Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 308 of 2124 FirstFirst ... 208 258 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 358 408 808 1308 ... LastLast
Results 4,606 to 4,620 of 31847
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #27242

    Tell us more.

    Quote Originally Posted by TheKidTN  [View Original Post]
    I saw her over the weekend. She's over on music valley. Ad says no bare but she gave a great BBBJ without hesitation. Got behind her and finished with a cover on. She seemed into it and was certainly nice enough. She wants to stay here in Nashville for a while but it depends on business. She is somewhat rough around the edges. Her teeth were fine but she had some baby damage and probably uses. Overall I'd give it a 6. 5 and would repeat if in a bind.
    What was the damage and how long? Were you rushed?

  2. #27241

    Never asked for a deposit before

    Quote Originally Posted by DaddyDog1  [View Original Post]
    Was she charging you a deposit before or did she just start doing that out of the blue?
    'Her communication was always lagging a bit but still, incall or out was always a good time. So even after I reluctantly agreed to a $20 deposit which was down from $100 she still wanted 50%. No Effin Way!!

  3. #27240

    Latina Dreams

    Quote Originally Posted by Voltare  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/155284827

    I reached out to see Veronica again and as per usual with the Latinas, is not the girl I saw. Instead I saw Roxana. I found her ad, posted above with correct and accurate pics she also posts under Sara.

    I wasn't upset when she answered the door as she is also a thick Latina and I had saved her posts to see anyway later. Went 100 for 15 min.

    Solid CBJ, then doggie to mish, she kept her hoodie on and I had lifted it up to see a pair of great tits, no idea why she kept them hidden at first. More interactive then the other Latinas I've seen, moaning and eye contact, and no rushing. Would repeat, if only the girl you were trying to repeat with was who you saw.
    Quote Originally Posted by Voltare  [View Original Post]
    So I tried to reach out to again see Roxana and again not the girl I wound up with, instead I saw Vivian.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/155408082

    She was a beautiful girl. Great face and smile. Good tight body, fake but well done perky tits. Best CBJ I've had from this group of Latinas. To cowgirl, doggie, finish in mish. 100 for 15. Would repeat if at all possible.

    I do wish there was any transparency on what girl was going to open the door, but so far each girl has been very attractive and while it's a coin toss on their service, it's easy set up and cheap. Most other escorts I have tried to set up with take hours to respond, ghost, or upcharge too much once there. I'll keep taking a shot on the Latinas.
    Voltare just so you're tracking, these set of girls are run by the same female booker.

    If she knows your number you can request an update on who's available. Most likely she will send you a list of 3-5 girls pictures and you can pick one.

    Other option is when you reach out try and send her a picture of the girl you want. I know sounds extra especially when you are replying to one specific girls ad. Pretty sure when they get busy she pairs you with whoever is available at the moment you arrive.

    See if either of these options work. This booker is a lot better at fulfilling personal requests than the boy's were at Metroplex.

  4. #27239
    Quote Originally Posted by Aake7  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ville/92179348

    Anyone had any experience with this one?
    I saw her over the weekend. She's over on music valley. Ad says no bare but she gave a great BBBJ without hesitation. Got behind her and finished with a cover on. She seemed into it and was certainly nice enough. She wants to stay here in Nashville for a while but it depends on business. She is somewhat rough around the edges. Her teeth were fine but she had some baby damage and probably uses. Overall I'd give it a 6. 5 and would repeat if in a bind.

  5. #27238

    Vivian

    So I tried to reach out to again see Roxana and again not the girl I wound up with, instead I saw Vivian.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/155408082

    She was a beautiful girl. Great face and smile. Good tight body, fake but well done perky tits. Best CBJ I've had from this group of Latinas. To cowgirl, doggie, finish in mish. 100 for 15. Would repeat if at all possible.

    I do wish there was any transparency on what girl was going to open the door, but so far each girl has been very attractive and while it's a coin toss on their service, it's easy set up and cheap. Most other escorts I have tried to set up with take hours to respond, ghost, or upcharge too much once there. I'll keep taking a shot on the Latinas.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails f41b5d0914b2424c9c76742154bb0311_f.jpg‎   45af017f44b2a344506a5e5661a1184a_f.jpg‎  

  6. #27237

    Sara / Roxana

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/155284827

    I reached out to see Veronica again and as per usual with the Latinas, is not the girl I saw. Instead I saw Roxana. I found her ad, posted above with correct and accurate pics she also posts under Sara.

    I wasn't upset when she answered the door as she is also a thick Latina and I had saved her posts to see anyway later. Went 100 for 15 min.

    Solid CBJ, then doggie to mish, she kept her hoodie on and I had lifted it up to see a pair of great tits, no idea why she kept them hidden at first. More interactive then the other Latinas I've seen, moaning and eye contact, and no rushing. Would repeat, if only the girl you were trying to repeat with was who you saw.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 5b91779f15e1978060746ec39109166f_f.jpg‎   04885dc77583ef08d5a25170da423229_f.jpg‎  

  7. #27236
    Quote Originally Posted by Admin2  [View Original Post]
    If some guy borrows your dick to fuck some chick then you have something to say, if he's using his dick it's his business.

    For all you "but he's making the hobby riskier for all of us!"

    Please just STFU, condoms either work or they don't, simple as that. If they work and you're using one you're good. If they don't work than fuck her bare and enjoy yourself until you die.

    A2
    Good Point. Your body your choice right? LOL.

  8. #27235

    Funny

    Quote Originally Posted by Admin2  [View Original Post]
    If some guy borrows your dick to fuck some chick then you have something to say, if he's using his dick it's his business.

    For all you "but he's making the hobby riskier for all of us!"

    Please just STFU, condoms either work or they don't, simple as that. If they work and you're using one you're good. If they don't work than fuck her bare and enjoy yourself until you die.

    A2
    Had to laugh at that one so true.

  9. #27234

    Minimal research

    Quote Originally Posted by BlueyerMyBoy  [View Original Post]
    https://tryst.link/escort/urfavamateurpornstar

    Anyone have any intel on this one? She was actually billing herself earlier last week as "Midwest Mila". Not sure why the moniker change. I'm unable to find virtually any other info on her especially no reviews and this from a gal who's been doing "only fans" for 4 years now.

    She's way hot and her donations are certainly reasonable, so hot I joined her "only fans" and we were trying to set up a meet end of this week then she tells me she needs a pic of my identification. That's a no-go all the time. I asked her if there was any other way to verify (and we all know certainly there are MANY other ways) and she said no. What the heck? Now I'm thinking this is a scam of some sort especially at those bargain basement donation amounts.

    I doubt this will happen with her, but now I just want to know if anyone has info on her just for curiosity's sake.
    I googled her phone number and the pics that showed up have a lady with nearly a full sleeve and full face. The one in your link has no arm tats and blurred face. I'm calling shenanigans.

  10. #27233
    Shill for Sirens, ignore all posts


    Posts: 44
    Quote Originally Posted by HoldenMcGroin  [View Original Post]
    I hate to be the guy with only negative reports but can't seem to find anyone to brag about. I've seen Chanel a couple X's in the past & always had a good time. Unfortunately now she's just another deposit scam. We agreed on a $20 deposit to come see me & then comes the demand for 50%. As always YMMV. Stay safe y'all.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/nashv...-/512072460539
    Was she charging you a deposit before or did she just start doing that out of the blue?

  11. #27232
    Administrator


    Posts: 5264

    Let me make this really easy

    If some guy borrows your dick to fuck some chick then you have something to say, if he's using his dick it's his business.

    For all you "but he's making the hobby riskier for all of us!"

    Please just STFU, condoms either work or they don't, simple as that. If they work and you're using one you're good. If they don't work than fuck her bare and enjoy yourself until you die.

    A2

  12. #27231
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove complaints about the unsafe sex practices of another forum member. Per the Forum's Posting Guidelines, Unsafe Sex Complaints may only be posted in the Unsafe Sex thread. Members may also use the Forum's PM system to voice their complaints about the unsafe sex practices of another Forum Member.

    Please do not post complaints about the unsafe sex practices of another forum members. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thanks!

  13. #27230
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove complaints about the unsafe sex practices of another forum member. Per the Forum's Posting Guidelines, Unsafe Sex Complaints may only be posted in the Unsafe Sex thread. Members may also use the Forum's PM system to voice their complaints about the unsafe sex practices of another Forum Member.

    Please do not post complaints about the unsafe sex practices of another forum members. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thanks!

  14. #27229

    More than likely a scam

    Quote Originally Posted by BlueyerMyBoy  [View Original Post]
    https://tryst.link/escort/urfavamateurpornstar

    Anyone have any intel on this one? She was actually billing herself earlier last week as "Midwest Mila". Not sure why the moniker change. I'm unable to find virtually any other info on her especially no reviews and this from a gal who's been doing "only fans" for 4 years now.

    She's way hot and her donations are certainly reasonable, so hot I joined her "only fans" and we were trying to set up a meet end of this week then she tells me she needs a pic of my identification. That's a no-go all the time. I asked her if there was any other way to verify (and we all know certainly there are MANY other ways) and she said no. What the heck? Now I'm thinking this is a scam of some sort especially at those bargain basement donation amounts.

    I doubt this will happen with her, but now I just want to know if anyone has info on her just for curiosity's sake.
    Trust your gut. Someone who is well known or willing to build a reputation in this hobby or otherwise, wouldn't change their moniker. That should be your first red flag. Second, if they're doing OF and that's their main form of communication that should be a second red flag. Many of these girls want you to join their OF and that's it. I say, cut your losses and move on.

  15. #27228

    West Coast Mila

    https://tryst.link/escort/urfavamateurpornstar

    Anyone have any intel on this one? She was actually billing herself earlier last week as "Midwest Mila". Not sure why the moniker change. I'm unable to find virtually any other info on her especially no reviews and this from a gal who's been doing "only fans" for 4 years now.

    She's way hot and her donations are certainly reasonable, so hot I joined her "only fans" and we were trying to set up a meet end of this week then she tells me she needs a pic of my identification. That's a no-go all the time. I asked her if there was any other way to verify (and we all know certainly there are MANY other ways) and she said no. What the heck? Now I'm thinking this is a scam of some sort especially at those bargain basement donation amounts.

    I doubt this will happen with her, but now I just want to know if anyone has info on her just for curiosity's sake.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape