Thread: Agency Discussion
+
Add Report
Results 1,531 to 1,545 of 2049
-
09-26-23 13:08 #519Senior Member

Posts: 147Just recently I started to explore STG and there are a ton of asian agency there. I haven't saw or read many reviews about there so maybe everyone hasn't tried it because it can be a apartment of 40 year olds or its a hidden gem LOL. I'm leaning towards 40's. I'm already in the circle with the asian only agencies and korean ones so no need to be curious myself and give another unverified agency my info.
Originally Posted by AzngrlLuvr
[View Original Post]
If anyone can vouch for those no name agencies, please speak up. Or send me a PM.
-
09-22-23 14:57 #518Senior Member

Posts: 279Hani at MAA
Just saw Hani, she's a cute little super energetic spinner. Maybe YMMV but for me at least she was super engaged, aggressive even, and made me sweat!
Highly recommended.
-
09-22-23 12:55 #517Senior Member

Posts: 378Here's how I'm reading this based on those rates listed in the ad. I've been to the hotel Asians before. I like to call it Asian Roulette. Seems they will all do BBFS now for the upsell. Sometimes you get a younger prettier girl, but most of them time she will be middle aged, somewhat attractive at best. Anyway.
Originally Posted by Jolem
[View Original Post]
Chinese Style = Covered BJ / Covered FS.
Japanese Style = BBBJ / Covered FS.
Thai Style = Bareback Everything.
Usually it's best to just do the half hour because if you can only go once in the hour, trying to pop twice sometimes is difficult and you are still paying the full hour.
If you are confident in going multiple rounds, then do the full hour.
-
09-22-23 10:16 #516Senior Member

Posts: 2422Meat or potatoes
For extra msog and expansive menus; sometimes if the chick enjoys our company and more visits, they can melt easier on discounts esp if we sweet talk them.
Originally Posted by KatSuno1492
[View Original Post]
-
09-21-23 17:32 #515Senior Member

Posts: 7841021* broad street (apple spa) providence Rhode island.
Originally Posted by KatSuno1492
[View Original Post]
-
09-21-23 16:57 #514Senior Member

Posts: 456What is 1020?
Originally Posted by ThizzleHats
[View Original Post]
-
09-21-23 16:56 #513Senior Member

Posts: 456Because it has to do with difference in $ I'm guessing service levels. I know the lowest 1 hr price is CFS 1 pop, so the next two are probably BBFS and multi-pop.
Originally Posted by Jolem
[View Original Post]
-
09-21-23 15:01 #512Senior Member

Posts: 2189Gangnam Style?
Was wondering about that myself.
Originally Posted by Jolem
[View Original Post]
-
09-21-23 12:23 #511Senior Member

Posts: 279Thanks for sharing details.
Originally Posted by ThizzleHats
[View Original Post]
In the ad, what the heck do they mean by "Chinese style; Japanese style; Thai style"? Your choice of girls? Or what do you with 'them?
-
09-21-23 01:50 #510Senior Member

Posts: 931Went to this one, they told me 3 girls available. It was in an apartment complex in the Squantum part of Quincy, that was hard as fuck to find and was bustling with activity people coming in and out. Finally found it, got up to the apartment, and there was only 2 girls there. Picked the one who looked younger. She looked about on par with 1020 girls. Not as hot as the hottest ones there, but better than some of the lower-tier ones I've gotten there. Fake tits were okay, but could feel the bag in one of them like it was going to flip over. Apartment was a bit shabby. Futon on the floor in the bedroom. Not as nice as KBlossom. Girl performed okay. Wouldn't do DFK. They will do BBFS for an upsell. Performance was alright for BBBJ. When I was pumping her though she was making the most absurd moaning and fake want to-be ahegao faces. Normally I'd like that but it was just so goofy looking. No offer of shower but there is one in the apartment obviously you could ask. Might repeat in a pinch.
Originally Posted by BOS143
[View Original Post]
-
09-20-23 21:46 #509Regular Member

Posts: 23Eve at BI
She's the best out there. I've know her since the CC agency which is now defunct. She offers everything under the sun and more. I see her every time she's in town. She's a probably around 38-40 years but man she's awesome!
-
09-20-23 21:43 #508Regular Member

Posts: 23Robyn
I have seen Robyn a couple of times. She's great, very submissive. Didn't provide anal but the scheduler said she does, so YMMV.
Originally Posted by JoeDas292
[View Original Post]
-
09-19-23 17:55 #507Regular Member

Posts: 5Robyn at BI
Anyone have any intel? Haven't been able to find any reviews.
-
09-18-23 19:02 #506Senior Member

Posts: 59As one who is into older ladies, I'd like to know what the experience is like when you get a "granny". Is it at least an enjoyable experience, or is mama-san mechanical and all business?
Originally Posted by ThizzleHats
[View Original Post]
-
09-18-23 16:51 #505Senior Member

Posts: 237Back for a bisit
Hey guys I've been off this forum for a bit as I moved out of state and focused on new job and buying a home but coming back to visit Boston soon and looking to tap back into the agencies. How is the verification process for this new MAA agency? Similar to btt? I also might have to revering with btt as well depending whose in town with them but have no recent references and am sus about the personal info. Uhg. Also, is ma angels and sweet angels the same thing? I've seen both mentioned on here but it's different urls, just curious as to the best number to be texting to get set up with them.











Reply With Quote




