Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 337 of 1759 FirstFirst ... 237 287 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 387 437 837 1337 ... LastLast
Results 5,041 to 5,055 of 26375
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #21335

    Kendall Snow

    Quote Originally Posted by RobertWi69  [View Original Post]
    No matter who they are, I'm never not amazed at the different excuses these girls come up with.
    I met Kendall on Saturday night. It was fun. She was complaining about being diagnosed with a brain tumor and told that she is happy. Not sure if she is making it up or true, but it was night though.

  2. #21334

    Fake and misleading pics

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...-/475004448723

    Pics don't matter if they are an honest representation of the girl. This is an example of pics that are completely inaccurate. This girl and her manager driving a pimpmobile hit on me at a gas station. She is an unattractive, big boned, wide bodied, heavy hauler. She gave me her number and I sent it to TTT because he likes big masculine women. Long story short, he had to rely on his conceal carry to get out the door. As my friends in Milwaukee would say, "She nasty!"

  3. #21333

    Ava

    I tried to search, hard to do with a 3 letter name. Any Info on Ava, its kind of a common name among slores, as I thought I read reports in the past, can no longer find them, also not sure if its the same one?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...l/355760787784

    HG87.

  4. #21332

    How was the 3 some?

    Quote Originally Posted by Tillie82  [View Original Post]
    Well Fellas,

    I just got a hold of her. She had a serious asthma attack and went to the hospital. Set up our original threesome (her and another girl) meet now for Monday.
    You meet with them? Any report? Dm is open too. Had a 2 for 1 session with Kendall and she invited me back the one and only time I saw her.

  5. #21331

    Sammi love

    Does anyone know if Sammi Love is still around?

  6. #21330

    Yep

    Quote Originally Posted by DaveDream  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...2/075884169657

    The incalls are disappearing and so are the 60-80 QV's. Please tell me you guys are not paying these price for a car date with someone who probably isn't worth 60.

    Dave (retired because of sh! T like his) Dream.
    They are paying even more. Dudes be gloating about paying top dollar for dollar store bologna LOL. No one walks away from a terrible deal these days to the point that fattys and grandma's are asking for top dollar LOL.

  7. #21329

    Post pics

    Quote Originally Posted by TrickChris  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/frank...6/058572575289

    Stay away.

    Will set you up for a "ambush" or just rip you off. Pics are dated and now is showing horrid signs of addiction. Works with Kate who also has a history of rip offs (myself included) they both are surely going to be staying at a state hotel soon.
    I recommend posting her pics since she could just create another account under a different name.

  8. #21328

    Tell Us What Happened

    Quote Originally Posted by TrickChris  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/frank...6/058572575289

    Stay away.

    Will set you up for a "ambush" or just rip you off. Pics are dated and now is showing horrid signs of addiction. Works with Kate who also has a history of rip offs (myself included) they both are surely going to be staying at a state hotel soon.
    Tell us what happened and everything you know. We can report to STG and get her account removed if you provide sufficient information.

  9. #21327

    Gem

    Anyone seen Gem before? I don't think this is the girl who was mentioned a couple of months ago who got arrested or ended up in the hospital but does resemble her.

    If I'm not mistaken, I saw the same photos used on Ashley (now Layla and no GFE) on escorts alligator who had decent reviews as a 2 girl.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...f-my-discount-
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20230925_004752_Gallery.jpg‎   Screenshot_20230925_004745_Gallery.jpg‎  

  10. #21326

    Luna

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/frank...6/058572575289

    Stay away.

    Will set you up for a "ambush" or just rip you off. Pics are dated and now is showing horrid signs of addiction. Works with Kate who also has a history of rip offs (myself included) they both are surely going to be staying at a state hotel soon.

  11. #21325

    Anyone seen this one?

    I know this is long shot I seen this girl a couple times in Chicago last year, and I remember her saying she's from Milwaukee, two months ago I seen her in Milwaukee near the airport, by any chance any leads on her? It seems like her line is disconnected.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/h...e-fun/51212556

  12. #21324

    QV car date

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...2/075884169657

    The incalls are disappearing and so are the 60-80 QV's. Please tell me you guys are not paying these price for a car date with someone who probably isn't worth 60.

    Dave (retired because of sh! T like his) Dream.

  13. #21323
    Quote Originally Posted by Tillie82  [View Original Post]
    Well Fellas,

    I just got a hold of her. She had a serious asthma attack and went to the hospital. Set up our original threesome (her and another girl) meet now for Monday.
    No matter who they are, I'm never not amazed at the different excuses these girls come up with.

  14. #21322
    Quote Originally Posted by MrHayness  [View Original Post]
    I'm sure I'm not the only monger with some wierd fantasies. One of mine is to be tied to a chair and be "forced" to watch a couple in bed. So when I ran across this https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...w/876111159697 I checked it out. I was quoted QV $120, HHR $180, HR $260. WTF? I asked if people actually pay that much and response was sure do, you get what you pay for and actually more because those are discount prices. WOW! If any of you have paid to see this show, please review. If anyone has really paid this I have to know why!

    - Hayness.
    Got to be honest, to a great extent this intrigues me. Sometimes I just do things just so I can say I did them. Sometimes it's just for the experience, not for the joy.

  15. #21321

    Kendall Snow

    Quote Originally Posted by Oly137  [View Original Post]
    I had the same thing happen about two months ago, I was at her place too and she kept saying she was trying to get the dog put away and then after like 45 minutes of that just silence. I never posted on here about because have only ever had good times with her so just moved on. Shortly after that there were posts on here saying she was done for good and going a different route. But who knows why she accepted with you to meet now and then ghosted you too.
    Well Fellas,

    I just got a hold of her. She had a serious asthma attack and went to the hospital. Set up our original threesome (her and another girl) meet now for Monday.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape