Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 309 of 2124 FirstFirst ... 209 259 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 359 409 809 1309 ... LastLast
Results 4,621 to 4,635 of 31847
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #27227

    Right

    Quote Originally Posted by Southern60  [View Original Post]
    Prices aren't going to go down. We have to get used to higher prices for the same old "quality" service or travel overseas where everything is cheaper.

    More concerning is that the same old "quality" service is declining as the prices increase. Maybe somebody here should start a Matchmaking Club for mongers making consistently good performing providers available to consistently decent mongers.
    I hear you Southern. The price is what it is. If a girl is charging less it won't be for long or at least for the masses. Only through personal review can we sift through the garbage.

    Stay safe.

  2. #27226

    Over it

    Quote Originally Posted by KingTat  [View Original Post]
    Most seniors know I've been around for awhile and usually don't ask for information, typically TOFTT and find out and report back here because I like to share the good experiences. As of recently the good experiences have been fewer and farther between. Not sure where the market went wrong in our city but it's inundated with low quality high cost and only getting worse. The expectation has fallen so low that as long as I don't have a horrible time I consider that a win. However, the hobby being what it is, settling for it not being completely awful is not a good standard to keep. For these reasons I think the hobby is over for me and several like me who have been around for awhile. We have ruined a good thing and it will never be back to what it used to be. If anyone has any UTR low volume friends they'd refer me to I would appreciate it. However the ad and forum scouring is over for me.
    I have been on a couple utrs for a couple yeers now and that's ust as bad. Its the txtn there problems all the time and expectations. I've decided to try and limit myself to one dream a momth and I'd like her to.

    Be way out of my league. Anyone have suggestions of a high end worth the donation.

  3. #27225
    Quote Originally Posted by CGLover  [View Original Post]
    5 star companions is a credit card scam. As for the other agency you mentioned I haven't dealt with them but have never heard anything about them either.

    You want a slim, petite young provider for 200? Here in Nashville, with the GPS going on, you can probably get one for that price but it would probably be qv and everything covered. If you are looking for a GFE provider then you're probably looking at 400+ starting. Tryst and Eros are good sites too look at for quality providers, you can search STG and listcrawler for lower end higher volume providers.
    My fault, I did mean to type up $$$$$ but thanks.

  4. #27224

    Inflation affects everything

    Prices aren't going to go down. We have to get used to higher prices for the same old "quality" service or travel overseas where everything is cheaper.

    More concerning is that the same old "quality" service is declining as the prices increase. Maybe somebody here should start a Matchmaking Club for mongers making consistently good performing providers available to consistently decent mongers.

  5. #27223
    Quote Originally Posted by KingTat  [View Original Post]
    Most seniors know I've been around for awhile and usually don't ask for information, typically TOFTT and find out and report back here because I like to share the good experiences. As of recently the good experiences have been fewer and farther between. Not sure where the market went wrong in our city but it's inundated with low quality high cost and only getting worse. The expectation has fallen so low that as long as I don't have a horrible time I consider that a win. However, the hobby being what it is, settling for it not being completely awful is not a good standard to keep. For these reasons I think the hobby is over for me and several like me who have been around for awhile. We have ruined a good thing and it will never be back to what it used to be. If anyone has any UTR low volume friends they'd refer me to I would appreciate it. However the ad and forum scouring is over for me.
    I feel ya man. The days of regularly finding someone that isn't sketchy / hit-or-miss under $$ is long gone. There's a few gems around, but they're all $$. 5+, and the better experiences can't really be had anymore under $$ I'm pretty much priced out of my comfort zone, maybe an indulgence here or there, but that's it.

  6. #27222

    Sad state of affairs

    Most seniors know I've been around for awhile and usually don't ask for information, typically TOFTT and find out and report back here because I like to share the good experiences. As of recently the good experiences have been fewer and farther between. Not sure where the market went wrong in our city but it's inundated with low quality high cost and only getting worse. The expectation has fallen so low that as long as I don't have a horrible time I consider that a win. However, the hobby being what it is, settling for it not being completely awful is not a good standard to keep. For these reasons I think the hobby is over for me and several like me who have been around for awhile. We have ruined a good thing and it will never be back to what it used to be. If anyone has any UTR low volume friends they'd refer me to I would appreciate it. However the ad and forum scouring is over for me.

  7. #27221
    Quote Originally Posted by Jzach0746  [View Original Post]
    Dreamt of a girl that can give a real sloppy DT BBBJ. She proceeded to empty her stomach on me and kept DTing. It was amazing. Any of you know other girls that are open to giving puke BJ's in the area? Willing to trade this girl's info for yours.
    Amazing? When a lady it DT'ing me and she goes too far and gags a bit it's hard for me to hold back emptying my stomach. I know there are all kinds of "fun" out there, I've had some long and interesting conversations with providers and some of the stuff guys want is (to me) crazy. But as long as you're willing to pony up the $$$ for the fun. The sun will come out the next day.

  8. #27220

    Chanel is back

    I hate to be the guy with only negative reports but can't seem to find anyone to brag about. I've seen Chanel a couple X's in the past & always had a good time. Unfortunately now she's just another deposit scam. We agreed on a $20 deposit to come see me & then comes the demand for 50%. As always YMMV. Stay safe y'all.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/nashv...-/512072460539
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20230923-123750~2.jpg‎  

  9. #27219
    Senior Member


    Posts: 475

    Queen Bella

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ville/92179348

    Anyone had any experience with this one?

  10. #27218

    Puke BJ

    Dreamt of a girl that can give a real sloppy DT BBBJ. She proceeded to empty her stomach on me and kept DTing. It was amazing. Any of you know other girls that are open to giving puke BJ's in the area? Willing to trade this girl's info for yours.

  11. #27217

    Advice

    Quote Originally Posted by HeadSeek  [View Original Post]
    https://escortbabylon.net/review_list/6157125057

    Anyone have any intel on this one? I see 2 reviews on her but can't find much else.
    FWIW I'd suggest you see her and write back here about your experience. You'd gain more credibility that way. Just my two cents.

    Stay safe.

  12. #27216

    Biased?

    Quote Originally Posted by RogerJohnson47  [View Original Post]
    This feels like a self review.
    Would a self review be biased? (Only kidding).

  13. #27215

    Winter

    How is Winter? Do you recommend?

  14. #27214

    Winter

    Quote Originally Posted by Trinal  [View Original Post]
    Looks like the link doesn't work. Can you PM me a link or digits?
    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/candy/58853738

  15. #27213

    Red

    https://escortbabylon.net/review_list/6157125057

    Anyone have any intel on this one? I see 2 reviews on her but can't find much else.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape