Thread: Massage Parlor Reports Only Senior Members with 50 posts or more
+
Add Report
Results 4,321 to 4,335 of 28075
-
09-24-23 14:37 #23755Senior Member

Posts: 119Wendy at Sakura
Wendy is very good but legit-only. Ask for Nicole if you want a lot more fun.
Originally Posted by LoveYouLong
[View Original Post]
-
09-24-23 14:17 #23754Senior Member

Posts: 38Miyuki at Erma
Was on my way to visit Cathy with a confirmed appt when I got a text that it would be an an additional 30 minutes. Was informed that Miyuki was available so opted to go with her. Walked in and got straight to a room never asking the girls name but she looked Japanese so assume it was Miyuki.
Overall, wasn't a bad experience but I don't think we connected. Next time will be more patient and see who I came to see or leave if get switched last minute.
-
09-24-23 13:10 #23753Regular Member

Posts: 19Thicc / Chubby Providers
I'm going to be in SD this week and I was hoping to get some intel on any places you know of that have thicc / chubby providers. It doesn't matter if they're Asian or Latina. Just as long as they have big tits and a cute face. If you have any info, I'd really appreciate it. And if you're ever in Sac, I can return the favor. Thanks.
-
09-24-23 11:55 #23752Banned Member

Posts: 100130 vs 60
I've heard that Line "fuck me baby" in 60 min sessions that end up to be 45 or 50, more so with providers that feel they are more in demand and need
To get more clients within that day. Wam Bam thank you Mam. Being empathetic, We men have to also think what these women are going through they have sex at the most 10-11 times a day. And that’s a lot of action for them. Some of us men boast that we can go all night long, but in reality, average is 3-5 minutes. With the advent of miracle meds we can have the prolonged erection and not cum at all.
I think that it depends on your chemistry with said provider.
Personally for me, the chemistry is key and especially when I make the providers cum and orgasm. (Then I ask them for the tip for making them happy) Nudge Nudge Wink a wink
Originally Posted by MaximusKahn
[View Original Post]
-
09-24-23 10:55 #23751Senior Member

Posts: 562I experienced similar scenario. First time gal in a non FS AMP, and 60 for handy got yelling and then I said just finished the massage with np extra. Gave her 20 for no extra tip (I think is more than enough) and got more yelling and asked me not to come back.
I now tend to go to AAMP more than AMP because this kind of non steady pricing destroys mood.
Originally Posted by Hoota
[View Original Post]
-
09-24-23 10:47 #23750Regular Member

Posts: 22Leo popo shutdowns
Anyone notice that spas in Murrieta are being shut down at a record pace? They are slowly targeting everything in Temecula Murrieta. Be careful gents.
-
09-24-23 10:22 #23749Senior Member

Posts: 38860 v 30
Generally a 30 minute spa is a FS spa, made for the old cum and go.
Originally Posted by SDpyro
[View Original Post]
Spas that are more 60 minute tend to be more of a legit spa or do a HE finish.
I like non-FS spas and go for a massage with any fun at the end. The level of fun all depends.
The guys who do Half hr FS spas seem to get right to the action so I'm not sure what they do with the extra time if they requested a full hour.
If you do go to a FS spa and ask for an hour, and the action starts right away, be sure to make it last and don't fall for the "fuck me baby" trick to get you to cum early.
We all know the "fuck me baby" is really her saying hurry up and get this over with, your time is up.
-
09-24-23 01:16 #23748Senior Member

Posts: 38Really?
Originally Posted by RChangDatyKing
[View Original Post]
I did not study econ in college, but I don't see a supply and demand issue. These hotties at the nonFS spots are plenty available. You guys are treating these gals like iPhones and BMW's and this is okay. It's your call if you want to pay a premium. But when you pay these high prices, it establishes a norm for the ladies that shuts out those that don't want to pay premium prices.
I can speak first hand to a gal that has essentially said F off to an $80 tip for a 90 minute session that did not conclude with a climax. And by the way, I thought $80 was overtipping. She literally said, don't book her again and I can assure you it was based on tip amount.
So I know where BigDawg is coming from and I'm on his side.
How has this impacted my game? Well, I have stopped visiting gals that have requested or demanded higher tips. This has caused me to look elsewhere. But I resent those guys that have pushed their tipping expectations higher.
One last comment, there has been a 5:1'ish ratio for folks that said tipping higher is okay relative to BigDawg's request for those to chill. Hope you guys can realize and admit that your high tipping is not the outlier, but possibly the unfortunate norm.
Peace!
-
09-23-23 21:44 #23747Senior Member

Posts: 250Yeah I got the same feeling too about needing to see her for multiple visits, which I'm not willing to do either. But it seems others have had better luck. I guess it just depends on what kind of mood she is in. But there's plenty of other options out there who will treat you like a king on the first visit. Kudos to everyone who's managed to receive great service from her but for me it's on to the next one.
Originally Posted by RolfTorren
[View Original Post]
This made me laugh for a good minute LOL.
Originally Posted by GilfLover
[View Original Post]
-
09-23-23 20:49 #23746Senior Member

Posts: 121Yeah it was my preferred spot over Erma because it was large enough to not be distracted by other mongers. I went to Erma the other day to see Cathy and I kid you not about 3 other mongers came in asking for her the first 15 minutes I was with her. I was still able to get the job done because she is just that good, but damn, that place is getting out hand. Good for business I suppose. Anyways, it would be good if Grotto did become a nice rub and tug place with younger, hotter talent, but I would be lying if I said I didn't want it to back to the way it was.
Originally Posted by Hoota
[View Original Post]
-
09-23-23 20:00 #23745Banned Member

Posts: 3075Well said!
Originally Posted by Lobstro
[View Original Post]
-
09-23-23 18:26 #23744Senior Member

Posts: 21560 vs. 30 Minutes
The real difference, at least for me, is that the additional 30 minutes allows more play time. Consider the table shower or shared standup shower. There is more time for scrubbing down each other, exploring all of the nooks and crannies. Maybe even a BBBJ, some pussy sliding, or I have even had some BBFS in the shower.
Originally Posted by SDpyro
[View Original Post]
As for two pops, most ladies will not even try in a 30 minute session and has been said a 60 minute session is no gurantee of MSOG. Some ladies expect a little more of a tip for two shots.
-
09-23-23 18:17 #23743Senior Member

Posts: 284Still here.
I'm still here, brother. Just enjoying reading your exploits and those of others, for the time being. I'm still out there hunting and hitting up my go-to spots, just not publicizing any of my experiences for the time being.
Originally Posted by PJuice
[View Original Post]
Keep up the great reports and good luck out there.
- TJNiko.
-
09-23-23 17:28 #23742Senior Member

Posts: 60Wendy at Sakura
I could have sworn I read that Wendy at Sakura does HE, been there a couple of times and nada. Is there a secret password? LOL.
-
09-23-23 17:06 #23741Senior Member

Posts: 64Yeah actually round 2 with Angela was zero DT for me as well. Did you do standing BJ? First time around was all standing and she was full DT, 2nd time I was laying down the whole time and nothing. Could also have been trying to make a good first impression on me knowing an early review was coming.
Originally Posted by Hoota
[View Original Post]













Reply With Quote




