Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #21981

    Is she the same girl?

    Quote Originally Posted by KJohn58  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ander...e/794001447980

    She's brought her services to Beech Grove from Anderson including BBFS.

    Body looks tight.
    Doesn't look like the girl I know of that was working in Anderson.

  2. #21980

    Bbfs

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ander...e/794001447980

    She's brought her services to Beech Grove from Anderson including BBFS.

    Body looks tight.

  3. #21979

    Qx

    Quote Originally Posted by Me1010  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have any info about this place? I've only ever seen one post. Might try to TOFTT if I have to although I'd prefer to know ahead of time.

    Any info you have would be helpful!
    Was there a couple weeks ago. Did the 4 hands. Middle aged not much of lookers though. It's the old Classic Spa. Both get involved.

  4. #21978
    Quote Originally Posted by SamsungBlue  [View Original Post]
    I was just wondering for those that have tried both cities recently, do you prefer Louisville or Indianapolis, and which spas in either place? I have RTFF and it seems like the better places to go here are Oily, Mountain and Sunflower? Thank you in advance.
    I prefer Louisville hands down. Don't take my word for it just check out their forum. As far as preference, it all depends on what you're looking for but they give pretty detailed reviews.

  5. #21977

    AMPs Indianapolis or Lousiville?

    I was just wondering for those that have tried both cities recently, do you prefer Louisville or Indianapolis, and which spas in either place? I have RTFF and it seems like the better places to go here are Oily, Mountain and Sunflower? Thank you in advance.

  6. #21976

    Ruby Spa in Fishers is not FS

    Haven't been in a while but Ruby in Fishers was never full service.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jeast72  [View Original Post]
    Which one? FS was available at the Ruby ob E 38th when it first opened but I haven't been back since. Haven't been to or heard anything about the Ruby in Fishers.

  7. #21975
    Quote Originally Posted by JayDubIndy  [View Original Post]
    Are the AMP's that do not provide"extra benefits" or allow self service a target?
    The self service establishments are absolutely a target in this investigation. I mis-read your original question. The legit establishments are not a target.

  8. #21974
    Quote Originally Posted by JayDubIndy  [View Original Post]
    Are the AMP's that do not provide"extra benefits" or allow self service a target?
    No, I do not think so.

  9. #21973
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1175
    Quote Originally Posted by Redfox560  [View Original Post]
    Anyone gotten FS from here yet or is it mostly rubbing?
    Which one? FS was available at the Ruby ob E 38th when it first opened but I haven't been back since. Haven't been to or heard anything about the Ruby in Fishers.

  10. #21972
    Quote Originally Posted by DonCollins76  [View Original Post]
    I know that many people have been requesting an update. As I have said before, I have a source inside the city who doesn't necessarily know my habits. However, I have historically played in Marion County so I feel safe. According to him, the city and county are taking their time with this because they want it to be thorough. This isn't your typical "save a trafficked individual" mission which usually has high urgency. This is aimed at the mongers. This could drag for another 1-3 months. Much of this has originated because Carmel is going through a leadership change and the lead candidate isn't happy about the AMPs. They view a guy giving an extra tip to whack off in front of a worker "beneath Carmel. " I am only passing along what I know, but I do believe this will decimate the AMP situation in HC and specifically, Carmel. Stay safe friends. Play in Marion County if you are able to make the drive.
    Are the AMP's that do not provide"extra benefits" or allow self service a target?

  11. #21971

    Carmel and Westfield Update

    I know that many people have been requesting an update. As I have said before, I have a source inside the city who doesn't necessarily know my habits. However, I have historically played in Marion County so I feel safe. According to him, the city and county are taking their time with this because they want it to be thorough. This isn't your typical "save a trafficked individual" mission which usually has high urgency. This is aimed at the mongers. This could drag for another 1-3 months. Much of this has originated because Carmel is going through a leadership change and the lead candidate isn't happy about the AMPs. They view a guy giving an extra tip to whack off in front of a worker "beneath Carmel. " I am only passing along what I know, but I do believe this will decimate the AMP situation in HC and specifically, Carmel. Stay safe friends. Play in Marion County if you are able to make the drive.

  12. #21970
    Quote Originally Posted by MilfLover68  [View Original Post]
    What's the new address in Franklin?

    Thanks in advance.
    Sorry, I didn't write it down. Just call / text the number of Oily Stone though.

  13. #21969

    Thanks for the update

    Quote Originally Posted by Jeast72  [View Original Post]
    When a place first opens it's usually staffed by the owner or her close friends until employees can be found. This is often a time when not much is available so it's hard to tell what the place will evolve into when the workers arrive. I went last night and found a new crew: two typical skinny, petite gals (one younger, one a little older). I had set something specific up by text earlier in the day but I didn't know which one I'd been talking to. They were both busy when I arrived and the older one came out to meet me and she seemed a bit disappointed when I told her I was the one texting earlier so I figured it wasn't her. After waiting about 10 minutes, the younger one came in and I'll just say that she was much more accommodating than anyone I've seen before and had much better English than most so no problem communicating. Small tits and no asses here but, if you're looking for service ahead of assets, this might be a good place to try. It looks like I'll be stopping here every weekend for a while.
    Appreciate the update. Like you said things can change, I'll have to give it another try.

  14. #21968
    Quote Originally Posted by MilfLover68  [View Original Post]
    What's the new address in Franklin?

    Thanks in advance.
    7x9 W Jefferson St.

    Suite.

    Franklin, IN 46131.

    I live NE of Deer Park / Ruoff Music Center. Over 75 minutes away. Many good AMPs much closer.

  15. #21967

    Oily stone

    Quote Originally Posted by Jndy500  [View Original Post]
    Same here. She said it's closed and gave me the new address in Franklin. I'm not that desperate. I went to check May Massage, but saw an older mt.
    What's the new address in Franklin?

    Thanks in advance.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape