Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,181 to 6,195 of 59511
-
09-22-23 12:20 #53331Regular Member

Posts: 25Rosewell spa's busted
Not so good news. Six spa's were busted by Rosewell PD.
1) Alpha Massage in Roswell.
2) Ease Massage in Roswell.
3) Enjoy Massage in Roswell.
4) Iris Massage in Roswell.
5) Barefoot Massage in Sandy Springs.
6) Rose Massage in Atlanta.
We might see more falling.
Reference: News report:
A year-long human trafficking investigation turned a corner this week when three people accused of trafficking 20 women in at least six spas and massage parlors were arrested, Roswell Police Chief James Conroy said Friday at a news conference.
-
09-22-23 11:22 #53330Senior Member

Posts: 58Everything at Enjoy is clear. They have all the licenses needed. No sting or anything.
Originally Posted by Tenex
[View Original Post]
-
09-22-23 11:01 #53329Senior Member

Posts: 326My bad
It's yeppeun skin & body.
Originally Posted by PMS202
[View Original Post]
-
09-21-23 22:16 #53328Senior Member

Posts: 66LOL, Careful what you wish for
Luv, you may want to skip the massage you described. Pretty sure Howie is the guy that sits at the front desk when you walk in the door fucking around on his laptop perpetually frustrated that the translation feature can never quite capture the flow of 'merican. But what do I know, maybe he has strong hands.
Originally Posted by LuvThis
[View Original Post]
-
09-21-23 22:12 #53327Senior Member

Posts: 415Haha
This is my new favorite post. " see what ponies or donkeys were in the pen".
Originally Posted by TradeTrotter
[View Original Post]
I love it!
-
09-21-23 21:25 #53326Senior Member

Posts: 47What's the name of the place?
Originally Posted by JohnBonerJohns
[View Original Post]
-
09-21-23 20:21 #53325Senior Member

Posts: 326Meh and ok
I went to this spot for the past couple of weeks:
1st time I went it was a very attractive mature Asian woman. She gave me a great HJ I forgot her name but she was attractive. She let's you touch and rub.
2nd time: I went and saw a mid Asian lady and she was nice. Her HJ was kind of trash because she don't let you touch her at all smh. Her name was Amanda I think. She has reddish hair.
It is a ok spot for decent tug. Nothing awesome.
-
09-21-23 17:17 #53324Regular Member

Posts: 13Shu jia (or something like that) Next to 5 guys in Acworth
Saw a sign on the sidewalk for $30 for 30 minutes foot massage. Thought it was a good excuse to check out the stables and see what ponies or donkeys were in the pen. Well, I saw 3 long timers from around NW Ga hanging out in there, people we all know from Roswell to the triangle to many points between. Interesting that I had heard this place was 100% legit. Legit fun in my book, but sure. Legit ha ha ha.
Have not been to see the older crowd across the Street at China Massage since it was sold, so if you've been in lately, drop me a note. I don't need the kind of details that trigger trouble with LEO, just curious if the pickings are good or should I stick with Woodstock for now. Thank ya!
-
09-21-23 15:10 #53323Senior Member

Posts: 95Roswell
A friend told me that Enjoy was subjected to a license check by Roswell PD. No arrests were made because everything was in order.
Originally Posted by Parkway91
[View Original Post]
-
09-21-23 12:25 #53322Banned Member

Posts: 83Latest ad?
10 posts all referencing Heavenly Feel. Coincidence?
.
Originally Posted by HowardLee
[View Original Post]
-
09-21-23 10:56 #53321Senior Member

Posts: 580Reply
No word. I did a trip to Roswell and hit Star and Woori back in the spring. Within a month they both had visits from LEO. I haven't been to Roswell since. Yah, so many other problems they should be dealing with but it seems AMPs get a lot of complaints in that area; thus LEO has to respond.
Originally Posted by Tenex
[View Original Post]
-
09-21-23 10:20 #53320Banned Member

Posts: 1610Mini
There Was a girl at Mini who Was doing that but the owner found out about it and fired her last week. I have known the owner for over ten years now and when the very occasional girl begins to get into that territory she quickly finds out about it and instructs them to find work elsewhere. By saying "usually" this poster was being quite generous. And irresponsible.
Originally Posted by BigBobAtl
[View Original Post]
-
09-21-23 09:59 #53319Senior Member

Posts: 103Roswell activity
Thanks to the users who posted the tip yesterday about Roswell PD.
Originally Posted by Mekura
[View Original Post]
Has anyone heard from the girls at Iris or Enjoy about what's going on?
It's a little early for political grandstanding.
I wonder how many assaults / rapes / drug deals the police drove by on HBR on their way from Iris to Enjoy.
-
09-20-23 18:43 #53318Senior Member

Posts: 34Mini Massage you can usually get L2 or FS but careful since it looks like Roswell PD is making the rounds.
Originally Posted by Dinjarin1000
[View Original Post]
-
09-20-23 17:00 #53317Senior Member

Posts: 69Enjoy Holcomb Bridge
Unmarked suv with light in out front just now. Looks like Roswell PD is putting in work today.











Reply With Quote





