Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,056 to 5,070 of 26367
-
09-22-23 11:14 #21312Senior Member

Posts: 323What are you talking about?
Do you guys actually read anything before you post a comment? Because if you had you would've seen where I told the last person to avoid her because she is a thief! You are the second person telling me to avoid her when I told y'all to avoid the *****. LOL. Smh.
Originally Posted by DoubleLife
[View Original Post]
-
09-22-23 09:47 #21311Senior Member

Posts: 126I sent you a PM with some questions about your session.
Originally Posted by Mequon64
[View Original Post]
-
09-22-23 07:02 #21310Senior Member

Posts: 288I'm curious if this is the same Blu that was around maybe 10 or so years ago. Hosted on the south side. That tattoo looks familiar, but appears to have lost a decent amount of weight since then.
Originally Posted by BigPapa2289
[View Original Post]
-
09-22-23 01:30 #21309Regular Member

Posts: 3Ball sweat smells like old goat?
Maybe that's why she changed her sack licking policy, it made her smell like an old goat. That really struck me as odd, since one of those old two girl ads specifically mentions how they would just go to town on your beanbag. She must have had a bad bag experience.
Originally Posted by SoccerFan4245
[View Original Post]
I do agree though, I think $40 for her BJ would be more than it is worth, especially with Red over on the west side sucking your soul out of your dick for $50. And maybe my opinion of $100 anal will change as I get more notches on the old bedpost, but I had fun. I'm sure some of you are more jaded and need a girl to fist you while pretending to be your 4th grade English teacher and shooting ping pong balls out of her pussy, but I just needed a warm lump to sodomize in the woods that looked enough like Ned Beatty for me to pretend I was one of the hillbillies in Deliverance.
I mean, we've all been there, right?
-
09-22-23 00:25 #21308Senior Member

Posts: 33Body
I saw her at a notel near the airport. As for price, that is for you to negotiate, standard prices for today. Basically too high.
Originally Posted by KundyFet
[View Original Post]
M64.
-
09-21-23 19:36 #21307Senior Member

Posts: 638Check out post #18,500.
Originally Posted by BigPapa2289
[View Original Post]
-
09-21-23 19:19 #21306Senior Member

Posts: 638In actuality there is someone for everyone. She's been around quite a while. Search one leg, or peg, or IHOP. [Deleted by Admin]
Originally Posted by Juzkooln
[View Original Post]
-
09-21-23 17:49 #21305Senior Member

Posts: 323Naw dude!
For what I have heard she is a big-time thief Setup artist don't do it!
Originally Posted by CreamCityDick
[View Original Post]
-
09-21-23 17:37 #21304Senior Member

Posts: 67Anyone tried?
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ukee/154744960
Says she is new in town, 2 weeks or so. Very aggressive with the text back. Says she is one of 3 at her locatiin (pics of other two way ypunger. Mid twenties). Kept pushing for today but I told her I only dine out on Tuesday. She has that look I like. Says she had a BKAand has a crutch in the pic to prove it. She gets into the odd shit I do. She parTys and plays which I like in a girl. The menu selection is good but the price is a bit over. My monger-sense is telling me something is up. Her place in WA is near where Sarah (Kitty) stayed so I asked if she knew her and she eagerly said, yes. Odd happenstance for 2 weeks in town since I havemt heard from Sarah in a while.
Let me know if she is legit. I'm lining up my tueddsy next week.
-
09-21-23 16:26 #21303Regular Member

Posts: 20Hands down for ass play, you must see Rayna at her playhouse. She will tell you herself she specializes in ass play and it's true. I fully recommend Rayna.
Originally Posted by PeterStacheo
[View Original Post]
-
09-21-23 12:49 #21302Regular Member

Posts: 14She's real, YMMV
I used to see her regularly a few years ago. Always at her house. Saw her the other day for nostalgia. She's gone downhill (as many have) but still gets the job done.
Originally Posted by BigPapa2289
[View Original Post]
-
09-21-23 12:41 #21301Senior Member

Posts: 71Too much for me
I was quoted 300 hhr yesterday. 49th and Hampton area.
Originally Posted by KundyFet
[View Original Post]
-
09-21-23 07:55 #21300Senior Member

Posts: 150C'mon., really?
I'm sure I'm not the only monger with some wierd fantasies. One of mine is to be tied to a chair and be "forced" to watch a couple in bed. So when I ran across this https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...w/876111159697 I checked it out. I was quoted QV $120, HHR $180, HR $260. WTF? I asked if people actually pay that much and response was sure do, you get what you pay for and actually more because those are discount prices. WOW! If any of you have paid to see this show, please review. If anyone has really paid this I have to know why!
- Hayness.
-
09-21-23 06:21 #21299Regular Member

Posts: 10For the body
How much? Location? Thinking about trying today.
Originally Posted by Mequon64
[View Original Post]
-
09-20-23 20:55 #21298Senior Member

Posts: 257Chyna
This girl was trash 10 years ago, I doubt quality of service had changed much other getting worse.
Originally Posted by SoccerFan4245
[View Original Post]







Reply With Quote





