Original Post]
Good tip on the back doors. Next time I have to go there I'll be sure to use the back doors. Thanks.
-
10-15-23 16:45 #1465Senior Member

Posts: 85Radisson Nashville Airport
My opinion, obviously haven't been to every hotel in the city, but the Radisson Nashville Airport is best match for your requirements. Easy access off I-40, large parking lot in rear and most importantly of all the elevators are located just inside the back doors (which have always been unlocked even late at night in my experience) so there is no need to walk past the reception desk. Obviously there are cameras but a ball cap and and an N95 mask (because Covid am super duper dangerous!) helps mitigate that issue.
Originally Posted by BravoFox
[View Original Post]
-
10-12-23 02:37 #1464Senior Member

Posts: 1250Don't know what to say
Wow! I have led a very sheltered life.
Originally Posted by BravoFox
[View Original Post]
-
10-11-23 00:49 #1463Senior Member

Posts: 1053Love this!
I hear you Steve. I used to opt out of receiving rim jobs and now I welcome them. Love it when they aggressively stick their face and tongue all in your ass while lubing and playing with balls and shaft. Very erotic.
Originally Posted by Steve4Action
[View Original Post]
Recently had one girl BBBJCIMWS while girl had half a finger up my ass! Had no idea she was up there that far, wild. Girl said some of the guys will ask for a lot more finger LOL. Thanks for sharing.
-
10-10-23 22:34 #1462Senior Member

Posts: 263Amazing AMP Experience
Had a dream that I was in another city and visited an AMP. I researched the area and sought out a particular provider that specialized in rim jobs. I entered the AMP and was greeted by the Mamasan. She told me that my lady I requested was on vacation and offered her best friend. This lady was amazing. I have never had a provider pull her finger out my butthole then dive in with her tongue and penetrate the orifice. She did this multiple times. It was an amazing experience. Seda is very good at rimming but has never tried to penetrate. This provider enjoys giving anal play, but her's is off limits. That aside, this ranks as one of the best experiences I've ever had.
Steve.
-
10-09-23 01:11 #1461Senior Member

Posts: 1053Best Hotels for Escort Incalls?
Have some outfits interested in Nashville. What would the community think are the best list of hotels? For mid to high range escorts. Keeping in mind location, access and parking.
-
10-03-23 23:06 #1460Senior Member

Posts: 1053Greatest Girls. ATFs
Anyone here meet a provider and thought, damn now I have had the best! Then a little time goes by and you meet another provider, who beats that previous all time greatest. Pretty sure we all have.
Anyone would like to reminisce and share their all time favorite gal or gals that just went above and beyond the call of service? No limitations, just your experiences.
-
09-27-23 22:17 #1459Senior Member

Posts: 1053Good idea
Yeah, I prefer to leverage everyone's experience with others to come to a sound conclusion. Multiply sources and all is the way to go. Thanks for your adding your additional sources. I usually don't use reddit. Maybe I should more often. Thanks.
Originally Posted by Southern60
[View Original Post]
-
09-27-23 22:12 #1458Senior Member

Posts: 1053Good Deal
Kind of figure as much. Thanks.
Originally Posted by Steve4Action
[View Original Post]
So speaking of stripclubs I have been reading a ton of reviews down in Atlanta. Anyone post up in a club and get their dick out for a stripper to come over and service you? Seems common down there. Donations are crazy though. If interested I would check out their Strip club forum down there.
-
09-27-23 22:08 #1457Senior Member

Posts: 1053I will check it out
Looks like there is a Ancon Motel.
Originally Posted by DavidCrockett
[View Original Post]
https://ancon-sa.negocio.site/?utm_s...edium=referral
Did not come up in my initial research so I'll give it a look. Thanks.
-
09-27-23 08:02 #1456Senior Member

Posts: 27You really need to check out the Reddit sub. Some great tips and specific info on where to go in most of the reports. I trust these guys not to bullshit you because there are other mongers in the threads with similar experiences to call out the liars and exaggerators.
Originally Posted by BravoFox
[View Original Post]
https://www.reddit.com/r/havingfunhobbying/new/
-
09-27-23 05:26 #1455Senior Member

Posts: 263Strip Clubs Costa Rica
Yes. There is a strip club very close to the airport. Lots of girls and affordable fun.
Originally Posted by BravoFox
[View Original Post]
Steve.











Reply With Quote





