Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: NoVA SugarBabies

+ Add Report
Page 394 of 1228 FirstFirst ... 294 344 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 444 494 894 ... LastLast
Results 5,896 to 5,910 of 18409
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #12514

    ArabQueen

    https://members.seeking.com/member/a...7-9ed870a99e4c

    Out of gaithersburg. Anyone seen?

  2. #12513

    Tap to Reveal

    Quote Originally Posted by RudyWellz  [View Original Post]
    Occasionally will get pictures from a potential SB with blurred pictures that you have to "tap to reveal". Any concerns with these images? Doesn't appear to be downloading any files.
    No, that's just how they come through in the messages when they attach a picture.

  3. #12512

    Tap to Reveal

    Occasionally will get pictures from a potential SB with blurred pictures that you have to "tap to reveal". Any concerns with these images? Doesn't appear to be downloading any files.

  4. #12511

    Ppm

    Quote Originally Posted by RudyWellz  [View Original Post]
    AriaInYourHead.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/6...2-685c331a095c

    Sent an introductory message and whomever is managing the profile responded immediately, released their private pictures, and asked if I did PPM? The pictures are of a former Miss DC pagent contestant / winner. I provided my Google # to discuss. Again, they texted asking if I did PPM? Responded with let's meet for dinner and discuss all of the aspects of an arrangement. Approaching 48 hours and no response.

    Be careful as this could be a Seeking trap looking for SD's who offer PPM? Or maybe just a bot, which someone has to explain to me why bot's are on Seeking? Or perhaps I'm just paranoid and this really is a hot SB looking to see how much she's going to get paid?
    Agreed! It's best not to mention or respond to a message including the term PPM. Get the person to communicate in some other way, not PMs on SA.

  5. #12510

    Set Up vs Bot?

    AriaInYourHead.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/6...2-685c331a095c

    Sent an introductory message and whomever is managing the profile responded immediately, released their private pictures, and asked if I did PPM? The pictures are of a former Miss DC pagent contestant / winner. I provided my Google # to discuss. Again, they texted asking if I did PPM? Responded with let's meet for dinner and discuss all of the aspects of an arrangement. Approaching 48 hours and no response.

    Be careful as this could be a Seeking trap looking for SD's who offer PPM? Or maybe just a bot, which someone has to explain to me why bot's are on Seeking? Or perhaps I'm just paranoid and this really is a hot SB looking to see how much she's going to get paid?

  6. #12509
    Quote Originally Posted by KevinCalormis  [View Original Post]
    Amazing these girls think the more they get busted out, the more they can charge.
    Just like siren she's going for 4's now! LOL.

  7. #12508
    Quote Originally Posted by DasHottCalla  [View Original Post]
    LOL same exact thing she asked me. I said 4 assuming we would go all the way. Once I got clarification, she said she doesn't do romance on the first date.
    Amazing these girls think the more they get busted out, the more they can charge.

  8. #12507
    https://members.seeking.com/member/d...0-d7c994a1622b

    Seriously, 40 yrs old more like 50 and wants guys to pay to bang her.

    Honestly, I believe it. I met some old chick off of tinder like 40's and she told me she had a bunch 30 somethings banging her whilst she's in an open relationship with her hubby.

    She even had one dude all in love with her. I told her azz nah I'm not into grannies.

    What is this shiet.

  9. #12506
    Quote Originally Posted by Emesdee  [View Original Post]
    Her first reply message to me was just asking how much she's walking away from the first meeting with LOL.
    LOL same exact thing she asked me. I said 4 assuming we would go all the way. Once I got clarification, she said she doesn't do romance on the first date.

  10. #12505
    Quote Originally Posted by KevinCalormis  [View Original Post]
    Yes, but I BBFSCIP'd her for 300 when she was 19 or 20. Now she thinks she's worth 500 for coffee?! LOL.
    Her first reply message to me was just asking how much she's walking away from the first meeting with LOL.

  11. #12504
    Quote Originally Posted by KevinCalormis  [View Original Post]
    Yes, but I BBFSCIP'd her for 300 when she was 19 or 20. Now she thinks she's worth 500 for coffee?! LOL.
    You had her at her prime. I'm looking at her insta and she's on OF plus she looked worn out.

    These girls age fast.

  12. #12503
    Quote Originally Posted by Jost815  [View Original Post]
    Is this the GMU grad a few of you posted about over the years? The old links don't work anymore.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/6...5-f013e9de9de9
    Yes, but I BBFSCIP'd her for 300 when she was 19 or 20. Now she thinks she's worth 500 for coffee?! LOL.

  13. #12502
    Quote Originally Posted by AdcFellow  [View Original Post]
    These are ones I am throwing back to the fishbowl:

    https://members.seeking.com/member/a...0-ec9258837041

    DTF for $500.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/b...0-7208e9ea5cae

    DTF for $500. She is thicker in real life.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...2-dcbb4a39a731

    DTF for $500. Wild and fun.

    https://members.seeking.com/messages...8-ee9f1c618a9a

    DTF for $500. A bit thick in the trunk if that is your thing.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...9-9b592639aa05

    DTF for $500. Older than advertised, but nice breasts for her age..
    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...2-dcbb4a39a731

    DTF for $500. Wild and fun.

    She seems a bit thick and not as slim. Is this correct.

  14. #12501
    Quote Originally Posted by JustLikeThe  [View Original Post]
    She wants to do M&G with 500 now days! Obviouly she has / wants to be upticked from previous!
    She's definitely for 7 probably can work for 6.

    I did not pursue she seems fatter in her insta.

  15. #12500

    M&G for 500

    She wants to do M&G with 500 now days! Obviouly she has / wants to be upticked from previous!

    Quote Originally Posted by Jost815  [View Original Post]
    Is this the GMU grad a few of you posted about over the years? The old links don't work anymore.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/6...5-f013e9de9de9

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape