Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 371 of 2230 FirstFirst ... 271 321 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 421 471 871 1371 ... LastLast
Results 5,551 to 5,565 of 33445
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #27895

    A fake latina add on listcrawler, I have seen real ones on there too.

    This is the message I got when I reached out to a Latina on Listcrawler.

    Told him to come get me I'm strapped and ready.

    He didn't respond. LOL.

    My name is Pedro Mendoza, boss of the ladies you were talking for have sex with then, I have been calling you because you have been talking to several of my girls who have offered you their services and you only made him waste his time. I have set you a fee that you have to pay.

  2. #27894
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeMan64  [View Original Post]
    PLEASE READ BELOW! I AM NOT WHITE KNIGHTING HER!

    A friend of mine called and asked me to post this and let people know she incarcerated in Dearborn Co, IN "DCDC".

    She was wanting people to add some money to her "books". While she is in there?

    I have no idea what she is in for?
    If I had her real name, I could find out.

  3. #27893
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  4. #27892
    Regular Member


    Posts: 15

    Donations

    Quote Originally Posted by FreeWilly12  [View Original Post]
    Looks like TT had a name change?? Wonder why.

    https://tryst.link/escort/paigeharper
    I'm very new to the hobby, a few months ago visited someone in NYC while on a work trip for the first time. It's crazy how much more expensive it is in Cincinnati where it's less good looking gals compared to cheaper and better quality to choose from. I mean it get it's demand / supply but still can't phantom that people pay absurd money for some of these escorts in tryst who were much cheaper from a while ago when I didn't yet pull the trigger. Just me ranting haha.

    Stay safe y'all.

  5. #27891

    Tiffany T

    Looks like TT had a name change?? Wonder why.

    https://tryst.link/escort/paigeharper

  6. #27890
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1165

    Gps

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeMan64  [View Original Post]
    PLEASE READ BELOW! I AM NOT WHITE KNIGHTING HER!

    A friend of mine called and asked me to post this and let people know she incarcerated in Dearborn Co, IN "DCDC".

    She was wanting people to add some money to her "books". While she is in there?

    I have no idea what she is in for?
    That take some balls or and some serious stupidity if any one just gives money.

    Already stiffed someone on here within the last few months with promise to make it right.

  7. #27889

    Kandee Apple

    PLEASE READ BELOW! I AM NOT WHITE KNIGHTING HER!

    A friend of mine called and asked me to post this and let people know she incarcerated in Dearborn Co, IN "DCDC".

    She was wanting people to add some money to her "books". While she is in there?

    I have no idea what she is in for?

  8. #27888

    Any intel on Sara

    https://callescort.org/513-990-3926

    Thinking about pulling the trigger. States she has reviews under phone number nothing I can find, lmk if you have seen her and pm me stay safe FW out.

  9. #27887

    Lexi

    Quote Originally Posted by Tukoo  [View Original Post]
    I've seen this one post before but can't find a review- lots of other Lexi's tho LOL. Anyone seen this one?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/155199332
    Never been client but I have seen her around (The reason girls say no A. A.) looked pretty rough a few months ago compared to those pictures and she changes numbers once her old posts start to get bad reviews. Here is her last one.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...593/5133416238

  10. #27886

    Lexi / Alexa

    Quote Originally Posted by Tukoo  [View Original Post]
    I've seen this one post before but can't find a review- lots of other Lexi's tho LOL. Anyone seen this one?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/155199332
    I saw her sometime last year, she's real. Those pics are accurate for how she looked back then, but who knows now. I was hoping she would be a little more active during my visit but she let me do the bulk of the work. If she were a little more enthusiastic I would've repeated with her. Don't remember the damage but I thought her prices were reasonable back then. I hope this helps. Stay safe.

    RR.

  11. #27885
    Senior Member


    Posts: 159

    Lexi

    I've seen this one post before but can't find a review- lots of other Lexi's tho LOL. Anyone seen this one?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/155199332

  12. #27884
    [3rd Party Escort Ad deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited to remove what appeared to be escort contact info posted by a 3rd party.

    Per forum rules, escort contact information may only be posted by the escort herself.

    Of course, links to an escort's own advertisement and/or website are acceptable, and members are welcome to share escort contact information via the Forum's Private Messaging system.

    Links to an escort's own advertisement and/or website are also acceptable. The limitation applies only to escort advertisements posted by 3rd parties claiming to represent the advertiser.

    If you know an escort who is interested in promoting her services on the USASexGuide, then have her register a membership and post her own advertisement.

    You're acting like a pimp. Nobody should be so aggressively marketing some chick here.

    If it doesn't stop I'm gonna ban your account.

    A2

  13. #27883

    Callsescort. Org

    I do not know if you are aware of this but most of the ads on sumosearch are pulled off of Listcrawler / Mega personals and skip the games and every once in a while Erotic monkey. They do not post any original ads. Also callescorts. Org pulls all there ads off of listcrawler / mega Personals.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dayann1980  [View Original Post]
    https://callescort.org/513-650-0596

    Sorry. I'm new to this game. She said she would be here until Oct 3rd. I don't see anything on sumosearch. Good luck and be safe!

  14. #27882

    Autumn

    Is girl is 21 she's looking for new clients prefers blk guys she's thin reasonable rate pm me for #.

  15. #27881

    Mia the columbian

    Quote Originally Posted by SlamT  [View Original Post]
    The link was working yesterday morning. I was trying to decide what (who) to do yesterday afternoon and found the link working fine at 10 am. When I clicked on it again mid-afternoon, post was gone. Dayann1980 did mention she would be leaving soon; that may be what happened. But now that we know the Colombians are worth seeing will keep an eye out for future ads.
    https://callescort.org/513-650-0596

    Sorry. I'm new to this game. She said she would be here until Oct 3rd. I don't see anything on sumosearch. Good luck and be safe!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails de63e15c44d0cd081d3502ca21e6f341_f.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape